Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Celebrating A Good Wife - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celebrating A Good Wife (96091 Views)

Can A Prostitute change and Become A Good Wife? help please / Will She Be A Good Wife? I'm Confused, Help Me. / "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ladycewhy:
oh ok,wishing you continuous bliss in your home.

Amen and thanks for your contributions
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

Btw we dated for 4yrs before having our first child which led to our marriage.

So she was already pregnant before marriage and u are shouting virginity. There is no virtue in fornication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by TemmyT002(m): 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow
The man is lucky sha
Anyways I think he should have posted it anonymously.
Vultures and Hawks will start circling now. They no dey like good thing.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by manitoba(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
iamloyalty:

So she was already pregnant before marriage and u are shouting virginity. There is no virtue in fornication.

This type of gossip and kill joy is why some of you have remained unmarried.
It's not everyone that is a Christian or muslim that abides by not getting pregnant before Marriage what have not .

Just be happy with them or gtfoh.

I don't get this blunt but you made me.

Do note that I will never dignify you with a reply.

Thank you for minding your business in advance.

9 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Lonelyloner: 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:
It is your birthday my darling wife, I have to make public this letter because you are the best thing that ever happened to my life and I can't keep silent anymore.

My friend and lover of 16 straight years, It is usual for husbands to appreciate their wives in the name of marriage but it is unusual to state reasons for the appreciation.

I think you don't just love, there should be genuine reasons to love, I will purge out my thoughts on the reasons you should be the most celebrated wife on earth.

As a young man, if all you ever wish for is to meet your partner a virgin, I personally NEVER wished for it but women who still keep their virginity against all odds for the right man should be specially celebrated in today's crazy world. Amazingly I can confidently say that I am the only man in her life for 16yrs until date, she is a completely faithful wife.

We have never had any issues over infidelity on her part during our courtship and marriage till date, I have been the one misbehaving through the years, growing up was crazy, I was the one exploring life and doing all I could but she submitted her life to me.

As a multi talented young lady, she submitted her career and life to me, believing in me despite all my mistakes, she is the only person that understands me even without an explanation to my human mistakes.

I can not easily forget her usual lines after giving her piece of advice, she will say "I do not see you as my husband, I see you as my own son, If my son should do this same thing you have just done, will i disown him?", "you are still young, you will outgrow these behaviours and be the best man for me"

I lost my biological mother 11 yrs ago but If I call you my mother, I have a genuine reason to do so because you stood by me in a way that only a mother can.

The 16yrs wasn't all rosy, about 9 of the 16 years was full sufferings and poverty, even when I lost hope in myself, you continued to have high hopes in me without any iota of doubt.

We were homeless on two occasions in our lives and then with 2 kids, you endured with me, staying with your mom while I stay with a friend, you even came to live with me in my friend's place.

Despite the humiliation, you refused to give up on me, you absolutely signed off your whole life to me. At a point you wore your best cloth to a company where I asked you to help me submit a proposal, a young lady tapped you to inform you that your dress is torn at the back.

If you have ever had to wear a cloth that is so used up and begins to split into two from the back, you will understand what this means, my wife came home and narrated the issue to me, she actually saw the dress before wearing it, she wore it because she had no better one to wear

I couldn't control my emotions, I began to cry like a baby, I can never forget what she told me that faithful day, she said "Baby, don't worry, the same me wearing torn cloths today will have enough to wear tomorrow, I will even be giving out because it will be excess" Behold 7yrs after her words came to pass, cloths and female accessories are the least of her worries.

Your wisdom is extraordinary even me your husband can not match, your heart so pure that you forgive the unthinkable. Your ways so pure that you find it difficult to tell a lie. You gave me a girl and 2 boys. 12yr, 6yr and 2yr respectively.

You stood by your promise to see me through to success, If you look for a woman who gives in everything into a relationship without blinking, that is my wife.

You politely correct me when I am wrong, you warmly advise me and leave me to make my final decisions, you respect me as a father not as a husband.

Your culinary skills are the best I have ever known, friends and family can testify to this, you are the best mother to our kids, your daughter calls you the best mom in the world, I also call you the best wife and mother in the world. They say no perfect human but you are near perfect. You are so beautiful that people who do not know you conclude that you must have several men in your life spending money on you to look younger and beautiful even after 3 kids.

I can go on and on because there is a lot to talk about you that is not open to others, you live a private life without desperation for anything in life, You are a woman of honor, dignity, value with undying strength to carry on and remain focus against all odds.

I promise to guide our union with my life, protect our family with my strength and celebrate you for the rest of your life.

Happy birthday my darling wife!

You are indeed the best!

Please help move this to FP today 26 Feb to celebrate a good woman's birthday.

Add: On your request, I have added pics.

Thank you.

