Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,267 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:30 AM

Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death (49850 Views)

Police Dismiss Cop For Killing Jelili Bakare, Hands Him To CID For Prosecution / Kazeem Tiamiyu (Kaka) Buried (Photos) / Police Dismiss Ogunyemi Olalekan For 'killing Kolade Johnson'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by ikevictor: 10:34am On Feb 26, 2020
Dismissed

What kind of country is this?

This guy should've been killed or jailed for life!

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by idonhammer: 10:36am On Feb 26, 2020
Oh God! How can person give this kind criminal Gun in the first place?
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Xisnin(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2020
Oshigun:

Dude, you are a backward and unexposed functional illiterate for this retarded statement. Because a man braids his hair, has tattoos and wears clothing paying homage to popular culture, rather than the suit or shirt and tie intolerant and unexposed elements like you worship slavishly, he is automatically a yahoo boy? How are you different from these SARS savages who are nothing but unexposed cavemen and brutal killers?
You are suffering from deep inferiority complex.
Don't fool yourself, neither tattoos nor braiding are not a popular culture among the Nigerian society.
It is funny how someone who is clearly ignorant of popular culture is calling another an illiterate.

Look, stop coming here forming informed contributor. You are an unexposed, intolerant and prejudiced nuisance for these views you air here. SARs might as well start shooting and arresting Davido, Wizkid, Burna boy, Olamide, Timaya, Zlatan et al on sight then. Some of these young men are just following popular music and lifestyle culture. That does not make it okay for SARs officers to automatically profile them as Yahoo boys to be persecuted unfairly or killed extra-judicially. Idiat.
Just because some crime-infested section of the American populace adopted some lifestyle doesn't make it right.
I see you listed artists there even though we all know there stock in trade is largely anti-stability.
Only a kid would put them up as a model of a societal model.
Anyone wearing a braid or tattoo is sending one message only, "I am different and can be dangerous".

The fact that you can't separate 2 different issues; irresponsible fashion and SARS criminality speaks volume to
your thought process.
You really think lumping the two together will make your vacuous arguments solid?

We should encourage modern and thorough investigation of anyone suspected of a crime and not their summary judgement and lawless punishment based on senseless prejudice against their hairstyle and dressing.
Again, you haven't shown any sign of advanced thought.
Even countries with 10X Nigeria's security budget rely on local profiling to catch criminals.

No one will spend half their department budget pursuing low-level criminals so as to look cool.
I don't blame you though, you are a victim of Hollywood like many Nigerians.
Hollywood has repeatedly lied that the pettiest of criminals are investigated
with sophisticated methods when the good ol' profiling is what regular cops use in fishing out
small-time criminals.

Here you are providing security non-advise to Nigeria using corporate bullshit language.

If you choose to adopt a gang lifestyle, don't be surprised if the people and the government suspect you.
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by hybridblood07(m): 10:41am On Feb 26, 2020
Point of correction sir, NPF is not a force.
Let's be guided
danietohbadt:
This is very nice.

The guy won't collect February salary, let him feed from his fraudulent proceeds.

Come to think of it, NPF is a very useless force.

They released a statement that he jumped out of the car as if they were there.

It's just so unfortunate the young man is gone, but for this stone colder bastardized officer, his travails have just begun.
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by hajaraisah: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2020
Olaniyi
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by temmyseun321(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2020
This is never the way to go...The team should also serve punishment like 1 year reduction of salary, field suspension, removed from SARS and stay at the counter for rest of their lives in an interior village in Osun state

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Collins4u1(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2020
I thought they don't keep beards. SARS is a rogue unit made of armed robbers.

2 Likes

Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by franciscom: 10:47am On Feb 26, 2020
That dismissed officer na thife e go later join last last, because that like his main calling
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by showmethemoney(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2020
Many of this Sars are greedy money hunger police officers. they not even fit to be in the force in the first place. many of them don't know the rule and the law. bunch of unprofessional people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Lugianostar(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2020
Dismissing him isn't enough punishment for his unprofessional act. He should be hanged
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by pat077: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2020
Dismissal is not enough. He should be prosecuted.
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2020
osuofia2:

GUY HOPE YOU DE UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, READ THE GUY YOU QUOTED AGAIN, HE WAS REFERRING TO THE POLICE MAN
Don't mind him, he is an online warrior, when it comes to the real fight he will bolt.

