Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

I Think My Wife Is A Witch - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Wife Is A Witch (64340 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Husband Scammed Me / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Princeton92(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ok, so now tell that witch you wanna unmarry her the same way you married her na!
You must be a witch to know a witch ehn... Infact you're a wizard bro

5 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Uyi168: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by frankmoney(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

Please what do you suggest I do?
smh
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Ijaya123: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
I read the post 3 times and i did not see anywhere in the write up how the wife is the cause of your calamity.

Did she set fire to your shop or what?

On a second thought, the story appear fake though...

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by bonnyhope: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Then you are a wizard

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by DavidEsq(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
In a nutshell, you are saying your wife is responsible for the fire? You mean She came to your shop and started the fire so it can wreck your business thereby putting you and herself in an unfortunate situation during her final trimester? grin

Lmao...poor woman. I bet another guy 100 times better was probably asking her hand in marriage but she left him just to marry your lame ass. Here she is....faced with a weak excuse of a man who blames others for his misfortune.

Bros Don’t waste her time she is still very young for all these shenanigans. Just send her away so she can finally meet someone who is best for her.
I adopt this as my reply to the foolish OP

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by QuickStandard: 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
shocked
Don't be so sure sir.
What if your family are angry that you got married, and decided to strike, so that you can chase your wife, and continue fending for your extended family again.

I can relate, cos my mum had same experience.
never wanted the man have his own kids, while he was busy training his brothers children.

Before you make a final decision, please seek God's guidance.
your wife might be innocent, don't be insensitive to the things of the spirit. infact what are my saying sef? your wife is innocent. you better apologize to your lovely wife, and double your hustle. Pray to God Almighty, and all shall be well

Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by yvelchstores(f): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
delishpot:

[/b]
Oga, have you cheated on that woman since your marriage? If so, you are the cause of your downfall.[b]

Also, life happens. If you were not married, will you blame your mother?
Since you so much believe in powers that be, why don't you think that the witches in your bloodline aka fathers house, aka village people are the ones afflicting you with problems out of jealousy which now your innocent wife is eating like bread and milo? Or that your waywardness has caused an ex whom you left to go and marry someone else to curse you with lack, scarcity and badluck? Typical ignorant people mentality. They will never look inward when things get tough but always looking for others to blame for their downfall.
hmm this is something people ignore alot. Men, some women are from the under world. U think you just want to catch fun, not knowing you have traded your destiny. I remember a movie I watched! The man was misled by his friends and went to sleep with two mermaid prostitutes, when he woke up, he didn't see girls, he saw snakes and they threatened him never to say a word. That's how the man who was doing so well ended up back in the village with his pregnant wife. It was later a man of God revealed to the couple the source of their problems. Happens everyday.

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by NobleAngell(f): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Seriously, this is terrible. I usually hate it when people blame everyone else but themselves for their problems. So U came here to discuss the fact that your wife possibly caused your misfortune instead of spending that time in finding a way out. I'm sorry but you have no business being married or even heading a family until you learn to be a man.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by dasauce(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
cheesy
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by mfm04622: 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Please!!!!
Who told you she is a witch? She is not! It was just a coincidence your shop was burnt 2 months after your wedding. Your present situation is due to the fire, not because you married her. If you insured your shop against fire, you would have bounced back by now.
If you were told by any pastor that your wife is a witch, run away from the person!

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by styless(f): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Africans and superstition

No be only witch
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by JustinOwen(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
You sound too convinced that she's the cause of your woes. Please take up for prayers and stop accusing your wife.

Meanwhile, if you'd like to learn internet marketing or looking for a side hustle, there's a link in my signature that

could be of help to you. The same has helped me to solve my financial troubles. Just copy the link in my signature and paste in your browser. Good luck.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Finchmgh: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
How did you come to the conclusion that your wife is a witch
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by TemmyT002(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Just confess that you are having an affair

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by topshotnista(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
OP... YOU ARE A FOOL

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by lebron7(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
OP u are a very stupid human being
Why are you not the witch that is making her suffer?
Do u think a "witch" will also want to suffer?
I'm sure it is one useless "pastor" that inspired you to spew this rubbish here

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Bukden16(m): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
How does the something tests when the person is out flying the world.

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
I don't even know where to start from

I tire for this man. I hope one pastor has not come to feed you with lies the way they fed my mum with lies against my innocent uncle.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by generationz(f): 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Did you confirm by any personal supernatural means that she is a witch? Or you are just looking for someone to blame for your recent failures?

Calling an innocent person a witch is like sending an innocent person to jail.

You obviously don't love that woman if not you won't just jump into conclusion like that.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by ProtectMyMoney: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

I h her anymore.

Was she the one that set fire to your shop or was it just accident waiting to happen which you had overlooked?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Emmytrill(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
shocked What did i just read? Guy, life is up and down. Man up and put your life back together. Leave your innocent wife alone! She is a witch and still allowed herself to carry your child? Brother wey mumu. angry

4 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Happychildlove(f): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Send her back with the pregnancy don't wait for her to put to bed and watch ur whole world crumble before ur eyes.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Kingbishop: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
It's alright... Its obvious you are devoid of wisdom...
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Handsomejok:

[/s]

How old are you?

I don't blame you. I blame the people who gave you their daughter to marry.

6 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Use more evidence and proof to convince us that she is a witch rather than guessing. Your luck and hers might not b d same
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
w
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Please take your wife, both of you should go for deliverance.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by jaxxy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Bt when u guys were dating things were going well so how is she a witch? Did she' give u a inclination she’s happy with all that’s happening to u? Are u sure this isn’t just an unfortunate incident due to certain factors and conditions at ur shop?

Is ur wife working and has she been supportive?

U don’t just label sm1 a witch because smtngs went wrong, u will need more evidence and conviction to back that up.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by fineboynl(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
she might not be the person behind it. if she was it wouldn't be that sudden. it would have been gradually.

if it's spiritual it's much more than you think. you need prayers for God to open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Karleb(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by PeaceNexus(m): 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
You are the definition of a failure......
Failed people always look for the next person to blame. If you weren't married you would have blamed your mother. Get yourself back up and see beyond your current challenges. Your wife isn't responsible for your misfortunes. Shit do happen and you have to take it headlong.
Handsomejok:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos. / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.