Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria (1370 Views)

$6.8 Billion Overdue Forward Payment Responsible For Naira’s Decline - Wale Edun / FG Appoints Transaction Advisers For $6.2 Bilion Eurobond Issuance / Bitcoin Drops Below $6,000 For First Time In Three Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
Finally,
You Can Now Enjoy A Global E-commerce Top Business Secret Right Here In Nigeria

I have made over $35k (USD) with this simple but uncommon business just by copying and pasting..

All The Barriers CONQUERED For You​

YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE UP TO $3,000, $5,000 AND EVEN $10,000 RAW DOLLARS WITH DROPSHIPPING BUSINESS RIGHT IN YOUR NIGERIAN ROOOOOM!
100% No Product Buying, Packaging & Shipping

What we do exactly:

We do what Jumia do and sell to the U.S market where buying potential is high. Just that we don’t buy the products, store, nor ship it to customers like Jumia, yet we have 100% profit margin on retail. I will teach you how from scratch…. Plus USA paypal training as that will let you receive money and I equally showed you how to transfer it straight to your local bank account using my technique…

To know more WhatsApp me on 0-9-0-6-6-5-4-1-5-6-2

Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by Saintchidex: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
How muvh
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by SpyAC(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
How much will it cost for tutorial?
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by mactoni91(m): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
If you need an Ecommerce store like shopmalu(dot)com
holla at me
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
mactoni91:
If you need an Ecommerce store like shopmalu(dot)com
holla at me

Please the time of e-commerce store has pass. We are talking about dropshipping. Please make a thread for advert.
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
SpyAC:
if u re on telegram will do that, dnt hv whassapp

I can't post a telegram channel link here. Because of being ban
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
SpyAC:
if u re on telegram will do that, dnt hv whassapp

Send me your email address
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by SpyAC(m): 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
Smatkid541:

Send me your email address
just sent it
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by Mariomadiba(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
Following. What do I need to do
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
SpyAC:
just sent it

Send your email to support@skyemall.com.ng
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by Adschobiz(f): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
You have to provide concrete proof that you are for real.

2 Likes

Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
I simply don't see any reason why someone will claim he makes $6000 and yet be requesting for #5000 from people to tutor them on stuffs.

If you're genuine, you'd share the information with a few people you can and request they appreciate you afterwards. That'd be fair cos if you truly makes $6k, you don't need people's #5k. That's the truth.

3 Likes

Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
MrVeyron:
I simply don't see any reason why someone will claim he makes $6000 and yet be requesting for #5000 from people to tutor them on stuffs.

If you're genuine, you'd share the information with a few people you can and request they appreciate you afterwards. That'd be fair cos if you truly makes $6k, you don't need people's #5k. That's the truth.

Actually you don't have any thing to say. I once offer a training last year when I started this new but no one took it serious except two persons. And you want me to offer it free again, NO. Let me ask you this. You bought one cloth and got one free, which one will you value most? I don't need to ask you for the answer. Let your heart tell you the truth. The school you went to, you don't pay for school fees?
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by seighapaul(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Smatkid541:
I have made over $35k (USD) with this simple but uncommon business just by copying and pasting..

I just tire for Nigerian young entrepreneurs...If I can make over $35k (USD)...that's over N12 million...why will I need 5k from innocent Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Adschobiz:
You have to provide concrete proof that you are for real.

You want me to give you proof. Wow!!
When MMM came out, they didn't give you proof?
When other Ponzi scheme came out, they provide proof for you right?.

Upon all the proof they provide, they still chop your money.

I have pass the level of providing proof. "Life is a Box of Chocolate"

When you need something you go for it. If you think is a scam, then GoodBye.
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by WalkerMichael(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Be careful with the op. That's all I have to say.
I'm sure everything he wants to do is sell some random Google searched info in dropshipping so he can sell to newbies. Just be careful with him. The dropshipping business model is highly practical and you need to cross alot of i's and t's
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
seighapaul:

I just tire for Nigerian young entrepreneurs...If I can make over $35k (USD)...that's over N12 million...why will I need 5k from innocent Nigerians?

Then you should ask yourself, why lecturer put it mandatory to sell handout to you. Upon all the money they earn from salary. What of sorting in school?

You pay for school fees but yet you still buy school uniform, textbooks, exercise books from the school.
See let me tell you, is not by force and don't come here to say all your trash you have. Please!
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by mactoni91(m): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Smatkid541:

Please the time of e-commerce store has pass. We are talking about dropshipping. Please make a thread for advert.
Dropshipping without an E-store?
Very funny
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
mactoni91:

Dropshipping without an E-store?
Very funny

We don't use Normal e-commerce store for Dropshipping.
We have specialize dropshipping website and we have web developer for that.

Thank for showing up your skill level, we don't need your Skill here.
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by OYENIYIJK: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Will inbox you
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by nopoverty(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
This OP is a proud and arrogant mofucker. See the way he's replying people's comment.

Is that the way you talk to customers that you dropship to?

Frustrated broke scammer! You're probably replying comments like this cos no one is falling for your cheap scam.

$35k and you haven't bought a house or a car but you're here charging folks #5k for some fvcked up info.

You go sell. Cheerio

3 Likes

Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2020
MrVeyron:
This OP is a proud and arrogant mofucker. See the way he's replying people's comment.

Is that the way you talk to customers that you dropship to?

Frustrated broke scammer! You're probably replying comments like this cos no one is falling for your cheap scam.

$35k and you haven't bought a house or a car but you're here charging folks #5k for some fvcked up info.

You go sell. Cheerio

Wow! You don't even know what I'm advertising very well. Maybe you don't know who duped you. You said #5k, but you are wrong. I don't need to tell you the price even if I see you in my training I trash you out. I talk to customer in a polite way but not to people like you that come inside someone's thread to post rubbish. Is seriously annoying seeing your post in this thread. You said I never own a house and a car. But you don't even know me for one day. You never see me, you don conclude. You talk so childishly. Seriously you don't have anything to say.
Re: My Second $6,000 Earnings Dropshipping Live In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2020
Smatkid541:

Wow! You don't even know what I'm advertising very well. Maybe you don't know who duped you. You said #5k, but you are wrong. I don't need to tell you the price even if I see you in my training I trash you out. I talk to customer in a polite way but not to people like you that come inside someone's thread to post rubbish. Is seriously annoying seeing your post in this thread. You said I never own a house and a car. But you don't even know me for one day. You never see me, you don conclude. You talk so childishly. Seriously you don't have anything to say.
Lmao! You can't even see me in your scam group to trash out. Fact still remains you're a scammer and a pathetic lifeless one at that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

pouches | ziplock bags | standup pouch | plastic pouch | Victor Oscar Company / Polaris Bank, Sango Ota Ogun State Amid Coronavirus Issue (photos) / As A Student You Can Start A Fish Farm With Just 20k..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.