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 26, 2020
Oshigun:

Dude, you are a backward and unexposed functional illiterate for this retarded statement. Because a man braids his hair, has tattoos and wears clothing paying homage to popular culture, rather than the suit or shirt and tie intolerant and unexposed elements like you worship slavishly, he is automatically a yahoo boy? How are you different from these SARS savages who are nothing but unexposed cavemen and brutal killers?

Look, stop coming here forming informed contributor. You are an unexposed, intolerant and prejudiced nuisance for these views you air here. SARs might as well start shooting and arresting Davido, Wizkid, Burna boy, Olamide, Timaya, Zlatan et al on sight then. Some of these young men are just following popular music and lifestyle culture. That does not make it okay for SARs officers to automatically profile them as Yahoo boys to be persecuted unfairly or killed extra-judicially. Idiat.

We should encourage modern and thorough investigation of anyone suspected of a crime and not their summary judgement and lawless punishment based on senseless prejudice against their hairstyle and dressing.
Calm down man!! though you are right, but i think you have misunderstood the guy you are Insulting. grin he is on your side.
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by osuofia2(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2020
gypsey:
Don't mind him, he is an online warrior, when it comes to the real fight he will bolt.
BLESSICA:
I was just about drawing his attention also....and funny enough, many are liking without understanding the whole argument
most of them rush to comment without comprehending the message passed and a times they lacks comprehension of English

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by SOFTENGR: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2020
punisha:

Rape, impersonation, accessory to murder, kidnapping tooo...
grin grin grin
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2020
osuofia2:

most of them rush to comment without comprehending the message passed and a times they lacks comprehension of English
Absolutely, it's very sad.
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by EAhumble(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2020
Even the name of the officer said it all (olaniyi) which means "destroyer"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2020
osuofia2:

GUY HOPE YOU DE UNDERSTAND ENGLISH, READ THE GUY YOU QUOTED AGAIN, HE WAS REFERRING TO THE POLICE MAN

I know. I don't have comprehension issues like you. He thought the policeman was the victim. Cut and slice how you like but it still boils down to judging others on Looks alone. A r. etarded thing for anyone to do.
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2020
rumomonga:

You have comprehension problem, try to read again, slowly this time.

You are the slowpoke with comprehension. Issues. The person I responded to assumed the erring officer was the victim. Go back and read where others correct him that the picture is indeed that of the victim and not the police officer.
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Sleekmilan01(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

.https://punchng.com/police-dismiss-cop-involved-in-remo-players-death/

Simple,just put a tyre on the goat head,pour some petrol,lit it and let it starts running,then use a dangote truck to crush him to pieces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2020
gypsey:
Calm down man!! though you are right, but i think you have misunderstood the guy you are Insulting. grin he is on your side.

He is not on my side. He is ignorant. Fact is that he lacks exposure for insinuating yahoo Boys have a look when many innocent people look and dress like that.

Is this not how our filmmakers still portray anyone who smokes as bad and evil in their films? Abeg what is bad is bad jo.
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Grace001: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2020
Can you imagine, a yoruba SARS killed his fellow YORUBA man..This is what I'm saying you hardly see a SARS officers in the SOUTH that is a NORTHERNER. SARS down here in SOUTH are mostly SOUTHERNERS either "Igbo, Yoruba, Benin, Edo, Rivers etc"

Why can't this FOOLISH BASTARD sars from the SOUTH think and reason you guys are killing your fellow SOUTHERNER indirectly you're being use to WIPE OUT youth from your regions .

There is more to this SARS of a thing down here in SOUTH , all SOUTHERN leaders most especially traditional rulers need to think.

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2020
Oshigun:

He is not on my side. He is ignorant. Fact is that he lacks exposure for insinuating yahoo Boys have a look when many innocent people look and dress like that.

