Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Diri: I’m A Miracle Governor Because Federal Might Failed In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diri: I’m A Miracle Governor Because Federal Might Failed In Bayelsa (688 Views)

Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju / Osinbajo To Hope Uzodinma: You Didn’t Become Governor Because Of Smartness / Edo: What Caused The Peaceful Outcome Of The Election & Federal Might Absence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diri: I’m A Miracle Governor Because Federal Might Failed In Bayelsa by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2020

Re: Diri: I’m A Miracle Governor Because Federal Might Failed In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
Even looking at him you will know he's an airhead that's got nothing to offer the people.

Same vacant and buffoonery smile as Goodluck Jonathan.

Don't expect anything from this one.

He has started talking of miracles. Same way Jonathan thought he was going to change Nigeria because his name is Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Diri: I’m A Miracle Governor Because Federal Might Failed In Bayelsa by yarimo(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
federal might failed or not , it shall never be well with justice ODILE undecided

1 Like

Re: Diri: I’m A Miracle Governor Because Federal Might Failed In Bayelsa by realstars: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
yarimo:
federal might fail or not , it shall never be well with justice ODILE undecided
pls, give me permission to cry for you, this is painful
Re: Diri: I’m A Miracle Governor Because Federal Might Failed In Bayelsa by yarimo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
realstars:
pls, give me permission to cry for you, this is painful

1 Like

Re: Diri: I’m A Miracle Governor Because Federal Might Failed In Bayelsa by aremuforlife(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
If Buhari has used federal might, so many state will not go to PDP

1 Like

Re: Diri: I’m A Miracle Governor Because Federal Might Failed In Bayelsa by emkz: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Goodluck Jonathan was one of the most quiet governors, he became President. Yar'adua was also a quiet governor, he became President. The loud-mouths like Alao-Akala, FFK, Andy Uba, Celestine Omeiha, Ikedi Ohakim, Alamieyeseigha, Aoondoakaa et al., are not reckoned with today.

Diri, better keep quiet if you want to go far in Nigerian politics and stop sounding like a dindirin. Alaibe's case is not yet settled, so there is a good chance you may be vacated by the Supreme Court. Wike, the most powerful governor in the geopolitical zone, does not attack federal might carelessly. All the other South-South and South-East governors don't. That is maturity. There is time for governance and there is time to play the opposition.

1 Like

Re: Diri: I’m A Miracle Governor Because Federal Might Failed In Bayelsa by JohnnyBlack101(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
FrLukas:
Even looking at him you will know he's an airhead that's got nothing to offer the people.

Same vacant and buffoonery smile as Goodluck Jonathan.

Don't expect anything from this one.

He has started talking of miracles. Same way Jonathan thought he was going to change Nigeria because his name is Goodluck.

hey! Don't bring Jonathan into it, it's better u just mention the immediate past gov. "Dickson" and leave Jonathan out of it...
Re: Diri: I’m A Miracle Governor Because Federal Might Failed In Bayelsa by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 25, 2020
JohnnyBlack101:

hey! Don't bring Jonathan into it, it's better u just mention the immediate past gov. "Dickson" and leave Jonathan out of it...

Lol. Isn't Jonathan from Bayelsa state?

6years of presidency, what did he do for Bayelsans?

(1) (Reply)

The Fall Of Southern Nigeria / SIM Card: SSS Asks Court To Validate Detention Of Man Without trial / Nigerians Won't Use Generators If FG Gives Uninterrupted Power Supply - Onuesoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.