Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? (8341 Views)

Men Have Been Wired To Worship Women’s Buttocks(pictures) / Men Are Wired To Be Polygamous. What Nonsense! / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by 2loadedguy: 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Recently I had an encounter that made me to start thinking if demanding is a orientation mentality thing or its just inborn for Nigerian women. I was introduced to a lady by a friend at a wedding who happens to be her boss in one of the new generation banks in Nigeria. He was so proud of her and said many good things about her to push me to date her or even marry her, I got excited too and we started chatting and talking.
We scheduled a date over the weekend and the first thing that struck me was she insisting on a particular restaurant I said No and asked she come to another, she came over grudgingly and checked the menu only to demand for the most expensive prawn rice of about 10k I held my cool and stylishly called the waiter that she wont have that but it should be changed to another. When she asked i told her they dont have, eventually she finished eating and even got her a take away pack to take some food home like the hungry girl that she is.
The most ridiculous part of the whole meeting was when she told me she had issues with her phone and i should book uber for her back home. I booked the uber only for her to enter the car and start asking me for the uber fare, to say i was dissapointed is an understatement. Here is a girl i was supposed to take serious, who works in a bank and earns close to 200k monthly demanding for ridiculous food she can't use her money to buy and above all cannot spare 2k for uber and yet they wonder why guys won't take them serious.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by TradeCorner: 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Lol
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Raalsalghul: 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
2loadedguy:
Recently I had an encounter that made me to start thinking if demanding is a orientation mentality thing or its just inborn for Nigerian women. I was introduced to a lady by a friend at a wedding who happens to be her boss in one of the new generation banks in Nigeria. He was so proud of her and said many good things about her to push me to date her or even marry her, I got excited too and we started chatting and talking.
We scheduled a date over the weekend and the first thing that struck me was she insisting on a particular restaurant I said No and asked she come to another, she came over grudgingly and checked the menu only to demand for the most expensive prawn rice of about 10k I held my cool and stylishly called the waiter that she wont have that but it should be changed to another. When she asked i told her they dont have, eventually she finished eating and even got her a take away pack to take some food home like the hungry girl that she is.
The most ridiculous part of the whole meeting was when she told me she had issues with her phone and i should book uber for her back home. I booked the uber only for her to enter the car and start asking me for the uber fare, to say i was dissapointed is an understatement. Here is a girl i was supposed to take serious, who works in a bank and earns close to 200k monthly demanding for ridiculous food she can't use her money to buy and above all cannot spare 2k for uber and yet they wonder why guys won't take them serious.

I no fit talk too much. grin

Lefulefu, come advise ya guy.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by BigJoe19: 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nigerian women are useless to the society and themselves.

25 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Riele(f): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
One experience with a girl and suddenly all Nigerian girls takes the blame.

OP , either you use A girl i met is greedy or you close the thread .

Smh !

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
Raalsalghul:

I no fit talk too much. grin

Lefulefu, come advise ya guy.
if nigerian ladies see all these type of food dey eat everyday it wont be much of a big deal to them on a date cheesy.u can imagine chicken,fried rice and others are big deal to many naija ladies.its poverty i guess cheesy.imagine me now asking out a dominican lady she wont see it a big deal eating rice or chicken cos these type of food they all eat it everyday and its cheap.but in nigeria u are a big boy if u can see these type of meals everyday.

22 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
2loadedguy:
u just met a hungry girl cheesy.as for the food matter consider it as feeding the poor so dat one no suppose pain u.what is food anyway? what is chicken? what is fried rice? they all end up as poo and we poo them out.as for the other demands tell her u dont have and its not a must u must give in to her demands.if she demand for expensive phone and money and u tell her u dont have will she shoot u?

19 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by nelxxy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
no be today na
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by phorget(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
The problem with most Nigerians ladies is the mentality that man must be the soul provider of ladies need. What makes it so disheartening is the fact that they regard sex as their only weapon but unfortunately for them,they refuse to understand the fact that most men look beyond sex in a lady. Sex is the cheapest thing to get so why would ladies think it's such a great asset in a relationship?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by delishpot: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
A lot of them are greedy like that. They gat no class.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by cRobo: 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
Thats how I am suppose to have a date with one and she invited three of her friends

And if you see her friends eehh, those girls with folded tummy

I sat them down and walked out, not because of money, rather I hate leech mentality

I won't say a word

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by bigt2(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2020
Na like that I couldn't llected one girl number from my Goddaughter only for her to be asking for recharge card. We've not even met yet and you're asking for recharge card to sub? That's an olosho alert!

I've ignored her, just waiting to see her someday to let her realise cool

12 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Riele:

Smh !
undecided

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by GOFRONT(m): 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Heheheheh...... grin grin cheesy

So many ladies just dey use corner eye dey look this Thread waka pass.....

11 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by julieean: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
BigJoe19:
stop taking wet weed pls
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by julieean: 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
delishpot:
A lot of them are greedy like that. They gat no class.
still you people cannot do without us

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by proclinician: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
BigJoe19:

Lol come on man you know i gat a wife.

This is ridiculous

Haha

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by proclinician: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
julieean:

Eediota Comon shut up. What's your idea of being indispensable if not sex.

18 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
Riele:

Smh !

It is Almost impossible to meet a Nigerian lady who doesn't sale her Love.Chronic parasites they are.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
julieean:

Same way Yahoo boys depend on the greediness of these ladies for their survival.

