Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. (7238 Views)

What's The Average Size Of A Guy's Dick. No Insults. / How I Started Sleeping With My Twin Sister (no Insults Pls) / Advice Needed No Insults Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 26, 2020
I have just noticed, that no matter which Nollywood movie you watch, whether it's a low budget production, or A class movie,

NONE OF THE CHARACTERS HAS PIMPLES. No actor or actress, from the main character to the maid or gateman.

But we know that a lot of Adults have pimples.

pls does anyone know why this is so?

Is there discrimination against people with pimples in the movie industry?

I am talking about the kind of pimples that are excessive and there 24/7, not the kind that comes around your period and dissapears after.

Why can't people with faces like these be selected for acting roles?

No insults pls.

No bashing

Just sincerely want to know

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 26, 2020
you have pimples too?
Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2020
Lostz:
you have pimples too?
Currently, no!

But I had in the past and cleared it myself. (Story for another day)

I just had a dream and woke up to ask this question

Even in my recent pics, pimples aren't an issue anymore, no need to filter. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Davash222(m): 8:04am On Feb 26, 2020
Obviously, women seems to ask silly questions when they're sex starved.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Currently, no!

But I had in the past and cleared it myself. (Story for another day)

I just had a dream and woke up to ask this question

Even in my recent pics, pimples aren't an issue anymore, no need to filter. cheesy
you had it and cleared it ; those Nollywood girls also clear theirs.

what kind of dream? that you will have pimples soon?

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 26, 2020
Davash222:
Obviously, women seems to ask silly questions when they're sex starved.
pls, this is not necessary. Abeg!

Leave whatever vendetta you seemingly have with me, out of it. I bear no grudge with you.

Just answer the questions.

No be fight.

9 Likes

Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 26, 2020
Lostz:
you had it and cleared it ; those Nollywood girls also clear theirs
but would it have affected their roles if it wasn't cleared?

Do people really think that actresses with pimples are ugly?
Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:08am On Feb 26, 2020
See question.. Some of the actors and actresses do have pimples at one time or the other.

Then the upcoming ones hide theirs under heavy makeup.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Davash222(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
pls, this is not necessary. Abeg!

Leave whatever vendetta you seemingly have with me, out of it. I bear no grudge with you.

Just answer the questions.

No be fight.
Darling, I have no grudge with you.
Besides, I wasn't specifically referring to you. I said 'women'. Are you women?
Or seems your guilty conscience is playing pranks on you.

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Kingsteve(m): 8:11am On Feb 26, 2020
It's all covered up with makeup!
They're actors, and should look good for the audience.
Besides, I've seen a few actors with acne here and there, even with the heavy make-up.

Even Hollywood actors have acne.

You ought to know this though, so I think this question is a bit silly.

6 Likes

Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2020
Lostz:
you had it and cleared it ; those Nollywood girls also clear theirs.

what kind of dream? that you will have pimples soon?
that I took my friend for an audition, and she woke up magically that morning with severe cystic acne.

She didn't want to go but I convinced her to.

When it got to her turn, she.wasnt even allowed to display her talent but the judges told her they had seen enough, and her face wasn't suitable for the role.

She ran out of stage crying. Then when I saw her, I saw red, flew into a rage and started flogging the judges and the audience that blood was flowing everywhere

That's when I woke up scared
Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
but would it have affected their roles if it wasn't cleared?

Do people really think that actresses with pimples are ugly?
it should affect their roles. pimples don't look nice. there are roles for ugly people.

what was your dream about? that you will have pimples soon? is it possible to dream about pimples?
Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2020
Davash222:

Darling, I have no grudge with you.
Besides, I wasn't specifically referring to you. I said 'women'. Are you women?
Or seems your guilty conscience is playing pranks on you.
it felt like an attack. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2020
Kingsteve:
It's all covered up with makeup!
They're actors, and should look good for the audience.
Besides, I've seen a few actors with acne here and there, even with the heavy make-up.

Even Hollywood actors have acne.

You ought to know this though, so I think this question is a bit silly.
but them low budget movies, like the village ones, apart from the face paint, I thought they hardly used makeup.

The prince always falls in love with the poor, fair in complexion babe with fresh skin.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
that I took my friend for an audition, and she woke up magically that morning with severe cystic acne.

