Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” (32272 Views)

Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by agwom(m): 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
A businesswoman Tina, on Tuesday, dragged her husband, O.A. Dickson, before a Nyanya Customary court, Abuja for calling her slutty and promiscuous. Tina in her divorce petition, told the court: “my husband calls me names. He called me a public toilet before our children. “He gave a curfew to be back home before 6 p.m. everyday. “I have begged my husband to allow me home late on some days, most especially when workers receive their salaries because I always have a lot of work to do on such days .

“I have had to move from office to office, to collect money for items I sold on credit. If I don’t do that, I may end up not collecting my money,” she said. She also told the court that her husband calls her mother a witch.

“I have endured a lot in my marriage, but I can not take it anymore. He calls my mother a witch, this is the height of it all. I cannot continue with this marriage,” she said. The respondent who was present in court denied all the allegations, and begged the court not to grant his wife’s prayers.

The presiding judge, Shitta Mohammed, advised the couple to explore out-of- court settlement. Mohammed adjourned the case until March 2, for continuation of hearing/report of settlement. (NAN)

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/wife-drags-husband-to-court-for-calling-her-prostitute.html

2 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Helicobacter: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ftc for the first time ever.
Lalasticlala my money o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Optional09: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
She doesn’t want that marriage again finally

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Aidejay(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2020
The institution of marriage has outlived it's usefulness.
If you must get married secure the bag.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by NobleAngell(f): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Very good of her. What sort of verbally abusive man is that?

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 26, 2020
FEAR MEN.

Pray the court grants her divorce, me I can't deal with such.

God help us women.

36 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2020
Some weak ass men are so fond of these kinda gutter and foul languages on their better halves.

But how can you be calling a woman you vowed to love till the end of life,
A woman you paid her bride price for her to leave her family just to be with you such derogatory words?

You see some of them on Nairaland also,
Any successful woman to them must be an 'olosho'
or must be 'hooking up' on coded R...! shocked

Lazy tins everywhere! wink

midehi2:
Thank you my dear
Welcome dearie.... kiss
BABYLUVLY:
Thanks so much ojareee
You are always welcome Ma'm! wink

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:57am On Feb 26, 2020
Hmm... Marriage is not for everyone but some people won't agree.

8 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Simplebeauty: 9:57am On Feb 26, 2020
grin

sometimes psychological truama from negative words can be worse that physical torture

Are you interested in cheap affordable loans

16 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by tsephanyah(f): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2020
Tina and O.A. Dickson.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by TheChameleon: 9:58am On Feb 26, 2020
angry

This name sef - DICKson is suspicious.

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Sunshyne200(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2020
I think what's happening is a lack of knowledge of what LOVE really is, a human calls another human unprintable names.

This is beyond marriage, its a humanity crises.

The value and sacredness of human lives have lost its sanctity.

The leaders world over have a lot to do.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Boijay(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Ardar:
FEAR MEN.

Pray the court grants her divorce, me I can't deal with such.

God help us women.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by emmabest2000(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2020
Game Over

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by dmbb: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2020
Infidelity

1 Like

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Itsme0I: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86967227:
Some men are so fond of these kinda gutter and foul languages.

[/s]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by midehi2(f): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2020
post=86967227:
Some men are so fond of these kinda gutter and foul languages.

But how can you be calling a woman you vowed to love till the end of life,
A woman you paid her bride proce yo leave her family just to be with you such derogatory words?

Thank you my dear

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by lyriclekidd(m): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2020
Ikqumm
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2020
The guy sef na weak man, how woman take drag u go court?,

U no get strength to free ursef ni

6 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by OBTMOS(m): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2020
Eyia
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2020
Itsme0I:
cancel post
Your lifespan on Nairaland is 45 mins per moniker,
this is your 12th moniker today at exactly 10am.
U wan dey follow Dem Manna bumper to bumper

na u go tire....when hunger wire ur belle wella.
D people wey dey hail ur job of cancelling and cloning different members monikers,
go run commot 4 ya back las las cheesy
Kontinue....

@topic, the man should spend at least a month in cell. just to tame his mouth henceforth.
Weak ass man!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by uuzba(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2020
Boijay:
[s][/s]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by OgbanjeProphet: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2020
Marriage does not take anybody to heaven. If you partner is abusive, my dear leave the marriage.

Marriage dey fear me these days ooh angry

4 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by dangotesmummy: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2020
lipsrsealed

Men receive sense.

Calling the mother of your children disgusting names in their presence is only planting seeds of hatred, resentment, rebellion and hate against you and seeds grow

When they're old enough,get ready for pay back.

How can you be so senseless calling them irritating names in their presence.after now some clowns will say it's only their mothers children remember

Do you think they'll forget this statement?

There are some kinds of memories that doesn't erase from children's minds and this is one of it

She be prostitute/ public toilet yet you married her.ehhennn you are indirectly insulting your self because that makes you the husband of a public toilet.now you con dey beg say make she no leave you yet you don't want to respect the sanctity of marriage

You want to be married yet you don't want to respect the feelings of your wife.weak man that has no control over his mouth.. tuehhh

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by iWasNotHere(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2020
Marriage sha
Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by proclinician: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2020
Lol ewooo. Amotekun must hear this

Oga on no account should u call ur wife that

We rise

From all of us at

9 Likes

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by wizdomnzube(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2020
Na who get money to waste dey reason marriage. Country man, make money pipe bitches, Den find one wen go born for u, carry ur pikin train am ursef. Marriage na scam! God know say marriage nor dey my To Do List

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute” by TheChameleon: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I'm Feeling Guilty Of Ruining Someone's Marriage / HELP: My 3 Year Old Son Can't Do Without Cartoons, Stays Awake Till Morning / Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.