Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,475 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? (1207 Views)

NERC Stops Estimated Billing By Discos / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by MadeBoy: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
The light is stable here 20 hours.

One 1hp AC.
One deep freezer.
One fridge.
Electric cooker.
8 bulbs.
2 ceiling fan.
TV,decoder, phones, Laptop

Constant electricity.

Please not that all this equimeent and load will not be use alway or every time.

How much would be my electricity monthly usage on the new prepared meter. Also how much do you pay?
Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by Buharidgeneral: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Average of 3k

1 Like

Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by SUPERPACK: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
MadeBoy:

One 1hp AC.
One deep freezer.
One fridge.
Electric cooker.
8 bulbs.
2 ceiling fan.

Constant electricity.

Please not that all this equimeent and load will not be use alway or every time.

How much would be my electricity monthly usage on the new prepared meter. Also how much do you pay?
List out there various power rating usually in Watts. They are normally written on their body.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by kerzhim(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
You just have to calculate the power rating of all your appliances together so we can help you out.
If your really want to enjoy prepaid meter you will have to let go of your electric cooker cos it consume more light. Just imagine cooking with a 6000 watts cooker for 3 hours, that's 450 naira at the rate of 25 naira per unit.
Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by GamalNasser: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
Just budget 5k a month
Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by MadeBoy: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
kerzhim:
You just have to calculate the power rating of all your appliances together so we can help you out.
If your really want to enjoy prepaid meter you will have to let go of your electric cooker cos it consume more light. Just imagine cooking with a 6000 watts cooker for 3 hours, that's 450 naira at the rate of 25 naira per unit.

it's actually 2200 watt. I can change it for a 1500 watt. If I make use of kerosene I use 1k will that 1k not Carry me for a month for only cooker? No way I can cook for 3 hours.

I use alway use kerosene for cooking beans
Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by LadySwitz: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
MadeBoy:
it's actually 2200 watt. I can change it for a 1500 watt. If I make use of kerosene I use 1k will that 1k not Carry me for a month for only cooker? No way I can cook for 3 hours.

I use alway use kerosene for cooking beans

With all these your appliances u have @ home u still using kerosene stove which will be consuming ur cash every week. For me, ditch that ur electric cooker and get a table top cylinder and cook with. That will save u some cash every month. You should only use kerosene stove for emergency/if u run out of gas either @night.
Electric cooker, iron etc consumes more power than u can ever think.

Keep 4-5k max for ur phcn bills monthly.

1 Like

Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by SciLab: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
MadeBoy:

One 1hp AC.
One deep freezer.
One fridge.
Electric cooker.
8 bulbs.
2 ceiling fan.

Constant electricity.

Abeg which state and area be dat?

Enugu DISCO (EEDC) wan finish person here with darkness.

I'm mobilizing other landlords for serious anti-EEDC protest. We are giving them 1 week grace to come back to their senses before we picket their office. NTA go carry am! Ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by MadeBoy: 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
LadySwitz:

With all these your appliances u have @ home u still using kerosene stove which will be consuming ur cash every week. For me, ditch that ur electric cooker and get a table top cylinder and cook with. That will save u some cash every month. You should only use kerosene stove for emergency/if u run out of gas either @night.
Electric cooker, iron etc consumes more power than u can ever think.

Keep 4-5k max for ur phcn bills monthly.
I don't like gas cooker
Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by edoairways: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
MadeBoy you mean you get 20 hours of power supply, which area please?

1 Like

Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by MadeBoy: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
SciLab:

Abeg which state and area be dat?

Enugu DISCO (EEDC) wan finish person here with darkness.

I'm mobilizing other landlords for serious anti-EEDC protest. We are giving them 1 week grace to come back to their senses before we picket their office. NTA go carry am! Ndi ara!
which place is that and why are you in darkness ?

You guys are owing Enugu Desco. And that is the only thing that can keep you guys in darkness.
Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by MadeBoy: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2020
edoairways:
MadeBoy you mean you get 20 hours of power supply, which area please?
yes even more. Enugu.
Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by SciLab: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
MadeBoy:
which place is that and why are you in darkness ?

You guys are owing Enugu Desco. And that is the only thing that can keep you guys in darkness.

Oga I asked you a simple question, answer like a normal human being you dey yarn opata dey answer question with question like typical zoogerian.

If you no answer, carry waka, carry go.

Who dey use prepaid no dey owe EEDC. We dey use prepaid and we need light, if ya papa dey work for EEDC, tell am say we go shake the place very soon.
The court case wey we hammer them don make them stop the nonsense revalidation of all previous meters for Eastern Nigeria.

Another thunder dey come for them. Ndi ara!
Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by LadySwitz: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
MadeBoy:
I don't like gas cooker

Really?
Why na?
Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by tribalistseun: 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
MadeBoy:

One 1hp AC.
One deep freezer.
One fridge.
Electric cooker.
8 bulbs.
2 ceiling fan.

Constant electricity.

as someone who gets 24hrs in CBN quarters in Abuja. Just budget 5-6k monthly cos of the AC and the electric cooker

1 Like

Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by ursullalinda(f): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
The amount I'm seeing here is funny.....pre paid is so cheap.....we pay 20k monthly for like 8hrs light.....we don complain tire.....yet no show.....pre paid is just the way forward......wish we can get ours.
Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by Young03(m): 10:50pm On Feb 24, 2020
BEDC oo

Their pattern dey confuse me now

1 got 10 hrs light today from 12am to 6am

1pm to 3 pm and now 9pm going to 11pm
Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by Krak(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
MadeBoy:
I don't like gas cooker

You should like it. He is telling you the truth. It is cheaper, safer, cleaner and faster than kerosene stove.
Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by MadeBoy: 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Krak:

You should like it. He is telling you the truth. It is cheaper, safer, cleaner and faster than kerosene stove.
I have a phobia for cylinder. Beside I don't need anything faster. One major problem is my location is not close to the road. Filling the cylinder would be my biggest challenge like carrying it.
Re: How Much Will The New Prepared Meter Billing Cost Me A Month? by edoairways: 1:48am On Feb 25, 2020
MadeBoy:
yes even more. Enugu.
Na wa oh!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING; Dethroned Emir Sanusi Leaves Nasarawa Residence / We No Dey See Runs Again Oo - Delta Sex Workers Join COVID-19 Extension Protest / JUST IN :Buhari, T. Y Danjuma meet in Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.