Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

CLARIFICATION ABOUT THE MISCONCEPTION OF AIRFORCE BY THE ARMY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CLARIFICATION ABOUT THE MISCONCEPTION OF AIRFORCE BY THE ARMY (496 Views)

The Misconception About Votes From Northern Nigeria / Hinterland Ibos And The Misconception Of Bonny / NAF Refutes Reports Of Airforce Jet Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLARIFICATION ABOUT THE MISCONCEPTION OF AIRFORCE BY THE ARMY by ibrogaidam: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2020
NAF98/SGT IBRAHIM BLOCK,
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE BASE.
26 FEB ;2020.
THE PRESIDENT,
ALL SERVICE CHIEFS,
NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES,
ABUJA.
Dear Sir.
A LITTLE CLARIFICATION ABOUT THE MISCONCEPTION OF AIRFORCE BY THE SISTER SERVICE(NIGERIAN ARMY IN PARTICULAR) AND OTHER FINANCE RUMBLES.

It has been observed with dismay the outright shout out the Nigerian Army soldiers has been giving the Airforce over the recent IPPIS payment.
I never wanted to write this but the MEDIA that took it upon themselves to amplify the whole issue need to get the right message and the pure truth. In the Airforce, we are few and our grievance may not be heard by many people couple with the fact that we live with contentment because we believe little by little we shall reach the promise land one day.
Now to the main issue,November when the IPPIS kicked off, I don't know the arrangements between Airforce and fedral government but what is certain is that allowance was paid with salary.My basic salary is #62,480 the same thing with the Army an Navy.
December I recieved exactly #62,480 no allowance included and Airforce sent signal informing us that allowance will be pay differently.
The same thing happened January only that it was highly delayed.
Now to the issue of allowance;Airforce allowance are not the same at all;different skill with different pay and not everyone that's collecting the rosy allowance you're amplifying and there's no rosy allowance unless if you want to talk about the commissioned officers own.
If the Army writer is reading this,I need him to provide where he saw an Acm receiving 104000, the highest an Acm can recieve as allowance cannot be more than 15,000 plus his basic salaries so i dont know where those fiures of yours are coming from as you claim on November salary,We play too much in this part of the world and you might just be seeing an edited picture which you are captalizing on.
It will interest you to know that they are alot of grievance even withing the Airforce too but we're managing it well because the finger you're seeing is not equal and can never be.
They are some trades that get little to no allowance in the Airforce.
Welder has no allowance until recently and many more which I won't be talking about.
If you're not a commissioned officer even within the officers some are getting ridiculous amount of money.
Non commissioned officers (OTHER RANKS as you all call us) Flight engineers doesn't collect anything allowance and they risk there life along with the pilot who is fully insured and steady flying and regular allowances,Just picture it with a combat aircraft when both the flt engr and the pilot when to the war zone and the bomb refuse to drop,they come back home with the fear that that bomb could explode before they touch down and here is someone with no insurance, no speciality allowance for taking this huge risk along with the pilot who is well satisfied on a daily basis.
Even non combat aircraft with flight engineers take the same risk with the pilot,they should be pay and insured them,been a non commissioned officer should not deprive them there allowance because they cannot speak,It's clearly stated in the MAFA 2017,All this allowance are well pronounced.
More of this happen here too but it's unfortunate you people are not aware and you decide to blow some inglorious trumpet.

I watch today on TVC JOURNALIST HANGOUT WHERE BABA JIDE is saying Army are complaining that Airforce is collecting more than them,nothing of such because I know Army collect allowance too and they don't show anybody.
At some joint operation there engineers are been paid allowances and some other scarce skills which are not known to us.
The bottom line remain that many of our allowance especially as stated in the MAFA 2017 are not been paid.
I expect the writer to fight for all, we are one;The MAFA 2017 state that daily operation allowance is 5000 per day for a soldier but 45000 is been given for 30 days which equate to 1500 per day,why not emphasise on what you are sure of instead of always trying to make Airforce look as if we have it all,Nobody has it all.
According to MAFA 2017 ...A flt engr is supposed to be paid #7500 per flying day but it's denied totally and none is in existence.
So I am using the opportunity to tell BAABJIDE KOLA OTITOJU the way he amplifies the Army he should do the same and Amplify the Airforce and correct the wrong and divisive impression which the public outcry might tend to cause between the ARMED FORCES.
I employ the president and all the service chiefs most important the CHIEF OF THE AIR STAFF to look into the above raised issues and in general welfare of the men.
I'll not drop pen without appreciating the super effort of the CHIEF OF AIR STAFF,He's doing his best and we can only hope it will get better.
NAF 98/SGT IBRAHIM GAIDAM.
LEGAL ARM.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
#TVC#
#JOURNSLISTHANGOUT#
Please I need this thing to reach front page.
And most importantly to reach a wider audience.
Share and Rebroadcast on ur whatsap groups and share to all your Armies allies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLARIFICATION ABOUT THE MISCONCEPTION OF AIRFORCE BY THE ARMY by Rollymax77(m): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2020
GOOD ONE FROM U, ITS NOT EVEN ENOUGH FOR SOLDIERS IN SAMBISA
Re: CLARIFICATION ABOUT THE MISCONCEPTION OF AIRFORCE BY THE ARMY by autofreak2020(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2020
This is a powerful revelation, everyone assumes that you guys have the best salary structure and execution.

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand Inc.
We help business owners with free business growth hacks.
Re: CLARIFICATION ABOUT THE MISCONCEPTION OF AIRFORCE BY THE ARMY by 4four(m): 11:26am On Feb 26, 2020
Some time, I wonder which sections of Nigeria is really working!
Re: CLARIFICATION ABOUT THE MISCONCEPTION OF AIRFORCE BY THE ARMY by ibrogaidam: 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
lalasticlala
seun
Dominique
Mods

(1) (Reply)

Buharinomics Explained To The Dullard Himself / Breaking!!!! Akwa Ibom State Covid 19 Update 2.0 / 'never Underestimate The Power Of Stupid People In Large Groups.'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.