Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah (3448 Views)

“he Is Asking For Oduduwa Nation” – Miyetti Allah Calls For Arrest Of Sunday Igb / We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation For Going Ahead With Amotekun.- Miyetti All / Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by Guestlander: 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
BiafraIpob25:
Thank God Biafrans don't have ties with this Islamic extremist terrorist

They are thinking of sending their cows to the SE now.
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by nkwuocha1: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
The real owners of Nigeria has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by nkwuocha1: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
Guestlander:

Cowardly changing the narrative as usual.Una eye go soon clear.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by austinsmat(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
No no where are the cow
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
The group turned themselves to petroleum marketers/petrol tankers in Nigeria don't cut tie dual it.nobody stop hunting for bush meats rabbits,antelope rear cows and goat meat just that people who like parties will suffers for cow meat
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by Guestlander: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
nkwuocha1:

Cowardly changing the narrative as usual.Una eye go soon clear.

No, na your own eyes go clear soon. They just told you they are staying clear of Yorubaland.
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
Valkrie:

Discuss which future? The country has no future...!!
I swear
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by ipobWARLORD: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Amotekun has come to stay
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by blasted12: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
BiafraIpob25:
Thank God Biafrans don't have ties with this Islamic extremist terrorist
Then what are millions of so called biafrans doing in their millions in the terrorist region?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by Itsme0I: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
Then what are millions of so called biafrans doing in their millions in the terrorist region?
[/s]
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by Bekool(m): 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
WATCHOVER:

I want to believe that this is fake news.
If Not Miyetti Allah and their cattles will be used as Suya.

Nigerians are not Cowards either

Nigeria is the only country in the whole wide world that gives mass murderers and known terrorists audience to continue to speak. In a sane society all the leaders of this terrorist organization called miyetti Allah would have been either be all executed and serving life jail terms in prison for all their actrocities against innocent nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by Mraphel: 11:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
MacBan:
South West fail to see their real enemies...
South west doesn't have enemies
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by MacBan: 1:14am On Feb 26, 2020
Mraphel:

South west doesn't have enemies
If it makes you sleep well. Bye

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by Otsam(m): 1:55am On Feb 26, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah

The National President of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), Muhammadu Kirowa, says that the association have broken ties with the Yoruba nation for going ahead with their Amotekun Security Network.

Kirowa speaking at Abuja says that the association and it’s affiliates will cease to support the political ambitions of the Yoruba people, saying that the much debated Amotekun Security Network was formed to disrupt cattle herders.

*We cannot be supporting those who are against us. The only reason for forming Amotekun is Fulani people, to drive us away from their land. Tell me are we not all Nigerians?*
I have seen that the Amotekun boys have been armed. If they are armed, we have no choice than to arm cattlemen because they need to protect themselves from the danger which Amotekun will pose to them.

They cannot reject Ruga and also reject open grazing, they must choose one. All I can tell you now is that they are pushing us too far. They are really pushing us to the walls. We have held meetings with relevant government agencies and they promised to look into the issue.

How can they go ahead with Amotekun when the police issued them notice to stop? How can they ignore the President’s directive? I see that there is an evil motive behind this security network.

*I heard they have also endowed them with charms to kill our cows. For any cow killed, their government will pay double for it. For every Fulani herdsman killed, violence will erupt. We have been oppressed for too long. It’s time to tell Yoruba people that we are not cowards and by Allah’s power, we will crush Amotekun and crush all their evil plots against the Fulani race.*

https://www.google.com/amp/s/naijapolity.com/weve-broken-ties-with-yoruba-nation-for-going-ahead-with-amotekun-miyetti-allah/amp/

Lalasticlala

If this is a true story and the government turns a deaf hear, then this government just confirmed they are the powers behind these marauders. If someone could come out and say these things and government is still busy searching for people behind all the atrocities and security challenges, then they have confirmed people’s fear that they have a hidden agenda. Because I don’t see reason why you should think a security outfit is against you if you are not a subject of their duty. I don’t see why you want to arm your people against a security outfit that means you are against the purpose of the security outfit which is peace. If the government that is always in search of people uttering hate speech doesn’t see anything wrong in saying you will fortify your people against a security apparatus upholding peace and protecting lives, then they are nothing but hypocrites. We shall wait and see if they have something to say to the minority chief claiming the kingmaker and threatening violence openly.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by selemempe: 4:28am On Feb 26, 2020
Kwamecron:
Don’t fuvk with Yoruba....

I repeat, don’t fuvk with us ooh
chest beaters undecided

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by MetaPhysical: 4:50am On Feb 26, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah

The National President of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN), Muhammadu Kirowa, says that the association have broken ties with the Yoruba nation for going ahead with their Amotekun Security Network.

Kirowa speaking at Abuja says that the association and it’s affiliates will cease to support the political ambitions of the Yoruba people, saying that the much debated Amotekun Security Network was formed to disrupt cattle herders.

*We cannot be supporting those who are against us. The only reason for forming Amotekun is Fulani people, to drive us away from their land. Tell me are we not all Nigerians?*
I have seen that the Amotekun boys have been armed. If they are armed, we have no choice than to arm cattlemen because they need to protect themselves from the danger which Amotekun will pose to them.

They cannot reject Ruga and also reject open grazing, they must choose one. All I can tell you now is that they are pushing us too far. They are really pushing us to the walls. We have held meetings with relevant government agencies and they promised to look into the issue.

How can they go ahead with Amotekun when the police issued them notice to stop? How can they ignore the President’s directive? I see that there is an evil motive behind this security network.

*I heard they have also endowed them with charms to kill our cows. For any cow killed, their government will pay double for it. For every Fulani herdsman killed, violence will erupt. We have been oppressed for too long. It’s time to tell Yoruba people that we are not cowards and by Allah’s power, we will crush Amotekun and crush all their evil plots against the Fulani race.*

https://www.google.com/amp/s/naijapolity.com/weve-broken-ties-with-yoruba-nation-for-going-ahead-with-amotekun-miyetti-allah/amp/

Lalasticlala

I am not sure the oga patapata of cow herders have received this news. grin

In the whole of Africa, nowhere fulani makes more money per second, everyday, every week, every month, every year, on sale of his livestock than in Yorubaland. Economic embargo awaits their future. We will turn their households and its generations into paupers.

When his boss at the top hear his lament Im sure they will call him to watch his tongue. grin grin

Fulani will only succeed in breaking ties with his earnings in Yorubaland. Nothing more!
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by SciLab: 5:10am On Feb 26, 2020
Guestlander:

yoruba muslim, why are you running away from facing your fula masters. Are you no longer 'lovey-dovey' with them?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by BlackfireX: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2020
Kwamecron:
Don’t fuvk with Yoruba....

I repeat, don’t fuvk with us ooh

Keep quiet...

Which Yoruba, a derogative name given to you by a Muslim northerner.

Amotekun is dead and buried.
Re: Amotekun: We’ve Broken Ties With Yoruba Nation.- Miyetti Allah by Shegzy8(m): 7:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
Muna4real:
These people must be aliens. They are so abnormal. I blame lord lugard for this. I will lead a riot if I see him in heaven. undecided
Really pathetic, I think it's wrong been a Nigerian.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Masked DSS Operatives Takes Over APC Secretariat / CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO And His Achievements / How We Were Mercilessly Raped By Soldiers – Tarkwa Bay Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.