Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor (1132 Views)

Oshiomhole’s Fate: Governors Plot To Install Buhari’s Successor - Punch / 2023: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reveals Where Buhari’s Successor Should Come From / Cabal Goes For Kingibe As Buhari's Successor Rather Than Tinubu - Prof Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by compiletechs: 4:56am On Feb 25, 2020
A rights dissident and political expert, Comrade Razaq Olokoba, has tipped the Minister of works and lodging, Babatunde Fashola to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

As per him, "To begin with, strikingly, there is no sign from Fashola that he needs to run for the president yet. His distraction currently is the manner by which to fix Nigerian foundation like streets and lodging plan.

http://compileng.com/nigerians-are-interested-in-fashola-becoming-buharis-successor/
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by Ezemust: 5:22am On Feb 25, 2020
Fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by orisa37: 5:22am On Feb 25, 2020
Osinbajo is better.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by ArcFresky(m): 5:59am On Feb 25, 2020
I think Fashola is good, remember he was able to contest and win a second term, then become a two term minister under Buhari despite opposition from some peeps.

I just hope he can contest, win and be allowed to rule without being assassinated like then Funsho Williams and Bola Ige.

we have lost people in this country.
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by SciLab: 6:03am On Feb 25, 2020
Where and were did Nigerians discuss that with you?
Fashola that couldn't survive power ministry after blowing hot air about Rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by Abdul05: 6:06am On Feb 25, 2020
As long as he is not an Ibo man fashola is welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by blackboy(m): 6:10am On Feb 25, 2020
Who said. Nigerians are interested in Buhari leaving ASAP.
Fashola? Hahaaahaaa. All talk man.
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by Conner44: 6:12am On Feb 25, 2020
Fashola that gave us perpetual darkness as a power minister? grin Try again abeg

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by StreetFight: 6:16am On Feb 25, 2020
ArcFresky:
I think Fashola is good, remember he was able to contest and win a second term, then become a two term minister under Buhari despite opposition from some peeps.

I just hope he can contest, win and be allowed to rule without being assassinated like then Funsho Williams and Bola Ige.

we have lost people in this country.

I hope you are okay? Why are you talking like Iya No Network? Baa lakaiye!!

Are these the type of people I argue with on Nairaland? I fall my own hands. It is really amazing that illiterates can read, write and even use smartphones even when they don't understand what they read or write.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by StreetFight: 6:17am On Feb 25, 2020
Abdul05:
As long as he is not an Ibo man fashola is welcome.

No Ibo or Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 25, 2020
compiletechs:
[s]A rights dissident and political expert, Comrade Razaq Olokoba, has tipped the Minister of works and lodging, Babatunde Fashola to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023.

As per him, "To begin with, strikingly, there is no sign from Fashola that he needs to run for the president yet. His distraction currently is the manner by which to fix Nigerian foundation like streets and lodging plan.

http://compileng.com/nigerians-are-interested-in-fashola-becoming-buharis-successor[/s]/
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by ican2020: 6:45am On Feb 25, 2020
He is better than Tinubu
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by Smithkafors(m): 6:46am On Feb 25, 2020
Lol,see them!.you don't want igbo man to rule Nigeria but you can leave your house to another man's landing looking for work.
Nigerians were banned from entering America you got angry and started coursing Trump.But in you own country see the kind of statement you are making.Anyway,the only thing I can tell you is that nothing last forever......The more igbos are denied presidency the better the resolve for their own country.Just take a sit and watch how all igbos will join IPOB.Before I forget, education is not for everyone!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by seunmsg(m): 6:51am On Feb 25, 2020
Fashola is a lightweight politically, he doesn’t have the structure to win APC ticket. I doubt if he can even summon the courage to run against Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by hisexcellency34: 6:53am On Feb 25, 2020
All these fake Afonja comrades looking for contract upandan
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by powerkey: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2020
StreetFight:

It's your magot infested mouth of Yoruba or yologba will keep ruling

You terrorists are irredeemable.

No wonder the North insist that Yorubas are problem of Nigeria.

You people are indeed shameless, wicked, divisive, mischievous, jealous, and always bitter.

Educated illiterates is all I see in the southwest.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by mrvitalis(m): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2020
Fashola is the most over hyped politician in Nigeria ...failed as a governor ,failed as a minister

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by limeta(f): 9:09am On Feb 25, 2020
Afonja forget
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by scribble: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2020
Conner44:
Fashola that gave us perpetual darkness as a power minister? grin Try again abeg
When he was in Lagos he used $500,000 to develop websites

Then he also used $2000000 to sink 2 boreholes

The guy has shown stealing money is not rocket science.

He can be president of MURIC not Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2020
;DTinubo or nothing sadTinubo or nothing
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by ruggedtimi(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2020
another muslim man!! Nah
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by StreetFight: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2020
ruggedtimi:
another muslim man!! Nah

No, we will bring Christian Cultists.
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by GamalNasser: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2020
God forbid that monumental failure called Fashola!!!!! Same Fashola that couldn't complete a mere 35 kms lekki epe road even after budgeting 35 billion naira collecting toll for 8 years , someone who couldn't provide pipeborne water for Lagos for 8 years and one who could failed woefully as minister of power and didn't even add a single Mega watt ..Forget the lie filled hype , Fashola is a failure just like Buhari ...We should instead be talking about Osinbanjo instead of Fashola that only knows how to connive with friend to extort the masses
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2020
Smithkafors:
Lol,see them!.you don't want igbo man to rule Nigeria but you can leave your house to another man's landing looking for work.
Nigerians were banned from entering America you got angry and started coursing Trump.But in you own country see the kind of statement you are making.Anyway,the only thing I can tell you is that nothing last forever......The more igbos are denied presidency the better the resolve for their own country.Just take a sit and watch how all igbos will join IPOB.Before I forget, education is not for everyone!
I thought the whole Igbo support ipob
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by gidgiddy: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
StreetFight:

I dont think Igbos are going to feel too bad about not ruling 'poverty capital of the world'
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
Conner44:
Even if Einstein we're our power minister,there will still be darkness.
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by Dorobutr: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR WEBSITE

Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by XANDERBOY85: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
Smithkafors:

Hehehehe grin grin grin

The major hallmark of bigots is that they’re shameless and two-faced! These scum and their god Buhari are the major catalyst that will see to the breakup of this shithole so i prefer they carry on as normal with their anti-Igbo agenda! wink
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by AmuDimpka: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Not Nigerians but Yoruba are interested
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by BlackfireX: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Minister of darkness
Re: Nigerians Are Interested In Fashola Becoming Buhari’s Successor by Olugbanko: 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
Shallow minded Nigerians you mean! Fashola is way too elitist and the brunt would only be bore by the poor. A fashola presidency is a no no!

(1) (Reply)

Grand Cereals Company Onitsha Doles Out Gifts To Anambra State(photos ) / Jackson Ude Writes Petition To The U.S Congress For The Looting In CBN / Why Does The North Want One Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.