Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,725 members, 7,802,186 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Think My Wife Is A Witch - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Wife Is A Witch (64299 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Husband Scammed Me / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by kevotek1000(m): 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

Please what do you suggest I do?

If your wife is a witch, then you are wizard... You want to put the blame on the poor woman who has done nothing wrong but to love you and she is even carrying your baby. Bro you're the wicked person here, no woman celebrate while her husband business is depreciating, there are lots of secret prayers she might have render on your behalf, she might just as concern as you, rather than put blame on your wife for your misfortunes while not lay them down before the LORD. So, if truly your wife is a witch how would sending her parking solve her witchcraft? Let's assume your daughter is a witch, will you also send her parking? Or try to look for a solution. Instead of you to go into 7days dry fasting... So that your village people will leave you alone you are blaming someone. All will be well again in Jesus mighty name.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Bigdre31: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
it's probably coincidence. ... prayer would be needed instead of labelling her a witch
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by ArcFresky(m): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
Before we all jump into conclusions....

Let's ask OP what made him conclude that his wife is the cause....

Because, there must be a reason to his allegations.....
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by chosenange(m): 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
Please do not play a fool,how did you confirm that she is a witch? Just go to a strong deliverance church for prayers and advice.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Donald7610: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Even witch can not bring you down
Except she's planning to leave you
No witch love to suffer with a man
Money is very powerful
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Amotekun777: 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Of course we sabi dem wella.. OP na Igbo man grin

Blaming everybody else other than themselves. angry
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Youthleader22(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Useless man!
To start with, is your shop I sured against fire disaster and theft? I guess the answer is NO. Now you blame your wife for your incompetence instead of her to even blame you for not being able to take good care of her anymore and leave your broke ass.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by delishpot: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
yvelchstores:
hmm this is something people ignore alot. Men, some women are from the under world. U think you just want to catch fun, not knowing you have traded your destiny. I remember a movie I watched! The man was misled by his friends and went to sleep with two mermaid prostitutes, when he woke up, he didn't see girls, he saw snakes and they threatened him never to say a word. That's how the man who was doing so well ended up back in the village with his pregnant wife. It was later a man of God revealed to the couple the source of their problems. Happens everyday.

Exactly. Some people meet their downfall due to their wayward lifestyle, maybe they happen to encounter and annoy unforgiving people, maybe their karma hits them as they hit that same milestone where they mocked someone in the past. Unfortunately instead of looking inwards they start pointing fingers at anything but them. Either they blame the wife, their new house girl, their newborn baby etc.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Handsomejok: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
I opened my shop in 20012 everything was moving well , during this time I was with my ex and we broke up in 2014 ( she is now happily married with kids) my shop was still moving well ,never had any problem. Then I met my wife December 2015 we started dating things were still fine , we got married June 2019 just two months everything has changed from good to worst. I strongly believe that my wife is responsible for my misfortune, she came to my life to destroyed me , which she has succeeded . . My family hate her nobody want her in this house , even myself I don’t want her anymore am only keeping her cos of my unborn child , as soon as she put to bed she must leave. Wish I never wasted my time with her. She is a bad luck. I’m sorry I’m broke and depressed right now
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by SOFTENGR: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
priscaoge:

My Dear I swear I wonder how I’m living in the same planet with such apes in human form. Imagine the stupid comment.
That's why Black Africans retrogress while the rest of the world progress.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Dpaulie(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Guy u are wicked oooh, how sure are u that the woman in question is the cause of your calamity?
You can’t be so sure, you can be making a wrong ascertion bro...fear God oooh!!!!
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Youthleader22(m): 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
KINGreignn:

I've noticed a problem with most youths of this generation. They just jump into marriage without first destroying evil ancestral alters and wrong foundations then lay a good Godly foundation for their new soon to be family and when things starts to spiral out of control because the evil forces that be in their ancestral homes are angry, they start casting blames wrongly.

This really is a food for thought.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by san316(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Bbut since we got married, just two months and 5 days after our marriage, my shop caught fire. I have lost almost everything only managed to save some few things, had to pay for all the damages to my landlord (the shop owner ) I’m still owning him money and I’m now renting a small shop but things are not working.

I have so much debts to pay to so many people including my previous shop landlord, can’t afford a 3 square meals, can’t afford to pay house rent, can’t afford to pay my shop rent and we have moved to my parents house.

My wife is pregnant and due in April, we haven’t bought anything for the baby. I wish never met her in my life cos she has completely destroyed my life and I have nothing left. She is evil. Haven’t confronted her cos of her condition, don’t want to add more stress to her and am waiting for her to put to bed then I will confront her and chase her away. I will keep the baby with me so she can go with her child she had before we met. I just hate her so much and I want nothing to do with her anymore.

Go Bleep yourself pooosey
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Enemyofpeace: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
Na because of this kind thing the price of sniper come down for Nigeria, please buy one and do the needful
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Gudlite: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bro, don't conclude like that. I advice you go to Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries near you for counseling and follow up prayers.

