Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,993 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Think My Wife Is A Witch - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Wife Is A Witch (64139 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Husband Scammed Me / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
This Guy na Mumu oh, Shiit happens, such is life that is why you should have insurance! Leave the poor girl and your unborn child out of your misery.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Toay(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Please don't blame your wife for your condition. She may even be the only reason why the fire did not consume you in the first instance.
Life is never a straight line. Learn to face challenges when they come and pray to God to protect her, your child and yourself.

Keep faith, you will pick up again.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by SmooshCHN: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
yvelchstores:
hmm this is something people ignore alot. Men, some women are from the under world. U think you just want to catch fun, not knowing you have traded your destiny. I remember a movie I watched! The man was misled by his friends and went to sleep with two mermaid prostitutes, when he woke up, he didn't see girls, he saw snakes and they threatened him never to say a word. That's how the man who was doing so well ended up back in the village with his pregnant wife. It was later a man of God revealed to the couple the source of their problems. Happens everyday.
I'm hoping you'll come back 2yrs later to see how stupid this sounds.
The OP is a blatant irresponsible man who doesn't want to take responsibility for his own failures. It's as simple as that and has nothing to do with your Nollywood stories.
Being an irresponsible man and a narcissist doesn't have to be associated with spiritual jorgans. The wife deserves better than this shît.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Foolish man
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by neonly: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
DM me if you want ans
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Kentiamhere(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

Please what do you suggest I do?
Alright and i do understand you okay. Alot of people fail to realise their belief has a lot to do in their life ( How can you be with a woman and because you are going through the trials of being a human, the trials of a successful ending, a trial which is normal because business can move up and go down which you are aware and conscious of, feel that your woman is behind your down fall? If you believe she is your down fall brother she will continue being the � in your life because you have always appreciated your woman but because things are tough for you now which is a normal situation every human goes through in life you feel she caused it? We are in 2020 bro get all those your dirty believes off your mind, start working as you were before because at some point all those things you mentioned you never had them and you didn't die till the extent you were able to gather up those things. Life took it away probably due to your error all ye man without faith and life would give to you back the moment you are ready to accept defeat, get on your ten toes and be man again without having to be bothered about the trials of life which is normal for every human to experience. So you can sleep, wake up, kiss and say i love you to your woman with the intention that she is around you to ruin your image? That believe if it continues will keep manipulating in your life if you do not get that behind you, face your wife and face your hustle till god's blessing is in your favour. Fight hard for your loved ones and don't be a man that would curse his mother or father due to financial situation.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by lanocfoods: 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

This is just rhetorical I believe?
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by gurunlocker: 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Is there a way someone can unread stupid things?

Why will you accuse your wife of being a witch? Is she happy that your unborn child will suffer? What if you are the problem or you are just going through your own hard phase in life? shocked shocked

Same way we accuse women of being the only problem when it comes to giving birth.... sad
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by chieveboy(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sorry about your condition man. Think in terms of energies brought to the table. You have a hand in all these.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by supercase1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
I no blame you,too much of daddy G.O sermon don affect your already dulled brain grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by MMElliot: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
I don't even know if this is real or someone writing a story based on how the average Nigerian behaves.

Life has speed bumps, you come across one and blame someone else? All the way to witch for that matter.

Either see this as your opportunity to grow bigger, know those that'll stick around (even your wife), and be patient. You're having to start over and this time with debt and a kid on the way. Only real men can come out strong from this.
Or
Blame your wife for your problems, let her have the kid, and let her go. Doesn't sound like she deserves this you (maybe yes, to an improved you that grows from this setback of yours), then grow your business in your frustration and negativity
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by chrismymen(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by proclinician: 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
U for carry her go for deliverance first na if u believe in stuffs like that. TB Joshua is good in delivering ppl.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by dozzybreezy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bros, I am your fellow man, let me tell u something.
You can not categorically say that your wife is a witch simply because your shop caught fire unless there are other issues which you did not make clear here. Things happen, markets catch fire anyhow nowadays, devil at work.
Even if you did not marry her, your shop will still catch fire that very day because it was already destined to happen.
In fact, I suspect some fake prophets have deceived you.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Kulas: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nothing annoys and frustrates a man that is doing well but once he get married,things changed for worst. Truly no man will be happy to have such experience because we were made to understand that "He who find wife finds.........".which is supposed to be more of blessing.When things start being the opposite,the man won't be happy and may be suspecting the wife or seeing her as bad luck.

My advice is for you to calm down ,seek the face of God and not to send her back. God will surely answer you to bounce back

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

Hello Sir,
I am glad for 1 reason,you are asking for suggestions.

I wouldn’t call you any name,’cause I am not fit,as I have my one Bleep ups.

Please relax,she might be carrying a King,some kids can come around with so many funny things before their arrivals.

But once they are here,you joy and that of your wife will know,no bound ....

Lastly: every woman is a super being.....treat them well and you will do well,ways of $ will open,and finnaly pray without end.

you also don’t know the pains she is going through,am sure she is already calling herself a witch and wished she is dead!!!!

Me I use to pray to Baba God,naked. When clothing mode no work. Baba see say this guy need attention and he send blessings.

You don’t need any pastor,you and your wife alone can move mountains.

Go back home today with smile,a piece of the cheapest meat pile and a juice of 50 Naira. Kisses Nd love. tell her how much you love her and will always do.

Try this for 1 week and tell us the result.

Also send me your account here for the last token I can afford.

May Allah S.W.T in his infinite mercies,bless you abundantly.

