Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

"Provoked" By Drabeey (you'd Like It) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Provoked" By Drabeey (you'd Like It) (465 Views)

"New Love" Short True Life Story! By Drabeey. / Waterloo. A True Life by Drabeey / Round In A Hole...... Short Story By Drabeey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Provoked" By Drabeey (you'd Like It) by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2020
Let me take you on a four chapters Love, Betrayal and Revenge story.

Chapter one

"What a good offer, should anyone tell me i should stop loving you i'd ask why. She reached for the little handkerchief in her bag to clean the tears that are beginning to crowd her eyes.

Who wouldn't want to work with the great Babayemi?

Sir your reputation is far beyond your reach.. but i don't think i want to work with that kind of company.

"Now get out of my office" Yemi yelled angrily as he stood up pointing his hand towards the door.

No, that wasn't how the story started. That part was just just the moment Engineer Babayemi asked Rose to tell him how much she would want just to stay in his house, cook and whatever he decides for her.

"Alright! i would leave but just one request sir"

"Yes go on" Yemi dropped back to his chair, the nerves on his face had suddenly disappeared.

Rose climbed the table in an instant as she reached for Yemi's tie. She dragged him to herself then placed a kiss on his lips.
Yemi wouldn't waste time, he was already squeezing Rose soft butts.

Rose suddenly realized the door might not be locked"
She tries to remove her lips. "Is your door locked"

"Oh no" Yemi protested but Rose was already drawing her skirt down as she picked up her car keys, she was about moving out as Yemi held her by her waist, turned her face towards himself as he planted a soft kiss on her lips. Rose threw her arms around Babayemi's neck...

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you Engineer Babayemi, Happy birthday to you"

'err, errm'

Yemi immediately disengaged himself as he looked up seeing his members of staff and some friends, they are all dressed in Blue, his colour.
This seems arranged, could it be Rose? But i doubt that, my friends are here too, Yemi's mind was full with this thoughts
and glooming all over him.
"Thank you" He managed to answer.
"I love you" Rose whispered to his ears.
"Babe what are you doing" Yemi said as he approached the crowd that are already making themselves comfortable in the office.

He went straight to Martins and Tobi his friends, he whisphered something to them as he hugged both of them together.

".. and a toast to the most handsome CEO of 148s drillz limited" Rose raised her cup as everyone followed suit.

Yemi's phone beeped, it was a WhatsApp message
"I can't do it"
from an unknown contact.

Then he glanced the whole room like he was trying to see if someone was inside.

He reached for his pocket, then he felt the box. He starred into Rose's face, she was focused on him too as their both eyes met. Rose dropped her face and smiled.

She knows...

What? Tobi answered and that was when Yemi knew he wasn't only talking to himself.

She knows what? Martins said as he also looked across Yemi's desk where Rose was seated comfortably.

Damn, that girl fits a CEO, Tobi said with a smile on his face.

Yemi got up waved to the whole staff and told them that would be all and they can close as it's already 4:47pm, thirteen minutes to closing time.

Rose had already left the table and was approaching the door but suddenly stopped like she forgot something. She turned back
"Guys, let's meet soon"
She then went out in company of her three friends.
Babayemi immediately checked his cctv live footages on the screen under his desk. He was shocked when he saw the reception all decorated like an event is going on. He saw as Rose and other staffs are descending the stairs all in happy mood, well he just paid salaries too.

"So both of you knew about this and couldn't tell, what kind of crazy friends had God punished me to have" He said as he threw himself to the chair.

"Oh they are even laughing, Im finished".
Martins and Yemi are the only ones remaining with him in the office. They were still laughing.

"Guys this is not funny, i was about to make the proposal today, i have a ring in my pocket"

Everywhere got silent as if an angel passed.
Then Martins cut in
"Wow, perfect! This would be so romantic, your folks are downstairs too, you can do it right downstairs. That girl really planned that party downstairs a grand style" Tobi nodded in affirmation
"Nice idea" Tobi added.

Meanwhile Babayemi's was still in shock of what is going on.

"Oh im finished" He said as he leaned backward as if he fainted.

"Be a man my guy" Martins jested as he emptied his cup into his mouth.

"Guys my babe is here, i need to go downstairs so you two can fv..ck with yourselves as usual" Tobi said as he stood up. "Oga wait, mine too is around"

"Hey hey hey guys, was that new marketer here just now? " Yemi asked.

Frida? Yes i saw her. Tobi answered.

"Im finished" Yemi's reaction made his friends felt something is going on.

Hey what about her? Tobi asked as he sat down. Martins also dropped himself on a chair arm.

"She's three weeks pregnant for me and won't terminate it".

Are you following? please let me know in the comments section.

Drabeey was Here
Re: "Provoked" By Drabeey (you'd Like It) by ayo84(m): 5:19am On Mar 03, 2020
Please message me, you write really well

(1) (Reply)

HER BODYGUARD (prologue) Mature Reader / [CLOSED] Experienced Website Content Writer Needed Immediately [CLOSED] / My Journey With Being An Introvert In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.