Is this not how our filmmakers still portray anyone who smokes as bad and evil in their films? Abeg what is bad is bad jo.
Okay, I see your point now, He is actually suggesting that the police man looks like a yahoo, And anyone who looks like the police man is a yahoo. grin So Anyone who has a different haircut or dresses different from a typical nigerian is labelled a yahoo automatically.

That sure is Ignorant, i agree he wasn't on your side.
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2020
gypsey:

You're a fool go back and read to know you are the dullard. Most of us speak strongly about things like this because we know we too may be innocent victim of the incredibly childish prejudice Nigeria operate with, because of our appearance, even as we have nothing to do with Yahoo scamming.

I hope you or a loved one are never shot extra judicially because of your appearance. Ode oshi.
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Subonbon(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2020
post=86966368:
Dismissal is definitely not enough.

He should face the FULL extent of the law.

RIP Kaka.
my brother nigeria is a big joke... The next thing na the sars man to turn armed robber
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2020
Oshigun:

You're a fool go back and read to know you are the dullard. Most of us speak strongly about things like this because we know we too may be innocent victim of the incredibly childish prejudice Nigeria operate with, because of our appearance, even as we have nothing to do with Yahoo scamming.

I hope you or a loved one are never shot extra judicially because of your appearance. Ode oshi.
I apologise, i have re read your comments and you were absolutely RIGHT %10000

There was no need for the insults though grin that's why i called you an online warrior.. grin

calm down man! you have a good point your problem is the manner which you put it across obnoxiously, you appear rude and angry. however i do understand your frustration, Nigerians shouldn't put up with their police killing innocent youths unnercerssarily just because of their looks or dressings.

anyway, good luck and have a pleasant day i hope. grin
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
gypsey:
Okay, I see your point now, He is actually suggesting that the police man looks like a yahoo, And anyone who looks like the police man is a yahoo. grin So Anyone who has a different haircut or dresses different from a typical nigerian is a labelled a yahoo automatically.

That sure is Ignorant, i agree.

That is my point sir. I currently have a lot of trendy friends from the UK visiting Nigeria. Some have tattoos and braids/trendy hairstyle and go around with their laptops.

These are all productive guys with families and no connection to Yahoo scamming. Should they just be shot dead because of the backwardness of Nigeria?

Is it not better for us all to insist police approach everyone with politeness and establish what they need to know rather than forming an opinion of guilt based on how someone looks? Can these animals restore an innocent life they take negligently or kill the pain they will cause the families of those they murder ?
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
SARS are always on illegal duty
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
Oshigun:

That is my point sir. I currently have a lot of trendy friends from the UK visiting Nigeria. Some have tattoos and braids/trendy hairstyle and go around with their laptops.

These are all productive guys with families and no connection to Yahoo scamming. Should they just be shot dead because of the backwardness of Nigeria?

Is it not better for us all to insist police approach everyone with politeness and establish what they need to know rather than forming an opinion of guilt based on how someone looks? Can these animals restore an innocent life they take negligently or kill the pain they will cause the families of those they murder ?
Coincidentally i was born in the UK and i just got back from Nigeria last week and i have braided hair. grin but i was never harrassed by any police man, i was worried about that but my cousin told me not to worry that these police men can differentiate from Resident Nigerians and vistors to nigeria.
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by airminem(f): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
The NPF is as corona virus. "it should be quarantined immediately" #ripkaka
sad
Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by tiredoflife(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
danietohbadt:
This is very nice.

The guy won't collect February salary, let him feed from his fraudulent proceeds.

Come to think of it, NPF is a very useless force.

They released a statement that he jumped out of the car as if they were there.

It's just so unfortunate the young man is gone, but for this stone colder bastardized officer, his travails have just begun.

They did so as damage control
The riot in Sagamu changed the narrative
So they had to be careful
One less police man is better than a total break down of law and order

1 Like

Re: Police Dismiss Olaniyi Ogunsoro Involved In Tiamiyu Kazeem's Death by adedayourt(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Look at d riff raff they call police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Boy Defiled By His Teacher, Left Bleeding / US: Man Chops Partner's Head Off, Stabs Her Corpse Over 100 Times (Pictured) / Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.