Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . (69904 Views)

Manatee: This Creature Was Killed In Badagry Yesterday. Who Knows The Name? / Manatee: Sea Cow Rescued In Lagos (Photo) / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by Godsfavour78: 11:17am On Feb 26, 2020
priscaoge:

Ewwwwhhhh God forbid cry cry
wink you smart.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by helixmanager: 10:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
Godsfavour78:
guy I used to sleep in a room filled with old books and newspapers as a kid. I was highly tormented by those fiends imagine waking up to a rat on your bed looking you eye to eye.

It’s ok, past is past. Now you know that animal cruelty is a No No! Don’t get me wrong, that doesn’t mean they can’t be killed but not in a disgusting manner with hatred.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by mikolo80: 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
SciLab:
A lot of illiterate idiots less than savages inhabit the space called Nigeria.

They are only interested in kill! Eat! Kill Eat!

No innovation, no creativity, just empty skulls. I still suspect that cannibals still exist in Nigeria.
you go feed them?
Mr full skull
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by mikolo80: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
ursullalinda:
Didn't know I will feel for an animal like this....it's was just too cruel!
wonder if you'd feel if a lion was mauling you
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by mikolo80: 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
ursullalinda:
Didn't know I will feel for an animal like this....it's was just too cruel!
wonder what you'd feel if a lion was mauling you
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by mikolo80: 11:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
Godsfavour78:
if possible I will even use grenade launcher on the rat. I hate this animal so much since I was a kid I remember driving nail through the skull of a rat caught in rat gum and it started bleeding from the nose and mouth and eyes and ears. I also burnt out the eyes of another one with matches.

Just last week I saw a weakened rat outside my house I buried it alive.
OK that buried alive is not it
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by OyinO: 1:41am On Feb 27, 2020
Ministry of envy-rollment or environment? I don't think such exist in Nigeria. She shouldn't use this to wave and shove aside her ministry's poor performance in all ramifications. Her moribund paper-tiger ministry already knows that petroleum or crude oil exploration and exploitation activities in that part of the earth has wiped away two-thirds of the entire manatee population in Niger Delta region, and WHAT HAS HER MINISTRY DONE OR IS PRESENTLY DOING TO THAT EFFECT? Besides, she should know that the existing hunger in the land is more real than her emotional pretense.
Re: Video Of A Manatee Dragged Along The Road In Niger Delta Region Sparks Outrage . by scoundrel(f): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Why not kill it first or cart it away in a wheelbarrow? Nigerians are too barbaric for my liking.

Some months ago I saw meat traders trying to whip half dead cows back to life. This is likely after a two day journey by road where the animals were made to stand without drinking water or eating anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My First Time Seeing Elephants Fight. No Wonder They Say Grass Stuffers (Video) / The Tree That Bleeds Like Human (Facts And Pictures) / Massive Fish Caught In Uganda That Is "More Expensive" Than The New iPhone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.