Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Why I Sponsored B/haram De-radicalisation Bill — Gaidam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Sponsored B/haram De-radicalisation Bill — Gaidam (450 Views)

Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Sponsored B/haram De-radicalisation Bill — Gaidam by celeiyke: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2020
The sponsor of the bill seeking to an agency for repentant Boko Haram insurgents, Senator Ibrahim Gaidam (APC, Yobe East), says it is driven by national interest. The bill, which passed first reading last Thursday, had elicited negative reactions from Nigerians who called for its withdrawal.

Gaidam defended the bill in a statement yesterday. He said since Boko Haram was becoming increasingly aggressive, marked by extreme brutality and explicit targeting of civilians, resulting in continued infliction of massive casualty on innocent citizens, particularly in the northeast, “it has become necessary for us to go back to the drawing board and adopt an alternative approach in addition to the military option which has so far performed significantly well.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-i-sponsored-b-haram-de-radicalisation-bill-gaidam.html
Re: Why I Sponsored B/haram De-radicalisation Bill — Gaidam by Righteousness89(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2020
This Senator should be Arrested for Questioning immediately..

The Government of the United States should take note of this Senator Ibrahim Gaidam. He should be closely monitored and banned from the States..

Him and His Types are either directly or indirectly involved with the Terrorist group

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Sponsored B/haram De-radicalisation Bill — Gaidam by oz4real83(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2020
The senator is a representative of bokoharam in the legislature. There are many others but he chose to openly identify with them by sponsoring such evil bill and I admire his boldness. There are also bokoharam members in the executive who keeps protecting and lying for them. Gej during his time said several times that bokoharam has infiltrated his govt. Same thing has happened in Pmb's govt but on a far higher level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Sponsored B/haram De-radicalisation Bill — Gaidam by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 25, 2020
I thought they initially said it's not BH they are releasing but people who were unfortunately at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Anyway I hope my friend has gotten a copy of the manual for VIPs on how to prevent kidnapping. I mean as a staunch supporter of apc on NL they must have one available for you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Sponsored B/haram De-radicalisation Bill — Gaidam by Cuntface: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2020
You're a bastard sir.

You don't show mercy to terrorists
Re: Why I Sponsored B/haram De-radicalisation Bill — Gaidam by BlackfireX: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2020
Supported my able senator... You did well, this bill is crucial to us... And we know it will scale through, no matter the noise from ipob miscreants and amotekin terrorists.

Nagode senator
Re: Why I Sponsored B/haram De-radicalisation Bill — Gaidam by BlackfireX: 10:40am On Feb 25, 2020
Cuntface:
You're a bastard sir.

You don't show mercy to terrorists

Keeeep kwayet
Re: Why I Sponsored B/haram De-radicalisation Bill — Gaidam by BlackfireX: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Senator should be Arrested for Questioning immediately..

The Government of the United States should take note of this Senator Ibrahim Gaidam. He should be closely monitored and banned from the States..

Him and His Types are either directly or indirectly involved with the Terrorist group

Spotted.

Amotekin terrorist/ ipob miscreants
Re: Why I Sponsored B/haram De-radicalisation Bill — Gaidam by lilprinze: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2020
it's all written on the wall that this man is a terrorist, and among the co-sponspor of this boko Haram sect. Paving way and making laws that will compensate those blood sucking demons.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Ganduje’s Aides In Assets Declaration Mess, Investigation Reveals / FG Places Embargo On Recruitments / Buhari's Indecision Responsible For The Spread Of Coronavirus In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.