Your wife really fine. I been think say you just dey compliment am oh. Kudos man. And stay out of hurting her abeg.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by demarc001: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:
It is your birthday my darling wife, I have to make public this letter because you are the best thing that ever happened to my life and I can't keep silent anymore.

My friend and lover of 16 straight years, It is usual for husbands to appreciate their wives in the name of marriage but it is unusual to state reasons for the appreciation.

I think you don't just love, there should be genuine reasons to love, I will purge out my thoughts on the reasons you should be the most celebrated wife on earth.

As a young man, if all you ever wish for is to meet your partner a virgin, I personally NEVER wished for it but women who still keep their virginity against all odds for the right man should be specially celebrated in today's crazy world. Amazingly I can confidently say that I am the only man in her life for 16yrs until date, she is a completely faithful wife.

We have never had any issues over infidelity on her part during our courtship and marriage till date, I have been the one misbehaving through the years, growing up was crazy, I was the one exploring life and doing all I could but she submitted her life to me.

As a multi talented young lady, she submitted her career and life to me, believing in me despite all my mistakes, she is the only person that understands me even without an explanation to my human mistakes.

I can not easily forget her usual lines after giving her piece of advice, she will say "I do not see you as my husband, I see you as my own son, If my son should do this same thing you have just done, will i disown him?", "you are still young, you will outgrow these behaviours and be the best man for me"

I lost my biological mother 11 yrs ago but If I call you my mother, I have a genuine reason to do so because you stood by me in a way that only a mother can.

The 16yrs wasn't all rosy, about 9 of the 16 years was full sufferings and poverty, even when I lost hope in myself, you continued to have high hopes in me without any iota of doubt.

We were homeless on two occasions in our lives and then with 2 kids, you endured with me, staying with your mom while I stay with a friend, you even came to live with me in my friend's place.

Despite the humiliation, you refused to give up on me, you absolutely signed off your whole life to me. At a point you wore your best cloth to a company where I asked you to help me submit a proposal, a young lady tapped you to inform you that your dress is torn at the back.

If you have ever had to wear a cloth that is so used up and begins to split into two from the back, you will understand what this means, my wife came home and narrated the issue to me, she actually saw the dress before wearing it, she wore it because she had no better one to wear

I couldn't control my emotions, I began to cry like a baby, I can never forget what she told me that faithful day, she said "Baby, don't worry, the same me wearing torn cloths today will have enough to wear tomorrow, I will even be giving out because it will be excess" Behold 7yrs after her words came to pass, cloths and female accessories are the least of her worries.

Your wisdom is extraordinary even me your husband can not match, your heart so pure that you forgive the unthinkable. Your ways so pure that you find it difficult to tell a lie. You gave me a girl and 2 boys. 12yr, 6yr and 2yr respectively.

You stood by your promise to see me through to success, If you look for a woman who gives in everything into a relationship without blinking, that is my wife.

You politely correct me when I am wrong, you warmly advise me and leave me to make my final decisions, you respect me as a father not as a husband.

Your culinary skills are the best I have ever known, friends and family can testify to this, you are the best mother to our kids, your daughter calls you the best mom in the world, I also call you the best wife and mother in the world. They say no perfect human but you are near perfect. You are so beautiful that people who do not know you conclude that you must have several men in your life spending money on you to look younger and beautiful even after 3 kids.

I can go on and on because there is a lot to talk about you that is not open to others, you live a private life without desperation for anything in life, You are a woman of honor, dignity, value with undying strength to carry on and remain focus against all odds.

I promise to guide our union with my life, protect our family with my strength and celebrate you for the rest of your life.

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.

Felt like crying when reading through,
Wish I could have an opportunity to speak to her. Bro I wouldn't mind if it is to talk to her on your phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by GeneralShepherd(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.

I can say the same about my wife except we don't have kids yet.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by ACE1010: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow!!! Every responsible woman deserves accolades....your wife is indeed a virtuous woman, I would done same to my wife unfortunately died and left me with pain and agony...my wife was too good to a fault. Please guide your wife with everything in you, good wife is scarce these days. God bless your family

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by macho44(m): 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.
LOVE is sweet oooo, when MONEY enter LOVE is sweeter oooo

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Bharnaboo(f): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
Fret not.. Your kids are coming�..

GeneralShepherd:

I can say the same about my wife except we don't have kids yet.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by bukatyne(f): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
iamloyalty:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by alezzy13: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow!! Absolutely powerful. cry cry

I'm not the emotional type but was moved to tears reading this. Do such women still exist??

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by alezzy13: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
iamloyalty:

[s]So she was already pregnant before marriage and u are shouting virginity. There is no virtue in fornication[/s].

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by alezzy13: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
Carlmax post=869 sad73943:
Happy birthday ma'am. For those of us looking to marry, we pray the Lord bless us with your type. A virtuous and supportive partner.

I tell you bro.