No mind my English,I no go school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Where are you getting this idea from? If you're listening to any so called man of God, STOP! If you are listening to friends, STOP! The one person you are supposed to be leaning on at this difficult time is the one you are blaming. This is so wrong.

I Lost my job and house just before getting married. Does that make my wife a witch? 2 months later I got a better job with a foreign agency that paid 5 times more, with better conditions. What does that make her? Witch and angel? grin

You are have no control over what life throws your way but you have control over how you bounce back. YOU BETTER MAN UP AND FACE YOUR CHALLENGES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by pongwa(m): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
@OP, look inward, you might be far from the truth.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by generationz(f): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
pacino26:

Just had to hold and add mine

Bro USA as a country is as a result of the genocide against the Red Indian race of over 200 people. Leave our ancestors jare.

Now to topic, young man a lot of challenges comes with the title MAN. I am sorry for the great misfortunes and all that okay but don't point fingers to the one bearing your seed inside her. Get spiritual help and start growing up spiritually. Most businesses in Nigeria fail because a lot of things are not in place; insurance, government bail out and other subventions. Chill and have your baby born into a happy home first. Should your wife develop high BP at this stage na there you go know wetin be witchcraft cool cool cool

Probably things have been going smoothly in your life as a bachelor, but as a married couple you're prone to challenges and the stories you'll share in the future will come from your success and management of those challenges.

Get spiritual help and direction ok.

You atheist are funny though.

Do you think mass murder is the same as your grandparents deliberately entering into a covenant with a demon to have over power their seed forever?

As has been proven in the Bible, Mass murder doesn't bring the Judgement of God except the people cry out for years over several generations or there is a prophet to stand in for them like the case of Moses or Elijah or else no punishment would be meted out.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Jidenna20: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
FrLukas:
[s]

How old are you?

I don't blame you. I blame the people who gave you their daughter to marry.
[/s]
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
You're a mad man to think that woman is responsible for your misfortune just because you married her.
I got married in 2018, things went from bad to worse. I stopped getting jobs, I got into a lot of debts but even with all the problems, I loved my wife even more cuz with all the depression and suffering, she is the only person I look at and stood by me. And she's my get away drug when I can't stop thinking about how bad my life became.
The tough time didn't last. Months later, I got a huge contract of 15m and we completed our house, expanded our business and we are fine now.
Do you know the main problem you have is the fact that you're hating that woman when you should he loving her more.

You're so immature, what kind of father released his child for you as a wife?

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by wezzymoney: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
My brother your wife is not the source your problem
i am also in same shoe with you but looking at everything and elders we say no matter the first time of nursing woman who is pregnant, things are bit harder, just look into yourself and seek for good prayer consultant not those scam religion online oooooo, i mean pray with your own heart and things will definately move into place

Sending her out is not the solution to it bro just take another dimension of creating good source of income and you will see the change in your life
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Kollyman: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

She might and might not be responsible for your misfortune.

However, I got to know somethings recently which kept me in deep thought.

Out of greed and long troat, some ladies have been used for rituals and covenant renewal without them knowing or noticing anything strange in them.

There was this lady who had been used by her sugar daddy and without having a clue neither noticed anything strange in her life. She is even thinking of getting married someday. The implication on her life is that ..... she can never be fortunate in life, Aje (fortune)has departed from her. Implication on whosoever marries her is that " she will bring misfortune into the person's life and anything called fortune will be far from the person".

Except God chose to show mercy on the lady if she surrender her life to Christ.

I am not saying that is the situation with your wife but I am only trying to orientate other readers on the need to get closer to God when it comes to choosing a wife in this perverted world of today.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by chinedumoooo: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
If you can calm down and critically observe thing unfortunate in marriage either before marriage or after marriage.
In Marriag,they are bound to be up and down either during pre-wedding or post-wedding.
Know your God and observe your God things will reset.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by HitSong: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
Handsomejok:

[/s]
Rubbish

So because your shop caught fire, na your wife fault?
Very unfortunate nonsense.

I pity that woman...

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by MztaIkp(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mad o
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Skmoda360(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
You must be a wizard to know that your wife is a witch......you are stupidly mad...rubbish leleyi n so lenu mehn undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
@OP, i pray any member of my family and relations never come across a drained slowpoke like you.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Temmytopy: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
How are you sure that she is the one behind your predicament, and not that u have offended someone before or even your village people, u can't just conclude that she is a witch. It's very wrong. Just pray to God about your situation, and he will answer your prayers.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Lawdis(m): 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
....dear nairalanders,
this life is too deep to understand it all, in a short form of serious note
there is what's called "chi uwa or onye uwa" in Igbo deity.
I'm advising this young man here to go and find out where he or the wife belong so he can appease their gods in a traditional form because those gods can be jealous, they will be working with you harmoniously while you're single but once they noticed you've left them for another man or woman in the real world that's when they'll come after you and your achievements

THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN and I've seriously landed
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by PHijo(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

You didn't have an insurance policy to start with, no investment in mutual funds etc. That's the essence of such investments and insurance policies but people like you fail to listen. Basic things like these should not be overlooked by small business owners.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Zooposki(f): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

By this write up it seems you are a wizard. Check yourself very well. I just pity your wife. She has married a devil. Ladies, look well before you leap. You guys won’t listen. I want to marry, I want to marry. Now you have successfully married a wizard. Congratulations to hell fire, wifey.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / Man Marries His Crush Of 6 Years, Then Grabs Her Butt - PICS / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.