NOTE

Life is full of troubles according to Job 14 vs 1. Your battle just started , you better rise up and war a good warfare.
Is possible you may have a spirit wife that is jealous of your physical marriage so do not accuse anybody .Is your Prayer arrow that will locate the enemy.

You will recovered all if only you are ready to fight a good fight of faith through your prayers.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by nwaimoroseyaho: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Your wife is not your problem. The devil wants to divert your attention. Go close to God and ask him to help you.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Lexusgs430: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

You don't want the witch, but you want to keep the child from the witch?

Confessions of a disturbed man........ Where can i buy this book..........

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Amyyy2020: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:
I opened my shop in 20012 everything was moving well , during this time I was with my ex and we broke up in 2014 ( she is now happily married with kids) my shop was still moving well ,never had any problem. Then I met my wife December 2015 we started dating things were still fine , we got married June 2019 just two months everything has changed from good to worst. I strongly believe that my wife is responsible for my misfortune, she came to my life to destroyed me , which she has succeeded . . My family hate her nobody want her in this house , even myself I don’t want her anymore am only keeping her cos of my unborn child , as soon as she put to bed she must leave. Wish I never wasted my time with her. She is a bad luck. I’m sorry I’m broke and depressed right now

Bros, kindly locate any Winners Chapel church around u diz sunday and go get a word that will break-off every manipulations from you and set you on the right path. If u happen to be in Lagos, just find ur way down to Canaanland, Ota.

The truth you should know is that ''YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER BECOMES OF YOUR LIFE!''. Learn to take up that responsibility and you will be alright real soon. Your wife might be under same siege as u are sef, who knows, so come along with her.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by strategy30: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=Handsomejok post=86943715]Before marrying my wife, my business was moving well. I had an appliances big shop with full of things. I made a lots of money monthly and was able to pay all my bills and take care of my single mother and siblings without fail.

Please what do you suggest I do?[/quote

How did you dumb Brian get rich, it can happen to anyone
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Unrated900(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mr man how would you just conclude that you were married to a witch
Better go and beg her for forgiveness so you Can be favored.
Have you ever seen a witch before
Mr man put on the armor of God and pray and stop condemning your innocent wife.
Which woman would love to be suffering while seeing other other women driving venza
Mr man
Use you head
Shalom
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by BabangidaHamza(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Am sorry to say your are the most stupid person I have ever met in my life.. How can you just jump into conclusion without any solid facts?

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Samysimpson: 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
I pity for this innocent wife of yours.you labelled her a witch yet she is carrying your baby.
I hope you are not acting base on what your prophet/pastor told you all in the name of prophesy?
Mr please be a man and face whatever problem that has befalling you.
You need Christ now,pray together with your wife and leave the rest to God.
Your wife is innocent.i wonder the type of trauma you have put her already.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Shit happens, don't blame your wife for your predicaments. Be a man sort yourself out instead of passing the blame to a woman that doesn't know anything about what happened.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Unrated900(m): 4:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
kevotek1000:

If your wife is a witch, then you are wizard... You want to put the blame on the poor woman who has done nothing wrong but to love you and she is even carrying your baby. Bro you're the wicked person here, no woman celebrate while her husband business is depreciating, there are lots of secret prayers she might have render on your behalf, she might just as concern as you, rather than put blame on your wife for your misfortunes while not lay them down before the LORD. So, if truly your wife is a witch how would sending her parking solve her witchcraft? Let's assume your daughter is a witch, will you also send her parking? Or try to look for a solution. Instead of you to go into 7days dry fasting... So that your village people will leave you alone you are blaming someone. All will be well again in Jesus mighty name.

Leave him let him be painting the woman a witch while him gan gan is the problem of himself.

I was using a car or 500k before I got married after I got married I started using cars of 250 to 350
I didn’t blame my wife,I double up and work harder
Today am using a car of 1m plus
That man is a sick and confused man

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by DexterousOne(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Handsomejok:

What is the link between what happened and your wife now?

Cos from where I stand

I see none
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bros face your challenge and leave that woman alone. If she make your shop caught fire, what will be her benefit and gain?, does she want to suffer in marraige nor not be able to feed her child 3 times a day? look into yourself before you point finger at another person..
Nigerians sha with stupid mentality.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Charmingrascal(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
Which Pastor or herbalist told u that ur wife is the cause of ur problem?

If u thnk wat is happening to u is nt ordinary, look back, reminisce & reflect think and remember those who u hav offended.

Who did u cheat?
How did u get the money u established ur business wit?

Is Karma nt dealing wit u?
When Karma is bleeping people up they tend to look for excuses.

Ur wife may not be a witch u may actually be the wizard.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Mac12(f): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
A word for you

YOU ARE VERY STUPID!
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:
Abeg, na Mods dey create these topics.
Nonsense.
Intelligent folks should have detected that by now. But the Mods are counting on the foolish majority.
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Harunabisanti(m): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
How do u know that she is the cause of your calamities
Re: I Think My Wife Is A Witch by Goalnaldo(m): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
She may or may not be a Witch. The scriptures says the fervent prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. Pray with Psalm 126:1.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos. / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.