Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,567 members, 7,770,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:06 AM

8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love (939 Views)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
So met this guy online recently ,and we sorta connected over movies and music. We have been chatting for a few months but I kinda suspected he had no job ,like he calls everyday, and text me every minute.

I tried severally to signal him that I really don't enjoy over the top relationships, but he couldn't get it. See, he is quite sensitive, and a few direct questions from me usually gets him defensive and angry so I had to avoid confrontations.

Once asked him what he did for a living, and he got squirrelly; mentioned like twelve projects he was working on, without a straight answer, lied about some other things then ghost me for a week, Lol.

Told him to leave me alone and I wasn't interested anymore, then deleted his number.

I have been avoiding him on WhatsApp, don't return his chats, and ignoring his calls so he would leave me alone.

Last month he was over my Instagram handle with "my wife", "Loml" and "hearts" when adding up a few of my colleagues from work even the two white supervisor (I tagged them in our group photos)

I blocked him, and reported the account and he made another one . He also did so one Twitter and I block him there too.

But he still sends me message, not like angry ones but affectionate messages with different numbers. I begged him to find someone else, and stop doing so but he wouldn't.

Thursday night was stressful as usual, we have had several clinical drug tests ; human trials adminstration, reviewing requests for medical history and also ( pending requests due to inconclusive B/C) and control group for placebo.™

Like it was hell for me, so I got home so tried and weak. I went straight to bed Immediately, ignoring all calls and texts.

My phone rang for hours, -- new line -- he had sent 8k credit to my line and was calling to see if I had received it (like what do I want with 8k credit??) But that wasn't the shocking part, he was angry I was ignoring him.

"Like I told you I am done! do you have a comprehension problem!!"

I sent back his credit,and he sent it back within the next minute. I sent it back again and he resent it. So we have been sending 8k credit between us since Thursday like two infants at daycare playing with Legos.

As I write, this is the fourth attempt to send back his credit. It's stressful and annoying.

How do I get it across that I want nothing to do with him ? please.

Don't say keep the credit because I wouldn't, I don't want any leverage from him.

2 Likes

Re: 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by Martinez39s(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
You are dealing with a crazy stalker. I don't know if it applies to male stalkers but there is a girl that was stalking me in similar fashion. I tried my best to be polite in telling her to back off but she wouldn't listen. It wasn't until I confronted her and, as Nigerians would say, "change it for her" that she left. Who knows if it will work in your case. Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by Kingdante(m): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
First I just say u have sense..... if its sum yeye broke girls dey will collect that credit and be forming bad chic.

Anyways as for his love advances .... keep telling him you are not interested, maybe just maybe he will get the message.

4 Likes

Re: 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by Omar09(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Na wa oh. I know a lot of guys who do these. They call it being romantic. I call it being stupid.

1 Like

Re: 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by proclinician: 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hmmm Jesus wept. Why would a man be doing like this na.
Re: 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
You are dealing with a crazy stalker. I don't know if it applies to male stalkers but there is a girl that was stalking me in similar fashion. I tried my best to be polite in telling her to back off but she wouldn't listen. It wasn't until I confronted her and, as Nigerians would say, "change it for her" that she left. Who knows if it will work in your case. Lol. grin
was shocked he found my Instagram, but it's like he doesn't hear me talk. I have "Change am" like twice, even begged like once but he never escalates or blow back or acts like anything is wrong but acting nice and mature talking to me like you treat a child throwing tantrums. It's scaring me.
Re: 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Omar09:
Na wa oh. I know a lot of guys who do these. They call it being romantic. I call it being stupid.
Me too, it's stupid and creepy
Re: 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2020
i have said it before and i will say it again
only jobless men keep on sending endless messages to ladies on whatsap/facebook or regular texts
if u have something doing u wont be wasting ur precious time sending numerious messages to ladies
the guy that op was describing is probably a jobless idle dude.

3 Likes

Re: 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
male stalkers abound, and have the added disadvantage of having violent tendencies.

Being stalked is traumatising, I speak from experience. If you don't have something that can chase him away, in my case some classmates who gave him the beating of his life, then you could end up almost getting raped, blackmailed or dead.
Re: 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Amakavula:
was shocked he found my Instagram, but it's like he doesn't hear me talk. I have "Change am" like twice, even begged like once but he never escalates or blow back or acts like anything is wrong but acting nice and mature talking to me like you treat a child throwing tantrums. It's scaring me.
if you are abroad, can't you get his account banned and make it private.

You could also greyrock him. It works well most of the time.

Or get a restraining order. Or in naija terms, guys for street
Re: 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by Martinez39s(m): 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
Amakavula:
Hmmmm. E get as e be. Na police case be dis. Does he still come to see you in person apart from confronting you on social media? If he still does, involve the police. If he doesn't, ignore him on social media.
Re: 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Martinez39s:
Hmmmm. E get as e be. Na police case be dis. Does he still come to see you in person apart from confronting you on social media?
That is what I'm grateful to God for, My job kept me from meeting him. But the whole social media thing is becoming embarrassing. He has my number, I have blocked 2 but he still calls with another
Re: 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by Martinez39s(m): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Amakavula:
That is what I'm grateful to God for, My job kept me from meeting him. But the whole social media thing is becoming embarrassing. He has my number, I have blocked 2 but he still calls with another
Start ignoring him. With time, he will find his square root.
Re: 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
if you are abroad, can't you get his account banned and make it private.

You could also greyrock him. It works well most of the time.

Or get a restraining order. Or in naija terms, guys for street
I don't know where he lives, told my colleagues to block him and also report his account. I can't just change my number now
Re: 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by Martinez39s(m): 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
Amakavula:
I don't know where he lives, told my colleagues to block him and also report his account. I can't just change my number now
There is nothing you can do. You can't stop him from being interested in you to the extent of stalking you. Your only option is to keep ignoring him. Simple as ABC. Social media is a space for everyone. wink
Re: 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by sexylassie(f): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
Martinez39s:

No girl was stalking you. Shut up
Re: 8k credit ; What a stalker did to me for Love by CAPSLOCKED: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Amakavula:
So met this guy online recently ,and we sorta connected over movies and music. We have been chatting for a few months but I kinda suspected he had no job ,like he calls everyday, and text me every minute.

MORAL OF THE STORY:
MEN, WOMEN LOVE CARE AND ATTENTION.
IF YOU DON'T PROVIDE ENOUGH, THEY LEAVE YOU.
IF YOU PROVIDE TOO MUCH, THEY ASSUME YOU'RE JOBLESS, AND DULL, AND STILL LEAVE YOU.
SO ULTIMATELY, YOU'RE LOOSING EITHER WAY.

MY ADVICE?
CASTRATE YOURSELVES LIKE MARTINEZ39S THE MONK, SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO EVER FEEL A THING FOR WOMEN. GRACIAS!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Bbnaija Season Five Starts July 19 / 10 Signs That You Have Become Dickmatized / See Tyga And Kylie Jenner's Cutest Moments (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.