Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? (57647 Views)

She Says We're Just Friends But She Gets Jealous Over Me (Photos) / NEVER Should you settle for being Just Friends with Females. / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by axglide(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by paparazzi1987(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by itsme01: 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
That's how ladies die in silence
Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by Righteousness89(m): 9:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
As she has blocked u...

Move on...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by Hadone(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by Itsme0I: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
That's how ladies die in silence
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by sholay2011(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Davash222:
She blocked you cos she've realized you're not man enough. They carry food give you, you dey dodge.
It takes a second for a woman to transfer her love and affections to a man into hatred. Once you turn down their sexual advances, automatically she hates you! You were thinking marriage while the lady only wanted your dicck, Stop feeling yourself. she even blocked you shows you didn't play your game well. That's laxity on your side. Shame on you!
How old are you?

8 Likes

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by BabbanBura(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
.........and she is helping herself by cutting off completely from you, one of the ways she feels she can quit and be focused is by blocking you on her social medias, so don't complain. Some people can still cope seeing their ex, friends, etc on their social media platforms, others cannot.

Singular = medium
Plural = media

Medias = Yoruba, Igbo abi na Hausa language?

Am just yabbing u, nothing deep.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by IprintMONEY: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
you gonna pass me the milf or na? angry
Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by bethyz(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
What are you feeling like.

You are pained or what

Why are you worried and giving motivational talk.

She doesnt want you again move on jare.

11 Likes

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
BabbanBura:

Singular = medium
Plural = media

Medias = Yoruba, Igbo abi na Hausa language?

Am just yabbing u, nothing deep.

I'm. Not "am."

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by Amotekun777: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Maybe na Togo, Burkina-Fasso or some foolish country you travel go. I bet say if na U.S or Western Europe, she go be the first to holla. grin
Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by 2buffagain(m): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Smile4mee01:
I have been friends with a lady at work for about 3 years now, we were just friends and things were quite well. I soon realized it appears she wanted us to be more than friends, but I was not ready to be in a committed relationship. I told her I had ambitions I needed to achieve before I got married and it included traveling abroad for my masters. By the way I got a 50% scholarship abroad.

To avoid being blamed for playing on her emotions and wasting her time I pulled away and only contacted her sparingly. We have never been intimate, no romance and the likes. To be sincere, she is a good lady who has been unfortunate with love and marriage. She is very comfortable, beautiful and well-Travelled.

I am single as well and a very goal oriented person, women have never been my priority. She is about 1 yr older than I am. However , I can not let go of my dreams to be with her. Now that I have left Nigeria, She has blocked me from all social media contact and ignored my messages.
While I often desire to be at peace with all men. Maybe it’s best to leave it this way and move on.

Nutshell: Guys Be careful being just friends with a single lady of marriageable age, Her priority is to get married and not just be friends. If that’s not your intention, Bro. Help her, help yourself Cut it. The juice is not worth the squeeze.

Any non-married, inter-continental relationship is foolishness IMHO.
Especially when you are on a non-immigrant visa e.g student.

Best to free each other and just be friends.

IF in the future, fortunes align whereby you have settled yourself immigrationally and she also happens to be single, then by all means go ahead.
But no one should be waiting for anybody on any long ting.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by greggng: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
If there is any girl like that in this forum kindly contact me cos I am available. ...I am not going to run away...only serious minded ones who 've been unfortunate with men should contact ......

2 Likes

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by PotatoSalad(m): 10:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
Davash222:
She blocked you cos she've realized you're not man enough. They carry food give you, you dey dodge.
It takes a second for a woman to transfer her love and affections to a man into hatred. Once you turn down their sexual advances, automatically she hates you! You were thinking marriage while the lady only wanted your dicck, Stop feeling yourself. she even blocked you shows you didn't play your game well. That's laxity on your side. Shame on you!
Look at this chicken wing.
Mr keyboard warrior

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by lekkan(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
Why do you all bring stories like this to NL? When you know all some people will do is just foolishly jump on the topic and comment rubbish!!! Are you that lonely that you don't have anyone to share your story with?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by money121(m): 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
All is well
Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by serendipityF: 10:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
What do you think of yourself? Person want marriage, you said No..she block u, u dey vex say she block u first...You are egotistical

Smile4mee01:
I have been friends with a lady at work for about 3 years now, we were just friends and things were quite well. I soon realized it appears she wanted us to be more than friends, but I was not ready to be in a committed relationship. I told her I had ambitions I needed to achieve before I got married and it included traveling abroad for my masters. By the way I got a 50% scholarship abroad.

To avoid being blamed for playing on her emotions and wasting her time I pulled away and only contacted her sparingly. We have never been intimate, no romance and the likes. To be sincere, she is a good lady who has been unfortunate with love and marriage. She is very comfortable, beautiful and well-Travelled.

I am single as well and a very goal oriented person, women have never been my priority. She is about 1 yr older than I am. However , I can not let go of my dreams to be with her. Now that I have left Nigeria, She has blocked me from all social media contact and ignored my messages.
While I often desire to be at peace with all men. Maybe it’s best to leave it this way and move on.

Nutshell: Guys Be careful being just friends with a single lady of marriageable age, Her priority is to get married and not just be friends. If that’s not your intention, Bro. Help her, help yourself Cut it. The juice is not worth the squeeze.

11 Likes

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Davash222:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by olisaEze(m): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
Which kyn weak advice be dis wan nw. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by GOFRONT(m): 10:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Op abeg make I get her number....

3 Likes

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Just say you like her but not as much as wanting to settle down with her.
Hence you knew her age, and why didn't you completely block all her attempts at befriending you? She blocked you as a way of dealing with your rejection. Stop whining and giving unnecessary advice.
Yoy guys don't ever know what you want.

15 Likes

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by BabbanBura(m): 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

I'm. Not "am."

Ah! Shey na english u wan teash teacher so? No worry, mek I go wear ma prof gown
Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by hibeatz200: 10:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
Nice one bro.
Those kinda of ladies are always very desperate. I Don jam one before too.

Please how did you go about the scholarship stuff. I've been trying to get one too coz I don't want to take my MSc in this country. I'll appreciate if you can drop some hints for me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by noisy45(m): 10:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
Face your studies bro. Better pvssy they the abroad u are studying now.
Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by Legendguru: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
She want a dicckkk and u didn’t give her before you left so nothing to miss now that you are not around
Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by Jaqenhghar: 10:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
Smile4mee01:

You certainly acted right. She is the one that needs to be understanding. My guy I have learnt that you need to put yourself 1st. Go achieve what you want. If you sacrifice your dreams to be with her I tell you when hard times come she will despise you. She wont remember that you gave up anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by ZooOga: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
that woman is a pure hater!
some ppl just can't stand to see you work to accomplish your goals in life. shocked

1 Like

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by GamalNasser: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Smile4mee01:

She was never your friend she was just baiting you for marriage and procreation after that she will show you her true color .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by Instablog9jaa: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Don't Fake It, I Cut Off My Manhood To Make It Real - Oluwa Lagos Tells Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh https://www.nairaland.com/5706097/dont-fake-it-cut-off
Re: Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? by israelmao(m): 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
Your dream couldn't be combined with the lady you described as comfortable,well travelled and beautiful even after your first degree?She saw you as someone who was not ready to give her the attention she wanted.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gorgeous Lady Twerks For Man In Wheelchair. See Reactions (Photos) / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.