She didn't want to go but I convinced her to.

When it got to her turn, she.wasnt even allowed to display her talent but the judges told her they had seen enough, and her face wasn't suitable for the role.

She ran out of stage crying. Then when I saw her, I saw red, flew into a rage and started flogging the judges and the audience that blood was flowing everywhere

That's when I woke up scared

why worrying about it? you thinking of auditioning for any in the future? there is a role for everyone in a movie.
Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by slimjohn2k5: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2020
Genevieve and Stephanie use to act with pimples but they worked on their selves. Good work on urself.
Also if u r good pimple will not remove the role from you
Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2020
Lostz:

why worrying about it? you thinking of auditioning for any in the future? there is a role for everyone in a movie.
you typed a statement earlier that there are roles for ugly people. Why do you think people with pimples are ugly.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Davash222(m): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
it felt like an attack. Sorry.
I know you dislike me hence you see my posts as an attack.
It's well.
Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Genevieve and Stephanie use to act with pimples but they worked on their selves. Good work on urself.
Also if u r good pimple will not remove the role from you
thanks.

But did they have pimples like the ones in the pictures?

Even Kate henshaw also has. I saw three big ones under her heavy makeup when she came to my school for onga cooking competition

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Kingsteve(m): 8:23am On Feb 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
but them low budget movies, like the village ones, apart from the face paint, I thought they hardly used makeup.

The prince always falls in love with the poor, fair in complexion babe with fresh skin.

Trust me, before the cameras start to roll, no matter the scene, some sort of makeup is applied.
It's standard!
Even the mad man has some sort of makeup on.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 26, 2020
Davash222:

I know you dislike me hence you see my posts as an attack.
It's well.
I don't dislike you. I always thought you dislike me.
Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you typed a statement earlier that there are roles for ugly people. Why do you think people with pimples are ugly.
pimples don't look nice. but I think they can be cleared easily
Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2020
Kingsteve:

Trust me, before the cameras start to roll, no matter the scene, some sort of makeup is applied.
It's standard!
Even the mad man has some sort of makeup on.
interesting.

All that makeup, ruins your face in the long run. It did the same to mine.
That's why I don't wear nowadays.
Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2020
Lostz:
pimples don't look nice. but I think they can be cleared easily
true!

But a lot of people , even adults have them.

Boys have it more as teenagers but come adulthood and girls have it more.

Pimples aren't that easy to clear, trust me. Unless you Know how. It involves a lot of trial and error
Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by slimjohn2k5: 8:28am On Feb 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
thanks.

But did they have pimples like the ones in the pictures?

Even Kate henshaw also has. I saw three big ones under her heavy makeup when she came to my school for onga cooking competition
Are you lonely or bored. This your concern calls for concern

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Davash222(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I don't dislike you. I always thought you dislike me.
I may not agree with most of your posts doesn't mean I dislike you.
You, Onyi.22 and Poco.hantas are my favorite females here though I don't agree with 95% of you girls posts.
Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2020
slimjohn2k5:

Are you lonely or bored. This your concern calls for concern
lol,

I'm neither, got good friends and my family around me, and an adorable boyfriend.

But I am currently at home, resting. But not bored.
Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2020
Davash222:

I may not agree with most of your posts doesn't mean I dislike you.
You, Onyi.22 and Poco.hantas are my favorite females here though I don't agree with 95% of you girls posts.
thanks. I sincerely didn't know that.

We cool! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
true!

But a lot of people , even adults have them.

Boys have it more as teenagers but come adulthood and girls have it more.

Pimples aren't that easy to clear, trust me. Unless you Know how. It involves a lot of trial and error
I don't have pimples but seen those who use to have them with smooth face now. you girls can also cover them with makeup
Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Davash222(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
thanks. I sincerely didn't know that.

We cool! cheesy
Be good and have a splendid day.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Question That Has Been On My Mind,no Insults Pls. by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2020
Lostz:
I don't have pimples but seen those who use to have them with smooth face now. you girls can also cover them with makeup
hmm!!

Some grow out of it. Some still struggle with it as adults

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Spain Sex Workers Fend For Themselves During Lockdown / Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend / Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.