Over 30 now and mumsy dey disturb. . . problem is the ladies of these days. . . lipsrsealed

I'm seriously praying for OP's type.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by ephraim18(m): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2020
May God continue to bless ur union... This is the true definition of a virtuos woman in the bible... I pray for Gods protection against enemies in any form... Ur union would be waxing strong in love and happiness all the days of ur life... Happy birthday to a rare gem like ur wife... I use this medium to tap my blessing from u for God to bless me with such a near perfect woman in the name... AMARA... She's the one i want to settle down with... Let God make her have a such pure and undilluted heart and love for me and my unborn kids... Amen
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by RiskyJoint95(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
This is interesting
it shows you don't always have to be forming hard guy hard guy.
it's okay to express your emotions when it's worth it,especially to a loved one.
Happy birthday to your lovely wife

#I covet this for my self in years to come.This will be my testimony too.Amen

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by eldav(m): 8:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Happy birthday to the virtuous woman. Congrats man!
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Joy099:

Happy birthday to your beautiful wife, may God bless and keep her safe Amen. Let me also use this medium to pray for myself, may God bless me with a man who will love me wholeheartedly just as you love your wife amen.

If you are like his wife. Love is free.

Only one out of 30 women will be like her.

Not the money hungry ones, destroyers and destabilizers wey full market. Lovers of self, not of family progress.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
post=86969377:
From all of us @[b][/b] : Happy Birthday and many happy returns to.your beautiful wife.

This is only the beginning of more celebrations in your family.

This dead meat man has come again with his crammed unintelligible lines..

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Bishop(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.

So adorable woman, may God continue to bless your marriage.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Donvic51: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Happy birthday to her. More years in Jesus name
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
RiskyJoint95:
This is interesting
it shows you don't always have to be forming hard guy hard guy.
it's okay to express your emotions when it's worth it,especially to a loved one.
Happy birthday to your lovely wife

#I covet this for my self in years to come.This will be my testimony too.Amen

You are right, been forming the hard guy until I get sense by force smiley. Amen to your heart desires. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
Bishop:

So adorable woman, may God continue to bless your marriage.

Amen!
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
ephraim18:
May God continue to bless ur union... This is the true definition of a virtuos woman in the bible... I pray for Gods protection against enemies in any form... Ur union would be waxing strong in love and happiness all the days of ur life... Happy birthday to a rare gem like ur wife... I use this medium to tap my blessing from u for God to bless me with such a near perfect woman in the name... AMARA... She's the one i want to settle down with... Let God make her have a such pure and undilluted heart and love for me and my unborn kids... Amen

God will grant to your heart desires in Jesus name. Amen. Thank you very much
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
alezzy13:

I tell you bro.

Over 30 now and mumsy dey disturb. . . problem is the ladies of these days. . . lipsrsealed

I'm seriously praying for OP's type.

Mom is anxious to see your kids, God will provide the right woman for you asap.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
ACE1010:
Wow!!! Every responsible woman deserves accolades....your wife is indeed a virtuous woman, I would done same to my wife of unfortunately died and left me with pain and agony...my wife was too good to a fault. Please guide your wife with everything in you, good wife is scarce these days. God bless your family

I feel sad reading your message, only God can comfort you because I almost lost her too recently, I had to run back from abroad to take care of her myself. God will provide a woman that will love you unconditionally and compensate you for the great loss.

3 Likes

Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
demarc001:

Felt like crying when reading through,
Wish I could have an opportunity to speak to her. Bro I wouldn't mind if it is to talk to her on your phone.

Please DM your number, I will have her speak to you. She will be glad to hear from my Nairaland family cheesy
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by Eleganza33(f): 8:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
ephraim18:
you mean me� lol
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
alezzy13:
Wow!! Absolutely powerful. cry cry

I'm not the emotional type but was moved to tears reading this. Do such women still exist??

Yes sir, I couldn't comprehend until after many years, she still did not change. It took me time to understand what God has blessed me with.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
manitoba:

This type of gossip and kill joy is why some of you have remained unmarried.
It's not everyone that is a Christian or muslim that abides by not getting pregnant before Marriage what have not .

Just be happy with them or gtfoh.

I don't get this blunt but you made me.

Do note that I will never dignify you with a reply.

Thank you for minding your business in advance.

Thanks for the reply, I didn't even know what to say until you helped me out grin. Thanks again.
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by stonecoldcafe: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosBoi2:
It is your birthday my darling wife, I have to make public this letter because you are the best you for the rest of your life.

You are indeed the best!

Thank you.

You are Blessed sir. God bless your family. AMEN
Re: Celebrating A Good Wife by LagosBoi2(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
TemmyT002:
Wow
The man is lucky sha
Anyways I think he should have posted it anonymously.
Vultures and Hawks will start circling now. They no dey like good thing.

Closest family members are the worst terrorists to relationships but God gave us victory over and over again. By faith he has given us victory for life. We are not really social like that but i decided to make this public. Thanks for the advise.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.