Stats: 3,148,468 members, 7,801,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment (4235 Views)

Things We Should Not Do When Using Atm / FCMB To Sponsor Young School Girl Found Using ATM Gallery Light To Do Homework / See What A Student Submitted As His Assignment (2) (3) (4)

Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by ennypita: 12:51am On Feb 26, 2020
Another man was spotted using the light from FCMB ATM to do his assignment.
Will FCMB surprise him by sponsoring him. Let's wait and see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCEbf6Pdgl4
Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by hisgrace090: 1:24am On Feb 26, 2020
They should arrest him immediately, no time for nonsense.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by midolian(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2020
hisgrace090:

Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by Itsme0I: 7:57am On Feb 26, 2020
midolian:
Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2020
all na just to trending, also him try him luck weather him go blow

Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by Randy100: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2020
He is looking for free money.
Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by BrightAhiah(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2020
The man and copy copy syndrome is like � and butter

If you like, stay there and do your project, FCMB won't contact you...

Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by LadySarah: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2020
He said they should give him scholarship. Hahhahahahahahahahq

Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by johnwarax(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2020
Nigeria have money. Nigerians need money. Nigerians are ready to work.

Nigerians who have money are building filling stations hotels and bar. Because they want to do it on their own and are scared to do business that will involve paying their fellow Nigerian more than 100k salary.

Nigerians want the government to create job opportunities.

Government are not helping due to lack of the basic human and organization needs like roads, water and electricity.

Nigeria youth have been taught to be competitive by parent and institutions. They learn the importance of team work very late.

Nigerians hate Nigerians, Nigerians don’t trust Nigerians.

God help Nigerians

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by Vulcanheph(m): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2020
hisgrace090:

Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by nlPoster: 9:29am On Feb 26, 2020
Fcmb relocate please.
Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by Righteousness89(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2020
hisgrace090:
Hahahahaha

Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by maynation(f): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
hisgrace090:
Hahahahahahahahahagrin

I swear you are a certified mad man. grin

Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by Ulunne777(f): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
LadySarah:
He said they should give him scholarship and endorsement
Hahhahahahahahahahq
Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by OttHin: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
BASTARD
Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by Viciyke00(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
My man need scholarship

Fcmb show love abeg
Hunger dey the land
Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by WildChild00(m): 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
This man looks like a criminal grin
Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by aristocratic5(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
Laff wan kill me die
He too wan trend
Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by PrincessB1(f): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2020

Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by adzone: 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow

Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by antiApc(m): 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nairalanders pls come to my aid

I have searched and searched for hustle ,I can't find one ,I mean menial jobs ...everybody just wan scam me...

Pls I need any hustle ,just any menial job,dirty or clean,sales boy,factory worker,cleaner etc I need to pay my final year school fees and its of utmost importance pls just any work within Lagos or ota

I stay in ota

WhatsApp no 08089878495

Pls help a brother
Re: Man Spotted Using ATM To Do His Assignment by Comedian2019: 12:01am On Feb 27, 2020
Funny guy.

Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) / How Much Is Futa's Tuition Fees / How To Process Original Neco Result