Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,070 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

A Car Was Followed By Swarms Of Bees For Two Days Cause,their Queen Was Trapped - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Car Was Followed By Swarms Of Bees For Two Days Cause,their Queen Was Trapped (665 Views)

CBN Blocks Exportation Of Cocoa: 100,000 Tons Trapped In Ports / Keeping Bees For Honey, Hobby / Wonderful Facts About Bees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Car Was Followed By Swarms Of Bees For Two Days Cause,their Queen Was Trapped by Emmanuel226(m): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
a swarm of 20,000 bees followed a car for two days straight because their queen was trapped inside.

it was amazed when a swarm of over 20,000 insects flew down onto a silver Mitsubishi Outlander, covering the back end of the vehicle. it is a very strong instinct for bees to follow the queen.

The incident happened shortly after the car was parked in the town centre of Haverfordwest, West Wales. thousands of bees descended on the boot of the car.

"A lot of people were really amazed by it, cars were slowing down abnd people were taking pictures of it.

"It was a little bit concerned, with it being in the middle of town outside a pub, that someone might do something stupid and get hurt or do something stupid and hurt the bees.

"One theory was that the queen was trapped in my car and the swarm were following,” the queen was not seen anywhere. Perhaps they just like the heat of the car.

Re: A Car Was Followed By Swarms Of Bees For Two Days Cause,their Queen Was Trapped by pascalbenz: 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
Hian!
Re: A Car Was Followed By Swarms Of Bees For Two Days Cause,their Queen Was Trapped by MickzyDonald: 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
My question is
How did they count them

Re: A Car Was Followed By Swarms Of Bees For Two Days Cause,their Queen Was Trapped by Authoreety: 7:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Op, wehdone...I say wehdone, u hear?
Re: A Car Was Followed By Swarms Of Bees For Two Days Cause,their Queen Was Trapped by daddytime(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lol

Gbese re o
Re: A Car Was Followed By Swarms Of Bees For Two Days Cause,their Queen Was Trapped by Shellsploit: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lalasticlala, leave amotekun protest and cum fast .. shocked

So if that vehicles was goin for RORO to naija port, na so dem bees sef go relocate come Lagos cheesy
Re: A Car Was Followed By Swarms Of Bees For Two Days Cause,their Queen Was Trapped by AWFCNAIJA: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
Shellsploit:
Lalasticlala, leave amotekun protest and cum fast .. shocked

So if that vehicles was goin for RORO to naija port, na so dem bees sef go relocate come Lagos cheesy

I dey tell you and before they know it, they won't know the road back home. They become stuck in Nigeria to enjoy the Next level.

I am very sure that they would regret the day they made the mistake to follow that car around. Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Veterinary Drugs For Distributor/wholesale / Agribusiness And Funding Training / Right Time To Start Groundnut Oil Manufacturing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.