Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,524,939 members, 5,778,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 August 2020 at 11:48 PM

Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater (28915 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 11:15am On Feb 26
Hello Ibadan females, mature ones only oh, that wanna have fun to the fullest. add me up if you wanna see my 8.2 inches big black banana on whatsapp or call me on 08135605028, my new number though. Ibadan, Lagos and nearby south western state females, 21 and above only, hit me up.

I'm alone with you gisting from topic to the other, keep on gisting for the next 30 minutes. still my hand on yours, few minutes later, started rubbing your hand gradually getting upward to the neck region, rubbing rubbing rubbing it, then I move closer and started kissing you, kissing your neck while I'm on you and rubbing and smooching and mumbling your boobies,while kissing you allover, bring out your boobies and start surrcking on it, licking the tip, licking the nipples so so gooooood, my mouth allover it and surrrcking it like I'm eating an apple hummmmmm, 10 minutes gone. I slide my hand Into your panties and take shift it sideways and rubbs it, I pull it off and open your legs wide and dipped my head inside your inviting puccy OMG ! , start to lick it and licking the clit hummmmummmm yummmny o
licking it up and down ,my mouth seriously eating out your puccy hummmmm, licking it and surrcking it all over deeerrper, using my mouth to fvck your puccy so harrrrd, hummmm, eating it aggressively so hot hot while I grab your thighs so hard, I keep on surrcking the clit up and down hot hot hot hot. then I pull my trousers and boxers and slid in my erected 8.2 inches big black hard banana into your surrcked wet puccy and it goes in straight down deep and begin to fvck it slowly gradually increases the tempo and furrrrcking it harderrrr harder deeper, I lift your thighs up and let my thighs beneath yours and in you fully, furrcking your puccy like madt ahhhhhhhh oshhhhhh raise my waist curve my back a little higher so I start to furrrck you upper towards at the clit so harrrrrd as your clit moves in and out hitting it aggressively with precision. turn your back and start to nack it doggy harrderrrrrr while my balls be slapping your arse cheeck stronger and harrderrrrr for the next 30 minutes as I blast my full loads of nuts on your arse ohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ,and we rest for 30 minutes before we start second round. I lick your puccy again eat it raw hummmmmunm and I slide my erect again big hard dong sideways and nack you so harrrrrrd until we both release ohhhhhhsh, looking at your puccy and my cap as they are both reddish oshhhhhhh.

Mature females only 23 to 45 if you wanna have fun, furrrcking fun add me up on whatsapp or call me on 08135605028 to chat more better and see the sample of my 8.2 inches power pack. Ibadan and Lagos or nearby south west side. I'm in Ibadan, 28, 6ft 1inch tall, kinda slim with full lips.
.......... fuuuuuuucrrrck
......... add up and see it live. mature females only.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by ArcFresky(m): 11:33am On Feb 26
shocked shocked shocked your mouth is too much

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 12:28pm On Feb 26
ArcFresky:
lol
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 2:12pm On Feb 26
ArcFresky:
make them try me nau
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26
francesco01:
Hello Ibadan females, mature ones only oh, that wanna have fun to the fullest. add me up if you wanna see my 8.2 inches big black banana on whatsapp or call me on 08135605028, my new number though. Ibadan, Lagos and nearby south western state females, 21 and above only, hit me up.

I'm alone with you gisting from topic to the other, keep on gisting for the next 30 minutes. then I place my hand on yours, saying how fresh your skin looks, and tell you if we can do exchange of skin lol. still my hand on yours, few minutes later, started rubbing your hand gradually getting upward to the neck region, rubbing rubbing rubbing it, then I move closer and started kissing you, kissing your neck while I'm on you and rubbing and smooching and mumbling your boobies,while kissing you allover, bring out your boobies and start surrcking on it, licking the tip, licking the nipples so so gooooood, my mouth allover it and surrrcking it like I'm eating an apple hummmmmm, 10 minutes gone. I slide my hand Into your panties and take shift it sideways and rubbs it, I pull it off and open your legs wide and dipped my head inside your inviting puccy OMG ! , start to lick it and licking the clit hummmmummmm yummmny o
licking it up and down ,my mouth seriously eating out your puccy hummmmm, licking it and surrcking it all over deeerrper, using my mouth to fvck your puccy so harrrrd, hummmm, eating it aggressively so hot hot while I grab your thighs so hard, I keep on surrcking the clit up and down hot hot hot hot. then I pull my trousers and boxers and slid in my erected 8.2 inches big black hard banana into your surrcked wet puccy and it goes in straight down deep and begin to fvck it slowly gradually increases the tempo and furrrrcking it harderrrr harder deeper, I lift your thighs up and let my thighs beneath yours and in you fully, furrcking your puccy like madt ahhhhhhhh oshhhhhh raise my waist curve my back a little higher so I start to furrrck you upper towards at the clit so harrrrrd as your clit moves in and out hitting it aggressively with precision. turn your back and start to nack it doggy harrderrrrrr while my balls be slapping your arse cheeck stronger and harrderrrrr for the next 30 minutes as I blast my full loads of nuts on your arse ohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ,and we rest for 30 minutes before we start second round. I lick your puccy again eat it raw hummmmmunm and I slide my erect again big hard dong sideways and nack you so harrrrrrd until we both release ohhhhhhsh, looking at your puccy and my cap as they are both reddish oshhhhhhh.

