Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents (535 Views)

Divide ₦100,000 Between Your Parents. / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents by IamPlato(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
After Reading Through That Topic About Sharing Money Between Parents I Decided To Write This.

Dont You Ever Open Your Mouth To Insult People Who praise Their Mother More Than The Fathers... If I Had To Give 100k to My Parents, i Would Rather Give The Whole Money To My Mom instead Of Sharing It At All but What Will Hurt Me About Her Is That She will Give That Money To My Dad who I Know Will Never Do Same.

My Mom Is The Female Version Of Jesus I Swear down. Even Her Husband Said She Was Too Nice.

I Remember When One Of My Younger Brother's Friend Who Was Coming To Our House Had No food To Eat, every Damn Day This Woman Will Prepare The Family Food And Bring Out A Share For The young Boy, she Did This twice A Day Every Day until The Young Man Stopped Coming.

My Mother Spends Time Prayin For Us Her Kids, prayin For Us To Succeed In Life but Our Dumb Father Does Nothing But Curse And Insult and Usually Says "if I Dont Bless You Let Me See How You Will Make it" my Mother Is Always Rejectin it

4 Likes

Re: How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents by Ladylite: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
IamPlato:
After Reading Through That Topic About Sharing Money Between Parents I Decided To Write This.

Dont You Ever Open Your Mouth To Insult People Who praise Their Mother More Than The Fathers... If I Had To Give 100k to My Parents, i Would Rather Give The Whole Money To My Mom instead Of Sharing It At All but What Will Hurt Me About Her Is That She will Give That Money To My Dad who I Know Will Never Do Same.

My Mom Is The Female Version Of Jesus I Swear down. Even Her Husband Said She Was Too Nice.

I Remember When One Of My Younger Brother's Friend Who Was Coming To Our House Had No food To Eat, every Damn Day This Woman Will Prepare The Family Food And Bring Out A Share For The young Boy, she Did This twice A Day Every Day until The Young Man Stopped Coming.

My Mother Spends Time Prayin For Us Her Kids, prayin For Us To Succeed In Life but Our Dumb Father Does Nothing But Curse And Insult and Usually Says "if I Dont Bless You Let Me See How You Will Make it" my Mother Is Always Rejectin it

Cool but invest it and let them get a monthly or quarterly ROI
Re: How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents by vizkiz: 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
Did you just refer to your dad as “Dumb”

Lol...You obviously had a terrible childhood
Re: How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents by IamPlato(m): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
My Father Has Never Been My Inspiration Because He Is selfish and Only Wishes That You Live Life The Way He wants It but When You Refuse To Follow His Way Simply Because it Isn't working For You He Insults And Gets Aggressive.

No Matter What Happens, No Matter How Much You Offend My Mother She Will never Curse But Always Pray For Success and Blessing.

When My Sister Went Wild And Decided To Be A Bleep Girl my Mother Cried But Refused To Curse Her But Instead she Prayed for My Sister that "let Her Foolishness Bring Her Blessings, let God Restore Her Mind"

My Mother Will Have The Whole 100k

I Wish I Had A Father Like Some Of My friends

1 Like

Re: How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents by IamPlato(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:
Did you just refer to your dad as “Dumb”

Lol...You obviously had a terrible childhood
because He Is Not A Wise Man
Re: How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents by vizkiz: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
IamPlato:
because He Is Not A Wise Man

Nevertheless...

Come on man! You have no rights to speak evil against your parents. All the Holy books are against that.
Re: How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents by IamPlato(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ladylite:

Cool but invest it and let them get a monthly or quarterly ROI
if I Am To Give 100k Each To Both Of Them, I Will Hand The Entire Money To My Mom Because I Know She Will GIVE The Entire Money To Him and Even Use More Of Her Share To Provide Food
Re: How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents by IamPlato(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
vizkiz:

Nevertheless...

Come on man! You have no rights to speak evil against your parents. All the Holy books are against that.
you Are Right Though... I Usually Ask God For Forgiveness. You May Not Understand; this Man deliberately Tried Ruining my Younger Brother's Football Career.

Anyway I Leave Him For God To Handle
Re: How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents by vizkiz: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
IamPlato:
you Are Right Though... I Usually Ask God For Forgiveness. You May Not Understand; this Man deliberately Tried Ruining my Younger Brother's Football Career.

Anyway I Leave Him For God To Handle

Some men are toxic no doubts about that. If you keep this hate in your heart you might even become this same man to your kids.
Re: How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents by xendra: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
I will say what I have said before
To those blaming mothers for why their children prefer them to their dad's; because the dads are the providers cheesy

it's not always about money, there are ways fathers make themselves relevant to a child, you don't just provide and stay away, even when you are around your children feel like strangers around you.
that's not a mother's fault. the problem is everybody here is talking about father and money and that's where it's all going off

There are single mothers who provide money and all for their kids but the kids still hate their mother.
ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY

And

being a good wife is different from being a good mother.

some mothers are nolonger with their husbands, some were chased out, but they are the best thing their children will ever have, while
some mothers are very good wives and their husbands adore them but her children will give anything to stay away from them forever.

STOP COMPARING BEING A WIFE/GIRLFRIEND TO BEING A MOTHER

1 Like

Re: How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents by crackkhaus: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bro the love you have for your mother is admirable and I'm sure you have a very good reason to adore her so much.
However, the females here and on that thread who have used the opportunity to rant non-stop are only excited because it's mother against father.

Show this same kind of admiration/adoration for your mother when it's time to choose between her and your wife, these same chics are going to turn around and call you mummy's boy. cheesy

My point is, always find a balance.

3 Likes

Re: How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents by crackkhaus: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
xendra:

STOP COMPARING BEING A WIFE/GIRLFRIEND TO BEING A MOTHER
But it's perfectly okay to compare being a father to being a mother.

1 Like

Re: How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents by JubrinElSudan: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Oga others wrote theirs in the thread, what is so special about yours that you had to create a thread for it.

Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala come and do the needful
Re: How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents by IamPlato(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
Oga others wrote theirs in the thread, what is so special about yours that you had to create a thread for it.

Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala come and do the needful
i want to make you understand that if a father is not praised then there must be something wrong

1 Like

Re: How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents by Tony142: 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
IamPlato:
i want to make you understand that if a father is not praised then there must be something wrong

#fact
Re: How I Will Share That 100,000 Between My Parents by Ladylite: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
IamPlato:
if I Am To Give 100k Each To Both Of Them, I Will Hand The Entire Money To My Mom Because I Know She Will GIVE The Entire Money To Him and Even Use More Of Her Share To Provide Food

I said invest so you won't keep giving. But since your brain is in your belly pls do what you like. I open investments for my parents and it pays them 10% monthly.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Abandoned By His Mother Who Fled From Security Operatives Enforcing Lockdown / Mention Your Best Hilarious Movies Ever Watched / What Hurtful Thing Did Your Parent Ever Done To You That You Will Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.