Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? (45854 Views)

Can You Share A Toothbrush With Your Lover? Let's Have Your Views. / Help Us Find Missing Bimbo Adewoye!!!! N100,000 Reward For Information (Photo) / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Ekakamba: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
bigiyaro:
I gat no wounds to lick, morafvcker! life is not fair, that's how God made it, nobody have any fvcking right to call any body a bastard. just as nobody choosed his or her parents.

Did he call you a bastard? Just go and lick something else since you got no wound nicca. grin tongue
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by membranus: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
seunspice:
Mom: 99,900
Dad: 100 recharge card

If I weren't a Christian and a good one at that, I wouldn't have got the recharge card for the dude.

Christian haaa!!!!? Far from you Mr. Badoo.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Decimal101: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
50:50 but I'll go behind and give momsy 20k
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by ThatFairGuy: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Wetin man do man wink
Sexyliciousbri:
My sweet mom 100k and dad nothing
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by ThatFairGuy: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Weird. Releasing sperm isn't an easy job o. Pity him please cry
Architectben34:
120,000 for mum, collect 20,000 from dad
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by ThatFairGuy: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
You no get joy ogrin grin grin
ominilongest:
5k for my mom 5k for pupcy
I go use 20k carry olosho
40k ball
20k lodge
5k carry uber
5k sub angry
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by ThatFairGuy: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Even if I give Dad, he'll still give mum. So I'll give the money to them and share among themselves, I don't want to know how it was shared. I'll still meet them behind SEPARATELY to give them another amount (same)
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Equity15(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
movingclouds:
Come to think of it, most people don't have anything against their fathers except that they don't take nonsense. More mothers support a child doing yahoo than a father would do. In my community, kids love mothers more cos they would support anything, but pops are too strict to take nonsense.. Fathers talk more of their names not dragged into the dirt
you're absolutely right
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by ThatFairGuy: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Decimal cheesy cheesy cheesy
Decimal101:
50:50 but I'll go behind and give momsy 20k
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by piagetskinner(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
50:50... both of them are sweet in their own way
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Passionate888: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
If you were to share 100k between your parents, how much will each get? And why?

Me, I will give mom 70k and 30k to dad. Reason is, Mom needs a little more love for her enormous sacrifices. Woman has starved and done a lot of strenuous jobs to keep us going
Mom 99k Dad 1k... Reason is that mom will still use the money to feed the family while dad will flex
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Creativebae(f): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
100k for mum, that woman deserves the best Biko...
God keep our mothers to enjoy the fruit of their labor..
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Ten06(m): 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
englishmart:
You're a stupid man, do you know my father?
You don't have a father, you are a bastard. Your children will pay you back foolish man
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by SergiErico: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
holyboss1:
Okay, na 50:50 I go do am

iPhone 6s with scratched case for sale

How much oga?
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by seunny4lif(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mymynd4u:

Same. May b done to u too

U may be worse than ur father, u can never tell
If don’t know something, ask?
Don’t just quote people
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Enemyofpeace: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
lekspot01:

[s]It's very good to be a Muslim, all this is are what the religion teaches[/s]..... Proud to be one
.... Well, lemme bail you out, divide the money Into 4, your mum takes 3part and the remaining one for your dad... Lobatan.
rubbish
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by paix(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
IgiveFreebies:

I wish I could say yes but I'm not yet married so I sincerely do not know yet.
All I know is that if I meet someone like my mother, I'll love her like my father loves my mom
Good luck.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by olureignforever: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Don’t take it so seriously sir. Can’t u tell I was partly joking.
But on a serious note 90% of children favour mom and rightly so. GENERALLY SPEAKING, anyone who carries someone in their belly for 9 months, goes through great pain to bring them into the world, breastfeeds them, etc. willl naturally care more about that person than someone who did none of those

I love my mum so much and she's my best friend. I have had issues with my dad severally cos of my mum. It was my mums attitude after I got married that changed the whole thing. I discovered that we gave her more attention than dad. Anytime we need to send money, we send to her. You know what sometimes she won't even tell my dad or when she informed him, he won't touch the money. One day, I decided to do the right thing, he is the head and should be accorded such respect and for the fact that they both labored to train us, they both need to be treated well. But still my mum eats more than my dad.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by doctore212(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Momsy 5k, and popsy 2500.

The remaining will be used for my olosho.

Since she collects 2k for 3nuts, it means I can be knacking her for 2 years consecutively.

Abeg body no be wood

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Diiiamoond: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mum 90k dad 10k
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by virago(f): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
50/50 , both are the same to me and they reason alike too. They are both Yoruba tribalist who hate Igbos and believe they have total control on what their children should study , where they live and who to marry , I have never seen a more dictatorial couple in my life.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by talltosyne: 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Dad 70K....mum 30K......

My mum will still collect half of my daddy share
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by bukatyne(f): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
It is not difficult to identify a bastard nowadays.

Just take a look at these kids undermining the post of a father in their lives. The system has so much brought down the role of a father. Making him look like a figure head. Praising the mother alone.

Little wonder we have so many days assigned to praise women and just a day to notice the value of a man (Father’s day). Most times the Father’s Day come and go without anyone noticing it

Same father who worked all his life to take care of his family? Same father who will risk his life day and night just to put food on the table? Same father who paid your fees from the very first day you were born till you started earning your own money? Same father who put a roof over your head and even assigned your own room? (No wonder men die early)

Only for him to be cheated again when he is to reap the fruit of his Labour. Little wonder most of you are cursed. It is because you have offended God and man by being a fool.

