Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo (76989 Views)

Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance / Davido: Why I Love Chef Chi; Chioma Is The Only Woman That'll Treat My Kids Well / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by StagethemTVee: 10:57am On Feb 26, 2020
Investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo in a reaction to Davido's post about having another baby with Chioma has claimed the artiste is unable to marry Chioma because of a previous marriage to one Hermadine.

Kemi while responding to a Davido fan wrote that Hermadine who is a Togolese has refused to divorce Davido making it impossible for him to marry Chioma.

While there are no facts to support this allegations, we will find out in the shortest possible time as the celeb couple have done their introduction and are set to marry this year 2020.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Bi5nknPJv/?hl=en

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by okomile(f): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2020
Kemi, mama d mama
Leave Davido alone.
Go and settle with your son who has nothing to do with you.

You need your immediate family in future not your social media followers.

A word is enough for d wise mama grin

318 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2020
okomile:
Kemi, mama d mama
Leave Davido alone.
Go and settle with your son who has nothing to do with you.

You need your immediate family in future not your social media followers.

A word is enough for d wise mama grin

I think we are beginning to see that Kemi isn't mad after all.

She even added the wife's handle.

This woman too much abeg.

239 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Who is this Kemi of a woman? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by missimelda01(f): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Bloggers dey learn work for where this woman dey kai... She can research/investigate for Africa, I won't be surprised if this is true. It's unfortunate that she had to sacrifice her sanity in search of the truth that is probably not her business, well except she's getting paid.

265 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by medTechworld(f): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
I thought this woman said she is now a born again evangelist? Why pocknose in David's matter?

14 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by starbuck(f): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
Know that before I give up on someone I have endured first a lot of pain, tears and heartache. So when everything is too much stress already after I have given my very best, then that’s the time I give up. I love with a love that is too much. I care with a heart that cares too much. But when the other person treated me like a trash or ignored me after all my efforts, then I will give up. I always believe love is give and take. But if a boy only know is to take advantage and can’t show consistent care and loyalty, then surely he will lose me. And I tell you when I’m done, I’m really done. No good woman want to be treated like nothing after she had given her best.

“Walk away Queen when you feel you are no longer wanted and needed.” ✌️

NB : I now see life from a different perspective like Kemi

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by themonk(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
Jobless woman for life. Where is your estranged son that hates you?

You've decided to concern yourself with issues of people who have ignored you while not addressing your own.

13 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by philip0906(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
missimelda01:
Blogger dey learn work for where this woman dey kai... She can research/investigate for Africa, I won't be surprised if this is true. It's unfortunate that she had to sacrifice her sanity in search of the truth that is probably not her business, well except she's getting paid.
undecided

Awol1:

I think we are beginning to see that Kemi isn't mad after all.

She even added the wife's handle.

This woman too much abeg.
Only someone who's sanity is in question, would swallow Kemi's tales, atleast in the context of the Davido story, which she has NEVER gotten right.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by ursullalinda(f): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
Madam Kemi like spicing up things......when everywhere seems calm she will just drop one.....but I can never medidate on her gist.....once I read I delete from my memory.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by KmniAutos(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
I give up
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Queenyprinxex(f): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
Let's forget about Kemi first. Abeg who saw Instablog9ja's caption?? grin grin grin cheesy grin grin

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by longetivity(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
aunty wey mumu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Seequadry(m): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ẹ don red
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Trash.both you and davido should go to hell
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Brooke60(f): 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kemi don come again o but.....there is always one hidden truth

11 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by zopaks: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ok

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Officialgarri: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Someone in the Adeleke family must have toiled a part of this woman's life. It could be Deji and it be the late Ishiaka.
And who knows if it was Veronica Adeleke who promised her part of their fortune but death took her untimely.

They said that when we see an old woman stop in her dance to point again and again in the same direction we can be sure that, somewhere there, something happened long ago which touched the roots of her life.

23 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
sad my Dick just dey rise since morning. My blokos sef dey hot. This weather na die

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Bukden16(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Aunty, go and settle your home first before diving in to another man's issues.

Your own son denying you for your insanity and yet you still the open mouth for public ...

4 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by itsme01: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
undecided

like Femi Fani Kayode like Kemi olunloyo, two cursed children of politician... whats her own with a young boys family even when her own children don't speak good of her and have disowned her... whats with her obsession with Chioma

4 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Jh0wsef(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
ok
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Expert17: 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
grin grin
Funny woman.....
She can dig out people history ehnnn ( sometimes False, most times True)...

Chioma shud Kwantinue

3 Likes

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Blackking98(m): 3:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Is it only me that notices that this woman de carry davido matter for head like gala and lacasera along ibadan express. Everything davido she's there to say something most likely useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by StagethemTVee: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
She even gave Davido's age of death..na date remain. What if Davido wan chop life till 150?
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
Well I am not Interested in what Kemi wrote but one fact remains sacrosanct “ As far as Davido didn't do anything on chioma's head and no such ceremony ever existed even documented then he should forget any child coming from Chioma"

His tradition might allow him with other baby mamas but here he will hit rock and most especially since chioma's father is well to do, he will take over the training of his rightful children and give them their Inheritance as needed.

Davido shouldn't come near to lay any claim.

A word is enough for the wise.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by wolesmile(m): 3:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
So Davido was married before?

Kwantinu...
Re: Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo by Chijeep(m): 3:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Say I Look Like Davido, Is It True? (pics) / Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos / Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.