Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters (57863 Views)

FG Scraps DPR, PPPRA, PEF, Sacks CEOs, Inaugurates New Agencies / Buhari Submits PIB To National Assembly, Scraps NNPC, PPPRA In New Bill / PPPRA Increases Price Of Petrol From N140.80 To N143.80 Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Enemyofpeace: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mannabbqgrils you see your life, you still dey there dey sell suya while juicy appointments are being shared

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by RaptorX: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
98% of all federal agencies and parastatals under this government are headed by Northerners.

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by bakescos01: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexiestharam:
What is the correct spelling of our president's name? Is it Muhammad or Muhammadu? In this publication, it is spelt as Muhammad.

So your own problem is the spelling of the name right ? In all the news you only choose to focus on the spelling of the name that hasn’t done any good but bad for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
20 out of 34 sacked staffs are from oyil soup republic... I no dey hear sai barbar this days werin hapun shocked

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by louiziana(m): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
Simplebeauty:
grin grin
Zombies go say na fake news grin

Please tell a friend to tell a friend that I give cheap loans

Yeah you give cheap loans but can't help the unemployed or average business man.
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
festacman:

Now that you have accepted this fact, I hope you will change from your evil ways, open up your dark mind to a ray of light and allow a flow of fresh air into your stuffy mind.
Repent!! Oh man from your evil ways!! Desist from the fellowship of those who call evil, good and darkness, light. Wipe your hands and conscience clean from excusing the murder of the innocent and the shedding of blood nor justifying the robbery of the poor by the oppressors.
No longer let your stomach guide your heart. Be no more a slave to food. Let not your thoughts be bought for the minty scent of thirty thousand notes.
Turn a new leaf for future's sake. Nobody knows tomorrow

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Equity15(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
Simplebeauty:
grin grin
Zombies go say na fake news grin

Please tell a friend to tell a friend that I give cheap loans

like how much?
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Molutex(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
ChaleeBendel:
Buhari is the undisputed king of nepotism. If Jonathan did this, hell would have opened up.
he is fighting corruption indeed

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by festacman(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Repent!! Oh man from your evil ways!! Desist from the fellowship of those who call evil, good and darkness, light. Wipe your hands and conscience clean from excusing the murder of the innocent and the shedding of blood nor justifying the robbery of the poor by the oppressors.
No longer let your stomach guide your heart. Be no more a slave to food. Let not your thoughts be bought for the minty scent of thirty thousand notes.
Turn a new leaf for future's sake. Nobody knows tomorrow

Oh ye transformed mind, preach for that is the fruit of illumination of innerself. I will sleep well tonight in the knowledge that a man who was in darkness has seen light. I am happy for you and your family.
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by jaxxy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
Shameful..
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
festacman:

Oh ye transformed mind, preach for that is the fruit of illumination of innerself. I will sleep well tonight in the knowledge that a man who was in darkness has seen light. I am happy for you and your family.
I am not the reason for your multiple insomnia. It is a product of your evil works.
You can only sleep well when your conscience is purged and clean from supporting and defending evil. I will wait to see by your future utterances if you have been cured of zombeism.
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by NGpatriot: 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

And you know it is fake news because...

1. Have you seen her anywhere near this agency either a work or for any reason whatsoever?

2. Have you seen her employment letter?

3. The FG already denied the rubbish and fake news.

4. Apart from the fake and unsubstantiated social media rubbish, what credible evidence do you have that she was employed by this agency?

5. Where are the sacked people? They don't have pictures, names and job titles?

Gullibility doesn't look good on you, it's really embarrassing that people like you walk around the internet swallowing all kinds of rubbish left and right just because of hatred and bitterness.

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by OChimex: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
oz4real83:
Keep sharing the goodies among yourselves only. It will come a time that other Nigerians will having nothing else to eat but YOU and YOUR FAMILIES.

