Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,016 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

What Is The Big Deal About Receiving Pms Here? I Dont Get It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Big Deal About Receiving Pms Here? I Dont Get It. (295 Views)

I Dont Get Nigerian Men! Dont Think I Would Ever! / I Dont Get Erection When With My GF / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Big Deal About Receiving Pms Here? I Dont Get It. by tpia: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Why open thread to say people are sending you dms?

Nlers do this a lot and it baffles me.

If you have an issue with somebody and you're slugging it out, that's different than just disturbing the forum because you're not used to attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Receiving Pms Here? I Dont Get It. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
Why should they bash the women from whom they crave attention? I've sent several guys pm. Ain't no big deal.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Receiving Pms Here? I Dont Get It. by Helicobacter: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Receiving Pms Here? I Dont Get It. by tpia: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
In fact, why does the forum need dms?

Anyone who wants to contact someone should ask for their details offline.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Receiving Pms Here? I Dont Get It. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
Blu03:
Why should they bash the women from whom they crave attention?
I've sent several guys pm. Ain't no big deal.
Its indeed childish. Some go about sharing WhatsApp chats they had with the person on the forum
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Receiving Pms Here? I Dont Get It. by FatherBona: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
tpia:
In fact, why does the forum need dms?

Anyone who wants to contact someone should ask for their details offline.

[/s]
If you can relate the trash you just typed to the topic of the thread, I will dash you $1million.

(1) (Reply)

n / How To Enlarge Your Penis, Enter Here / Time It Takes To Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.