Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Free Class : How To Make Regular Income With Your Smart Phone In 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free Class : How To Make Regular Income With Your Smart Phone In 2020 (287 Views)

Nigeria Police Academy Admission List For 2018/2019 Is Out | 6th Regular Course / Getting A Job In The Oil Industry With A Third Class: How Possible? / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Class : How To Make Regular Income With Your Smart Phone In 2020 by SchoolPedia: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hello folks,

I will be hosting a free class on how you can make regular money with your smart phone in 2020.

Training is on WhatsApp.

Class starts on Saturday and Sunday.

Drop your contact here and I will add you to the group. Or you can simply WhatsApp me with the link on my signature.

To your Financial success in 2020.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free Class : How To Make Regular Income With Your Smart Phone In 2020 by writetopoker2: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
SchoolPedia:
Hello folks,

I will be hosting a free class on how you can make regular money with your smart phone in 2020.

Training is on WhatsApp.

Drop your contact here and I will add you to the group. Or you can simply WhatsApp me with the link on my signature.

I suggest you create the WhatsApp group, then paste the WhatsApp group link here, many will join and its more easier for you.

My number is 080 3134 5138
Re: Free Class : How To Make Regular Income With Your Smart Phone In 2020 by dorispray: 6:13am On Feb 26, 2020
Let's see what you've got.

Here 07086268565

SchoolPedia:
Hello folks,

Training is on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed For Immediate Employment (nationwide Recruitment) / (HCDC) Limited Graduate & Exp. Recruitment - 15 Positions / Do you need a virtual assistant? Call me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.