I thought so before but from what i have been seeing and observing, my dear No time will come. Blacks seem to be a different specie of human who tend to exhibit same character. Any Nigerian you put there will do the same all over again. That is why countries populated by blacks are so hellish.

Just sit down and think, where is it better in Nigeria? Who has shown to be better?
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. Have you seen her anywhere near this agency either a work or for any reason whatsoever?

4. Apart from the fake and unsubstantiated social media rubbish, what credible evidence do you have that she was employed by this agency?

Gullibility doesn't look good on you, it's really embarrassing that people like you walk around the internet swallowing all kinds of rubbish left and right just because of hatred and bitterness.

Hmmm. I like your objectivity.

Consider if the headline reads thus: How Jonathan sacked 34 people and employed his daughter.

Would you still be dis objective? Let the answer keep turning your belle

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Jude82: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Corona....Awaits all the corrupted eggs...It's coming oooo!!!
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by egoldman(m): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
PassingShot:
This report still lacks the needed evidence/proof to establish the claim.

Let's get real.

Senior ZOMBIE, you no dey disappoint.
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by masseratti: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
melvinjames:
This was why Buhari made himself the minister of petroleum and Mele Kyari the MD of NNPC.
Buhari and Vice President Kyari's children are now executive managers at NNPC and it's subsidiaries.
stop this nonsense, it's President Kyari... Not vice president Kyari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by festacman(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I am not the reason for your multiple insomnia. It is a product of your evil works.
You can only sleep well when your conscience is purged and clean from supporting and defending evil. I will wait to see by your future utterances if you have been cured of zombeism.

An ignorant man can only see as far as his limitations can allow. I have seen a ignorant man preach about conscience, evil and purgatory. I enquired further and discover that current state of things went contrary to his heart desires. I confronted him about his ignorance of his own reality. He raises guilty eyes my way and let out sorrowful lamentation. He wept. Then, instead of preaching as he was doing earlier, he started wailing. I felt sorry but could not help his helplessness.
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Zamantu(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
These things you guys are doing, it's a curse if you don't know.
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by NGpatriot: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Hmmm. I like your objectivity.

Consider if the headline reads thus: How Jonathan sacked 34 people and employed his daughter.

Would you still be dis objective? Let the answer keep turning your belle

You did not answer my questions.

Fake news is fake news regardless of under Jonathan or Buhari, that's objectivity.

This is not about Jonathan, stay on topic.

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Truthbites: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Racoon:
Nothing new @ all.APC is just a band of desperately wicked power drunks who formed a corruption-ridden government.Make una continue.Karma will pay back. Where are the mummified zombies of the govt? angry

The zombies are probably dead. Have u seen zombie live long? Can't u see the way they walk? They walk like the dead

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Truthbites: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
20 out of 34 sacked staffs are from oyil soup republic... I no dey hear sai barbar this days werin hapun shocked
Where be Oyil soup?
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by naija1stnigar(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
How majority of Nigerians were cursed to vote this father of corruption called "buhari" from back to back still surprises me but I thank God for not being part of them.

1 Like

Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by nengibo: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexiestharam:
What is the correct spelling of our president's name? Is it Muhammad or Muhammadu? In this publication, it is spelt as Muhammad.
Of all the problem wey Nigeria get undecided
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Mydazz(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
If he doesn't put the daughter now when will he be able to do that,...... Make haykins while the sun shines,....... Sai Bubu
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by Harunabisanti(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
:Na their time
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by sexiestharam(f): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
bakescos01:

So your own problem is the spelling of the name right ? In all the news you only choose to focus on the spelling of the name that hasn’t done any good but bad for Nigerians.
Shut up!
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by sexiestharam(f): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: PPPRA Sacks 34 Staff To Employ Hadiza, Buhari's Daughter - Sahara Reporters by nengibo: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
sexiestharam:

Shut up!
Bleep off mate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Declares Assets Worth 50 Billion Naira / Anambra Election Will Hold - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.