Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage (74536 Views)

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest / Nigerian Man Deported From Canada For Killing a Parrot / Cameroonian Man Excited As He Relocates From Poland To Nigeria For Better Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by desiredhome: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2020
salbis:
Black man don suffer for this life.
Because the black man have refused to use his brain, if the white man was destroying their land the way the black are doing where would they be running to?
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by fabienjoe: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2020
kemmylove101:

Which attitude. are you saying this is right?
Will they wrap a lowly poor white man from bosnia like that?
If you cant answer then bugger off

You need to get the true picture. This is certainly extreme, but he may have done extreme things in resisting the arrest. Comparing blacks and whites, truth is, blacks are more likely to resist the law with extreme aggression than the whites. Funny thing is, they do this even when it's obvious they would never be able to escape the law. Same applies to the courts - the white man is more likely to own up to his crimes for summary trial, when the evidence is presented to him, saving the court money and time...A black man would lie to the end, clinging on irrelevant technicalities..
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by desiredhome: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2020
obicoolnino:
Blacks will always be treated like trash, they can't try dat with a white man regardless of his offence
Is it by force to stay in their land? is he the only black in the country? There must be a reason for that treatment metted on him

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by beejay85: 9:59am On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=SolarKing1 post=86937994]Wonderful!
I quit smoking because of the idea that i was wasting my time and not my health.
1 cig = 5 minutes
1pack = 100 minutes
1pack per day over a month = 50 hours
It's up to you to decide for what you want to spend this time, plus it tastes and smells awful.
To every reader, stop wasting fund on fuel! You will test it for 2 days free first, contact me for your latest Lithium Device that is guaranteed to power your Home for 24Hours daily.[/quote
Name it and it's cost

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by vRendoh(m): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2020
salbis:

Because he choose to.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by fabienjoe: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2020
Xisnin:

If they do that they will lose face internationally and suffer financial damages.
It is better to beat someone black and blue than inject them with any substance.
In case the opportunity presents itself, never inject a drug into another person without their
consent.
The consequences may be grave.

Tell them. Nigerians always say European deportees are injected with substances. That's lie from hell. No one in civilized Europe would inject anyone with any illicit substance.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Imevi090: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2020
AahhhH , ; Oga ooooO! Buhari WHY!!!
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by lonelydora: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2020
iliyande:
This is not funny but still funny somehow grin why wrapping human being like a luggage?

Lalasticlala

I can't help but laugh
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2020
The Whiteman still thinks the black man is a monkey!
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by DarkJeddi(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2020
post=86937909:
The question is 'What is the essence of the cling film?!'

Question unanswered
Restraint..

The guy is a safety risk..
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by DarkJeddi(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2020
LosC:

It's not
Yes,it is.. grin cheesy
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by alizma: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2020
kemmylove101:

It is right when you get to another man's land and start to behave like an animal. That is not the first time a man is being deported from that country. If he acted like a madman or animal, it is 100% right to give him the treatment that complement his action.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Tonyspecial(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2020
grin
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Angelfrost(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2020
iliyande:
This is not funny but still funny somehow grin why wrapping human being like a luggage?

Lalasticlala

To prevent him from giving them the slip... Some human beings are very slippery.

Never underestimate the desperation of most Africans... Some people have been deported more times than a dullard attempting to pass jamb.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by MotiveU(f): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2020
This is inhumane...
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Angelfrost(m): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2020
salbis:

Well, I can't disagree with that statement...

However, a huge chunk of his sufferings are self-inflicted and from his fellow black men.

The above scenario is clearly self inflicted... Had he respected himself and stayed in his bloody country in the absence of legit papers, he wouldn't have been disgraced thus.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Angelfrost(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
If the man can get a good lawyer, perhaps he may win a case against them

I doubt it... The are Aviation laws covering the event of resistance to deportation... They would not have gone this route if he had respected himself, and quietly complied with the deportation process.

