Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,197 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State (20013 Views)

We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS / UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB / Meet Dapo Abiodun, The Ogun APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by Mediarero: 6:45am On Feb 25, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPN_78C_dtU

Governor Dapo Abiodun has warned the indigenes of Ogun state to shun the violent demonstration over the death of Remo Stars FC footballer Tiamiyu Kazeem by operatives of Special Anti-Robbery Squad SARS. The Governor urged everyone to be law abiding and allow Law enforcement officials carry out their duty to avoid further breakdown of order in the State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:47am On Feb 25, 2020
Is he the spokesman for southwest governors?

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by jeffizy(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2020
Dapo Abiodun is for Ogun State.

Seyi Makinde is for Oyo state.

That's a huge error.

9 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by money121(m): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by sarrki(m): 6:49am On Feb 25, 2020
Mediarero:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPN_78C_dtU

Governor Seyi Makinde has warned the indigenes of Ogun state to shun the violent demonstration over the death of Remo Stars FC footballer Tiamiyu Kazeem by operatives of Special Anti-Robbery Squad SARS. The Governor urged everyone to be law abiding and allow Law enforcement officials carry out their duty to avoid further breakdown of order in the State.

Ow is Seyi Makinde Governor of Ogun state?

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 25, 2020
Seyi makinde in ogun... Medho

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by Bankowner: 6:51am On Feb 25, 2020
Op! What are you high on at this time of the day?

Seyi Makinde isn't Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun is.

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by Mediarero: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2020
jeffizy:
Dapo Abiodun is for Ogun State.

Seyi Makinde is for Oyo state.

That's a huge error.
Thanks bro. I completely missed it. It's been corrected. God bless you

15 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by Mediarero: 6:52am On Feb 25, 2020
Bankowner:
Op! What are you high on at this time of the day?

Seyi Makinde isn't Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun is.

Baba no vex. Thank you so much for the correction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2020
stooge dapo

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by dalass(f): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2020
About time! grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by Realtalk20: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2020
Nope!!

Sorry governor but I have to disagree !!

It's high time Nigerians embrace violent protests as a means of enforcing the change they seek!

Peaceful protests don't work as the police shoots the protesters dead!

But in a violent protest though the police still shoot but In this case the protesters can retaliate and send the police running!

How many military personnel does Nigeria have? The airforce , navy, and army combined aren't above 500k

How many police officers around the country in total? They aren't up to 1.5 million

How many citizens? Over 150 million!
Nigerians can change their destiny! They just have to realize how powerful violent protests are and embrace it

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by SouthNigerian: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2020
Dapo Abiodun is a real "supo". He failed to condemn the killings of the unarmed prostesters but rather calling peaceful protesters to caution instead of the disgraceful Police Officers. Shame.

Dapo is my State Governor but he's a Mumu, he is too Slow.

35 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by HitSong: 7:28am On Feb 25, 2020
Foolish man

Is that how to react?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by seunlayi(m): 7:28am On Feb 25, 2020
The only thing I expect a person that is truly representing his people to do is just to appeal for calm. That riot is long overdue and should be held in most part of the country. If you doubt it, take a brief brake to stand around the entrance of any police station, what you will set within 5 minutes will convince you that things are very bad with them

I gave up on Nigeria Police decades ago when I was helping my kid with a drawing of Nigeria Police and a car. He suddenly frowned at me when I said the task is completed. I asked him why, he said the man in the pics carrying gun is not a police because he was not collecting money from the car driver.

17 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by Ajibade123(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2020
why won't they protest when SARS officers are above the law now

Do you wish to work or study in countries like Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by OakConsultNG: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Interesting times..

Meanwhile, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by manuelreports: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by Perfecttouchade: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Ok..we don't expect more from u governor..make I no talk undecided
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by Flexherbal(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Justice delayed is justice denied!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by Muhylonaire(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Op Don smoke weed this early morning grin angry angry
Anyways.... I think the Authorities should do something against this Sars brutality.
It won't be nice when everyone is scared of the outbreak of many diseases and Some uniformed goats are Killin us again.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by crownwealth: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Blogging business sef
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by itsme01: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2020
shocked

So Ogun even has a Governor all this while

this one avoids media, unlike Makinde the Media Governor

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by AfroKnight: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2020
angry

I saw a couple of videos of the murders committed by Policemen. A wave of anger took over me. People were killed for protesting the killing of a young man.

Then this spineless governor decided to say rubbish, fuelling the simmering hatred for security agents? Who does he think he is?

He is foolish. These are the young people who took to the streets to campaign and vote for him but now they are hooligans, right?

The Nigeria Police is the greatest tragedy of this country. No government has ever gotten it right with them since independence. They commit murder and kill more people to shutdown reactions to their crime.

The police is your friend, indeed.

16 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by sinkhole: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2020
How can they allow security people who broke the law by unlawfully killing citizen to still keep the law? I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by RZArecta(m): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2020
Governor talking nonsense because his son is not the victim

7 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by blissmandate(m): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2020
noted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by GiggyJaggi: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
shocked

So Ogun even has a Governor all this while

[/s]
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by pointstores(m): 7:31am On Feb 25, 2020
Nawa
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by WonderManly(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2020
Good of you sir... My touring Governor!
Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by streetsoldier1(m): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2020
The governors are idiotic in their response, SARS dare not oppress average northerners, why south?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Reacts To Violent Protests In The State by Tobloc(m): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2020
If the law enforcement officials do not do what should be done on time, protest is inevitable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NGF: Security Agents Must Stop Violation Of Interstate Lockdown / Atiku Names Udom DG Of Campaign Council / PDP Turned Ebonyi To London, Iyorchia Ayu Tells Ebonyi People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.