Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,404 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:56 PM

Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) (95732 Views)

See A Lost Dog / Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Dog Lovers Must Read This: Dedicated To Lucy My Lost Dog! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Eagleboney(m): 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
farouk2much:

Nigerian dogs are always in hunger that's why they no civilized
Na only them they dey hungry ,

their mumu is natural

1 Like

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
The dog is smarter than some people we know.

2 Likes

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:00am On Feb 25, 2020
fernandoc:
That dog better not miss road in Calabar. E get why.

All this Calabar this Calabar that...I have never met a Calabar person who eats dog...have you?
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 25, 2020
Eagleboney:
Civilized dog!
Not all the mumu dogs that full Nigeria

grin
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 25, 2020
chatinent:
There's a difference between a bingo and a dog.
Bingo is a name given to a dog by it owner while dog is the specie.
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by HIGHSTAKE647: 12:14am On Feb 25, 2020
See has police station be like hotel
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by izibili44: 12:17am On Feb 25, 2020
we all know why?
fernandoc:
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by abdullahi45: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2020
Eagleboney:
Civilized dog!

With mumu owners grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by ijabiken1(m): 12:30am On Feb 25, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/dog-gets-himself-lost-reports-21565921

we need this kind of dog in aso rock to replace the mumu that is dere
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Calicoe: 12:45am On Feb 25, 2020
If the dog was so smart, why didn't it use its high sensitive nose to find its owner or trace its way home?
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by NorthernSerene(m): 12:52am On Feb 25, 2020
ursullalinda:
Even an animal believe in their system unlike Naija......Even an innocent man can't freely enter a police station......they will just tag you yahoo boy.....shame to us
That's true.
#MayWeBeSaved
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by jkingx(m): 12:55am On Feb 25, 2020
chatinent:
Yeah!
And there is a difference between a dog and an average 'ethnitical' and religiously brainwashed black person (in general) and Nigerian (in particular)!!!
Alright Zombies, come on on!!!!
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Caseless: 12:58am On Feb 25, 2020

Sgt Martin confirmed Chico received "lots of love and attention" while officers looked into his missing persons case.

Dog got attention from the police. In Nigeria, not even a human is treated this way. They are more humans on that side than here.

1 Like

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Jblings1(m): 1:00am On Feb 25, 2020
etrange:
Dude just paid them a visit and went back home disappointed by their reaction. sad

Dog: Hi, officer. I came to see how y'all are doing today. wink

Officer: A missing dog!!! shocked. **calls AnimalCare**

Dog: Dumb human. Smh undecided **leaves through the backdoor to avoid any further embarrassment**

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 1:10am On Feb 25, 2020
fernandoc:
wicked
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 1:11am On Feb 25, 2020
etrange:
Dude just paid them a visit and went back home disappointed by their reaction. sad

Dog: Hi, officer. I came to see how y'all are doing today. wink

Officer: A missing dog!!! shocked. **calls AnimalCare**

Dog: Dumb human. Smh undecided **leaves through the backdoor to avoid any further embarrassment**
hahahah

1 Like

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by mypains: 1:18am On Feb 25, 2020
chewwie:
My neighbor's dog's 2-week-old pups were stolen last night, all of of them, she's in shatters.
my brothers chicken's, about 4 of them are missing. It's just us in a big compound. When I go catch the person eh, blood must flow.
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Thirteenblood: 1:20am On Feb 25, 2020
Wow
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by staga: 1:37am On Feb 25, 2020
A dog never gets lost. It will always find its way home.
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Olamywealth10: 1:40am On Feb 25, 2020
calabar people, i hail ooooooo
uruba23:

Especially in Calabar... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Bbass1990(m): 1:43am On Feb 25, 2020
Hmmmm did u say that place am seeing is a police station?.......Nigeria's police station see ooo
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by BlongTrendies(f): 1:44am On Feb 25, 2020
Eagleboney:
Civilized dog!
Abi. Some self cannot even bark simple bark

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Dogeland: 1:58am On Feb 25, 2020
chatinent:

And there's also a difference between coat and suit.
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 25, 2020
chatinent:

grin
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by mDavenzy: 2:11am On Feb 25, 2020
E.g. You� grin
Midas01:
Apparently Oyibo dogs have sense pass many Nigerians
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:16am On Feb 25, 2020
Why do I have a feeling Chico has being seeing movies where humans report themselves at the police station? It explains why he put his paws on the counter. It's essentially mimicry.

He knew his way home from get go. He was just being curious and mischievous
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by kunletexs: 2:30am On Feb 25, 2020
Even a dog behave more INTELLIGENTLY than humans when the system is working. The other day, it was mother goose that went hitting her peck on a police car door. The male police officer looked down from his side door to see the animal, thinking she needed treat, he threw some to her but she was not interested but make noise and walking away so short distance and coming back with more appealing noise, so his female police officer decided to follow her instinct, came down and made attempt to go closer CAUTIOUSLY but was shocked when mother goose would move away a bit and turn around at her
and turn towards a particular direction and again turn to see if she is coming with her.

The female officer's instinct came alive and she beckon on her partner to come along. With two officers following her, she led them to her baby goose in a mess with think ropes tied around her legs. They called to report the situation and needed animal agency to the rescue but they were all busy with one animal rescue or another, so the job fell on the female officer to cut the ropes. All along the mother goose stayed away but close enough to monitor progress but distant enough to show she is not interfering. They eventually cut the rope, took pictures then reunited the animals family together.

OP, I can bet my life at it that if na Nigeria, it would take Abuja IG police officer 20 years to decipher the goose needs.

Thanks. Story is on YouTube so its not fabricated

2 Likes

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by kunletexs: 2:35am On Feb 25, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

All this Calabar this Calabar that...I have never met a Calabar person who eats dog...have you?

Come ejigbo for lagos, na so I go show you one.
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Iceberg3: 3:41am On Feb 25, 2020
Thank God that station is in Oshogbo.....miners would have done a good job

grin

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by otuas: 4:01am On Feb 25, 2020
Make that dog try am for Naija na, hot pepper soup him go see him self bc all this one story for belle.
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 4:21am On Feb 25, 2020
hisgrace090:
Try this with 9ja police and land yourself inside pepesoup sellars pot immediately.
do you have police in Nigeria ? What you have is olopa
Re: Lost Dog Reports Himself Missing At Texas Police Station (Photos) by Bianda24: 4:21am On Feb 25, 2020
If a dog should mistakenly enter a police station in Nigeria, he will have to run for its dear life because of avalanch of stones that will be thrown at him. Lol, naija for show

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Dog That Looks Like A Giraffe, Thanks To Her Incredibly Long Neck (Photos) / US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.