Mature females only 21 and above, if you wanna have fun, furrrcking fun add me up on whatsapp or call me on 08135605028 to chat more better and see the sample of my 8.2 inches power pack. Ibadan and Lagos or nearby south west side. I'm in Ibadan, 27, 6ft 1inch tall, kinda slim and handsome with cheeky lips.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Zammani(m): 2:57pm On Feb 26
francesco01:

I'm alone with you gisting from topic to the other, keep on gisting for the next 30 minutes. then I place my hand on yours, saying how fresh your skin looks, and tell you if we can do exchange of skin lol. still my hand on yours, few minutes later, started rubbing your hand gradually getting upward to the neck region, rubbing rubbing rubbing it, then I move closer and started kissing you, kissing your neck while I'm on you and rubbing and smooching and mumbling your boobies,while kissing you allover, bring out your boobies and start surrcking on it, licking the tip, licking the nipples so so gooooood, my mouth allover it and surrrcking it like I'm eating an apple hummmmmm, 10 minutes gone. I slide my hand Into your panties and take shift it sideways and rubbs it, I pull it off and open your legs wide and dipped my head inside your inviting puccy OMG ! , start to lick it and licking the clit hummmmummmm yummmny o

Mature females only 21 and above, if you wanna have fun, furrrcking fun add me up on whatsapp or call me on 08135605028 to chat more better and see the sample of my 8.2 inches power pack. Ibadan and Lagos or nearby south west side. I'm in Ibadan, 27, 6ft 1inch tall, kinda slim and handsome with cheeky lips.
8.2!? Impossible!!
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26
Zammani:
8.2!? Impossible!!
add and see confirm 8.2 Zammani

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27
francesco01:

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 9:40am On Feb 28
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Zammani(m): 11:52am On Feb 28
francesco01:

add and see confirm 8.2 Zammani
sad No thanks
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 12:27pm On Feb 28
Zammani:
sad No thanks
lol
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by MegaPlayBoy: 12:32pm On Feb 28
I pray you contract corona virus

6 Likes

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 11:12am On Feb 29
MegaPlayBoy:
I pray you contract corona virus
lol
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by BabaOwen(m): 11:19am On Feb 29
This OP funny die grin nah guys go dey chat you up... Aje!!

Girls full Ibadan well well, in fact oloshos of 3k dey and nah tdb, and you go even select the kind of girl you want.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 1:54pm On Feb 29
BabaOwen:
This OP funny die grin nah guys go dey chat you up... Aje!!

Girls full Ibadan well well, in fact oloshos of 3k dey and nah tdb, and you go even select the kind of girl you want.
hmmmm olosho wey nearly kill me, I no dey do olosho again ooo. only matured women who are really ready to have a fling.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 10:39pm On Feb 29
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 8:52am On Mar 01
francesco01:

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 12:31am On Mar 03
francesco01:

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Happyguy201: 1:26am On Mar 03
oga nairaland no go favour you atall if you know you got mad games go to codedruns.com sign up as male escort and fill your profile and start fucking and getting paid unless say na mouth u dey make .

10 Likes

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 3:21pm On Mar 03
Happyguy201:
oga nairaland no go favour you atall if you know you got mad games go to codedruns.com sign up as male escort and fill your profile and start fucking and getting paid unless say na mouth u dey make .
thanks bro
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 4:46pm On Mar 03
francesco01:

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by ogaemma: 5:37pm On Mar 03
Cancer of the throat kills. Is caused by p***sy eating.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 8:34pm On Mar 06
ogaemma:
Cancer of the throat kills. Is caused by p***sy eating.
alright
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 11:40am On Mar 07
francesco01:

nacking you so harrrrrrrrrrd
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 9:37pm On Mar 08
francesco01:

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 10:27pm On Mar 09
francesco01:

......... harderrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 7:42am On Mar 10
ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuvck deeperrrrrrrrrrrrr harderrrrr
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 11:36pm On Mar 10
francesco01:

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by ArcFresky(m): 10:34am On Mar 11
Zammani:
sad No thanks

grin grin make e no destroy person shop....
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by kelvinrhs(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11
francesco01:

hmmmm olosho wey nearly kill me, I no dey do olosho again ooo. only matured women who are really ready to have a fling.

How many have you been able to get so far?
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 8:48am On Mar 12
kelvinrhs:

How many have you been able to get so far?
lol, I never get any one oooooo, Buhari sha.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by kelvinrhs(m): 11:10am On Mar 13
francesco01:

lol, I never get any one oooooo, Buhari sha.

I know you can't lie because if you say how many numbers of ladies you have catch, it'll spoil market 4 you

But don't worry I ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE YOU

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders / 10 Confusing Behaviours Of Girls/Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 270
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.