Just take a look at the cheap gold-digging girls we have nowadays. All they do is look for a ready made man. So after having kids for that guy, those unfortunate kids will rather take care of her than their father who has worked for money all his life?

What happened to 50:50? To hell with you simpletons.

My mum has done a whole lot for me and I’ll do anything just to make her happy but my dad (bless his soul) deserves as much love and happiness.

Even the 50:50 sef, my dad will still buy gifts for mum from that money. I understand most of you are not from stable homes sha...Una dey use una family problem judge the matter.

OP opened a thread to ask how people would divide N100k between their own parents.

And people stated with reasons.

Why the rant?

And somehow it escapes you that alluding they had 'unstable homes' still point fingers to the fathers.

I will keep saying it:

On the average, no child will undermine the sacrifices and efforts of their dad towards their development and growth.

No amount of 'the world undermining the sacrifice of fathers' can wipe away memories created.

Men should be worthy fathers and they will be recognized as same.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by bukatyne(f): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
50k to each. We are advocating for equal rights except you people are not sincere on the course.

What has equal rights got to do with appreciating your parents?
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Who sat and watched my infant head while sleeping on my cradle bed? My mother.

I would give my Mum 80k and tell her to give her husband 20k.

My Dad has caused me a lot of pain. Yes, he provided, sent us to school and all. But he hates me and doesn't hide it. I'm not Jesus, at least not for now, so an eye for an eye wouldn't be bad.

If it's possible to pay him back all the monies he had spent on me till date, I will.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by CanadaOrBust: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
olureignforever:

I love my mum so much and she's my best friend. I have had issues with my dad severally cos of my mum. It was my mums attitude after I got married that changed the whole thing. I discovered that we gave her more attention than dad. Anytime we need to send money, we send to her. You know what sometimes she won't even tell my dad or when she informed him, he won't touch the money. One day, I decided to do the right thing, he is the head and should be accorded such respect and for the fact that they both labored to train us, they both need to be treated well. But still my mum eats more than my dad.

Of course there are mothers from HELL hence books like “Mommy Dearest”. But generally speaking... that’s why u have many songs like “Sweet Mother” and “Dear Mama” but none 4 dads. Most people would acknowledge their mom would give her life for them, even if they hate her (for whatever reason)
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by bukatyne(f): 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
babslepe:
The entire 100k for my dad and if possible Force my siblings to add to it cause he was both our mum and dad ,my mum left when we were still very young

@vizkid: I hope you have a passionate response for the poster above on why he should give his mom something.

@Johnnyspute: the quoted post is an example why it is not an equality something.

It is who deserves/needs it more.
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by bukatyne(f): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mymynd4u:

U r d one dt is manipulated.. Shebi na our parents, we no what we are saying nq

Hahahahahahaha!
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by DaInferno(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
It is not difficult to identify a bastard nowadays.

Just take a look at these kids undermining the post of a father in their lives. The system has so much brought down the role of a father. Making him look like a figure head. Praising the mother alone.

Little wonder we have so many days assigned to praise women and just a day to notice the value of a man (Father’s day). Most times the Father’s Day come and go without anyone noticing it

Same father who worked all his life to take care of his family? Same father who will risk his life day and night just to put food on the table? Same father who paid your fees from the very first day you were born till you started earning your own money? Same father who put a roof over your head and even assigned your own room? (No wonder men die early)

Only for him to be cheated again when he is to reap the fruit of his Labour. Little wonder most of you are cursed. It is because you have offended God and man by being a fool.

Just take a look at the cheap gold-digging girls we have nowadays. All they do is look for a ready made man. So after having kids for that guy, those unfortunate kids will rather take care of her than their father who has worked for money all his life?

What happened to 50:50? To hell with you simpletons.

My mum has done a whole lot for me and I’ll do anything just to make her happy but my dad (bless his soul) deserves as much love and happiness.

Even the 50:50 sef, my dad will still buy gifts for mum from that money. I understand most of you are not from stable homes sha...Una dey use una family problem judge the matter.

why are you taking the matter so serious
too many serious people, kilode?!?

u can only talk like this, because ur shoe fits well without any hurting spots.

1 Like

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by bukatyne(f): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
safarigirl:

The 'system' did nothing to dads, most men just refuse to admit that there are many deadbeat dads .

Some of you think caring for a child is just about bringing money all the time, these responses shows that a child is not a toy that you can just pour money on, and most men failed in raising their kids.

Mothers have done more than their own parts, but fathers are still slacking because they think only women should nurture a child. Only few fathers have healthy relationships with their children, compared to mothers.

Notice how, many people are sharing based on who showed more love and affection and who they think sacrificed more. Some are giving their dads more, based on this. You cannot bully a child most of their lives and expect reward just because you were paying school fees, while reducing their self esteem.

Men need to pull up their weight, you cannot buy affection with money and you cannot emotionally blackmail people into forgetting who showed them love when they most needed it. You don't know anyone's personal experience with their parents.

So,yes, many are bastards because their fathers were never really there.

When I read 'men go out and hustle' that's why they don't invest emotionally in their kids, I am freaking amazed.

Like most women sit at home all day doing nothing hence she has time for the kids.

Instead of them to sit up, they want to have their cake and eat it.

3 Likes

Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Iconekene: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
my father would collect d whole money n give it to mama to kip it very simple sharing............
Re: N100,000: How would You Share This Between Your Parents? by Iconekene: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
my father would collect d whole money n give it to mama to kip it very simple sharing............

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Nigeria Law For Divorce / Man Reveals The Length He Went To Make His Independent Wife Submissive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.