You can't act unlawfully and be claiming victim.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by lucky4west: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2020
na wah waitin person no go see for inside this life...all in the name of hustle man end up as a package...dem no go ever try this with whitee ooh
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by AWFCNAIJA: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2020
tillaman:
Even if he was trying to resist, there are better ways to restrain a human being other than this method they chose, they could have opted for a more subtle method, maybe induce him with some powerful sleeping pills so once he opens his eyes the first thing he will see is Welcome to Cameroon from there he go find him square root go him house
Only God knows Wetin pursue the man comot for turkey dey go dubai of all places with fake visa
No one deserves this treatment

So he dies in his sleep and then a new world uproar... Smart thinking brother
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Angelfrost(m): 10:23am On Feb 25, 2020
babzo:

Well done bro! Not everything is racism or tribalism.
If the man is innocent ( duped by an agent or falsely accused by immigration) I hope he gets justice.

But its always good to get the full story or as much as possible before making judgment based on assumptions.

That's not even the point... If he had quietly complied, this would not have been necessitated.

Right or Wrong, it's unwise and downright foolish to resist law enforcement especially immigration.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by adidison(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2020
kemmylove101:

If you know Turkish people you will not be surprised if they wrap Donald Trump like that maself. The only difference is the energy they use to wrap the person.

For a white person ... they will wrap like "I don't want to cause any problems O, come and go back to your country please"

For black person ... Abeg! Get out of here you Nigg..."
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Brightest04(m): 10:30am On Feb 25, 2020
Honestly this is funny and in fact I'm speechless
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by supremenews: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2020
RACISM! No European , American or Asian will be wrapped like this but only African. Yet, we patronize their turkey made clothings ,hence,boosting their economy.
Bitter truth is these Arabs are worse racists than the French, German, Russian , British.

Many yrs ago, I watched some Nigerians got embarassed at the Dubai airport at the arrivals section. The world is much fair to Africa/

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by friday2011(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=iliyande post=86926501]Cameroonian Man Emmanuel Chedjou Traveling To Dubai via #Turkey Arrested By Turkish Immigration For Using Fake Transit Visa Handcuffed, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage Before Being Deported.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1232015560608796677[/quoten]

Why was he wrapped?

Maybe na tacha lost uncle
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by IDFWU(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2020
post=86937909:
The question is 'What is the essence of the cling film?!'

Question unanswered

This is the kinda question you ask when you rush to comment without reading through a thread, just because you wanna be the first to comment. MrBrownJay1 has already answered that, or you need him to answer you privately

Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Kingadex199(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2020
iliyande:
Cameroonian Man Emmanuel Chedjou Traveling To Dubai via #Turkey Arrested By Turkish Immigration For Using Fake Transit Visa Handcuffed, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage Before Being Deported.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1232015560608796677
Is he a shipment, abaaaaa
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Cchuks27(m): 10:56am On Feb 25, 2020
This is racist. Turkish and Egyptians are all racists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by obicoolnino: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2020
EnterpriseMan:

Guy go and educate yourself. They can do that to anyone when you behaviour becomes a treat to the safety of the other passengers.

They would not wrap him like that if he simple enter the plane that deported him.

I have a female friend who works has an airplane attendant in dubai, she tells me stories and sometimes pictures of how they restrain lots of illegal immigrants during deportation. There was a picture she sent me a year ago of a couple that started fighting the plane attendant, banging on the cockpit door and treating to smash the airplane windows. they were tied down with belts, gagged and when they where still struggling, kicking at other passengers, they used tranquilizers on them.

So my guy, forget colour of skin, without being told, just look at the man and tell me he doesn't deserve to be throw from the plane self. Does that look like a man that would go quietly?
true talk, I get ur point
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by Adakintroy2: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2020
DE Nigeria suffer o..so that foreigners no go use tapolin wrapped you give your people.
Re: Cameroonian Man Deported From Turkey, Wrapped In Cling Film As A Luggage by OChimex: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2020
kemmylove101:

But was he the first black man ever deported from Turkey?

If he wasn't, why was his case different?

Have they been deporting people this way before?

Why did he intentionally disobey their laws?

If those white countries were disobeying their laws the way we blacks do in African countries will their countries be so good that we Africans now want to live there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Requirements For Visiting Visa To Canada / Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage / The Night View Of Terminal 3 Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.