Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,224 members, 7,780,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) (4381 Views)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / Okada-man Was Having Sex With Married Woman Under Tree / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) by Brilliant7: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2020
It was a shock to me, I suddenly notice blood on my Dick when having sex with her ,I shouted lady you are on your period. .. She told that can't be possible but when she saw it she was embarrassed and she felt ashamed, I need to console her...

My question is that hope no curse or bad thing will happen to me because have never experienced it before...

1 Like

Re: I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) by slimjohn2k5: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2020
U hv contacted grin grin grin
Come for cleansing

1 Like

Re: I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) by deolurexy1(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2020
Have experienced that before, can happen if some menstruation blood is still trapped in the vagina.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) by yarimo(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
op

3 Likes

Re: I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) by Adgideon(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Must you still screen it ioud on your post, my friend better go for Virgina blood touch dick syndrome is a new disease(V. T. DS
Re: I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) by Skmoda360(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Adgideon:
Must you still screen it ioud on your post, my friend better go for Virgina blood touch dick syndrome is a new disease(V. T. DS
ah! ah!! wetin happen? Which kin diseases be that?
Re: I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) by Adgideon(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Skmoda360:

a new discovering
Re: I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) by Skmoda360(m): 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
Adgideon:
a new discovering
na you discover am? cry
Re: I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) by sofiscatedmoron: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Brilliant7:
It was a shock to me, I suddenly notice blood on my Dick when having sex with her ,I shouted lady you are on your period. .. She told that can't be possible but when she saw it she was embarrassed and she felt ashamed, I need to console her...

My question is that hope no curse or bad thing will happen to me because have never experienced it before...
You have finally 'tear her toto' with your yam tuber
I hate seeing blood there,, its so disgusting
Re: I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) by aristocratic5(m): 4:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
A New discovery Development indeed
Re: I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) by itsme01: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
Corrona Vaginismus Virus Security eyah
Re: I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) by oyatz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
Skmoda360:

It's a new disease , very similar to Corona virus disease
Re: I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) by cRobo: 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) by lilyheaven: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2020
And you are still shouting, don't you have blood in your body ? Why are you shouting.
It could be menstrual bleeding
It could be cervical cancer
It could be cervical tear, caused by you, while fingering.
It could be implantation bleeding
Choose one
Re: I Was Having Sex With Her And I Notice Blood (+18) by Brilliant7: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Op am nt curse or implications for having sex with her because she is on her period... Its nt intentionally but it's accidentally...
Pls help me out

(1) (Reply)

Sex Hookup Currently Available In Abuja (get Her Contact) / These Photos Shows How Powerful Women Are! / Where Is The Oddest Place You Ever Witness People Have Sex ,?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.