11 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by bankulizer: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bro I feel you. I wonder why some ladies do that.
Money that she can't afford to spend anyhow
Market women wey them suppose dash money, them go price price the goods
But they can order 10k food with takeaway and Uber Money.
Most ladies lose good men because of this rubbish syndrome.
I feel your friend gave her your pass.
Bro, there are over 1 Billion girls in the world.
Move past it

Personal Experience : Met this babe through a friend at his restaurant, I saw raw sketches for her Fashion Design whatever, complimented her and exchanged contacts. Visited her few days later but couldn't spend much time as I had to travel. Second visit, she came with a friend but I did not complain and did not even think about it because I had no sexual intentions. I was actually interested in her Fashion Design stuff and thought it nice to buy her an Igbalode sewing machine. I went to a supermarket to get few things before they close. They sha use style follow me enter. Na so them start to dey pick things. Funny thing, I wasn't even upset. Total bill; #21500. I bough stuff of 5200. We got into the car to the date venue, Dominos, they ordered, ate and still took takeaway. I wasn't upset because it was funny to me, dropped them at home with big tight hugs that made me start wondering if I have changed her life. Fast Foward; 5 more date after that at restaurants, slept over at mine thrice. Did not touch her. Made no sexual move. I was out of town for a while till last December. Got a call from her; ehn where are you? I'm hungry, you know I have ulcer. The babe call me tire, finally took her to a nice club. She ordered for #8400 food plus takeaway. While we waited, she started ranting about her Ulcer. I finally "masked off" told her right there and then that I'm leaving and as i was driving out. She asked that i drop her which i did. She called me next morning threatening me with words like "you, you will see what I will do to you" I'm like gerrarahia. I did not See it as a loss, just good riddance to bad rubbish.
See babes it's not about the money or anything. It's just common sense. Courtesy.

NB : I did not correct anything o, if you understand, you understand noniye! Peace

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by bankulizer: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Riele:

Smh !

Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by DNSPro: 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
Riele:

Smh !
shut up. 90% of you girls are like that.

Una go dey do like say na una tear eyes pass.

17 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by biddostandard: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
bro nah there way,we don tire,if they are not hungry them go cheat or act with fish brain later when they don turn evening newspaper them go start singing men are scum,or turn feminist and start insulting men forming equality,we dont have a choice than to manage them

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by biddostandard: 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
DNSPro:
no mind her...nah advertisement the mumu dey do
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by DNSPro: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
biddostandard:
no mind her...nah advertisement the mumu dey do
bros, e get one for here, if u read her comments, u go say na angel on earth but na zero I go get off nairaland
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Riele(f): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
veteranExboy:

It is Almost impossible to meet a Nigerian lady who doesn't sale her Love.Chronic parasites they are.

Speak for the women in your family and don't spew nonsense .
Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Riele(f): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
bankulizer:

Mtchewww

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Riele(f): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
DNSPro:

No , you shut up ! .

Hypocrite . You are no saint .

4 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by Taywon: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Wat u dont or cant afford becomes a fantasy..... Dats 9ja babe 4 u....
Have always been lucky sha... I tell u wat i want, u arent cool with it u move aside.... No shame in it...

I once told my guys i will marry at no cost... Almost free.... Look well guys there are still some with a golden heart.... Stop chasing breast and yansh... Use ur brain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by victorian(f): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
Guys of these days? Lemme not say what's in my mind.

Anyways on whatsapp, I was browsing my friends and family's status.

Then my eyes caught one of cousin's status, I was like lemme see what this babe is up to.

She's a top executive in one of these banks. I tapped her status, she displayed pics of herself shopping in a mall abroad, I could see the environment is not naija. I was like Ufuoma! Big babe! cheesy Babe is spending money. There was definitely someone at the background taking her video. After shopping and paying, she waved, smiled at the camera.

Then next video, She was in a robe, dancing to a song playing at the background, in a posh room. I guess it's the hotel where she's staying. She held a bottle of Baileys. Poured in a glass, was miming a song, seeping the baileys looking at the camera with a determined look and smile, winked and seeping her drink.
Then shaking her head again, pouring more drink into the glass, dancing slowly and smiling.

I was like wow! This is what I call freedom and enjoyment!
No stress,No Stingy guy breathing down ones neck, no hassles. She was just feeling herself.

In mind I was like this video is for guys.

For guys to know she enjoying her money without stress.

Ufuoma is really balling.

Guys successful women no send una o cheesy

That's the truth out there ! We no send una one bit!

What's rice and chicken wey Op no allow us hear word this night!

Have eaten chicken, turkey, cow leg, ogunfe! Almost every day, that I can't even eat anymore Orelse I just want my heart to shut down. That's the honest truth. Food doesn't freak people like us.

Just yesterday, i sent an invite to a longtime friend I saw online. I chat the guy up. Guy what will u be doingthis weekend? He said nothing really. I was like u are looking very handsome these days o. Come over Lets catch up.
He asked what will I offer him? I smiled, I said some bottles of nice chilled wine ,with enough fried chicken and sauce.

He screamed and was like wow! cheesy

I smiled and I said its Nothing jare. He asked whats the merriment for?

I said nothing.. I'm just bored and I want to drink and dine with someone I'm familiar with, that's all. Nothing spectacular. And moreover u look good! He was all smiles, he said its deal.

So what's there in chicken and rice wey we no go hear word for nairaland.

Smhhhh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nigerian Ladies Wired To Act Hungrily? by DNSPro: 8:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Riele:

No , you shut up ! .

Hypocrite . You are no saint .
bitch I said shut the fork up.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How I'm Spending My Evening ... PHOTO / If You Were To Go On A Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be ?? / African Woman And Feminism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.