Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,505,259 members, 5,702,703 topics. Date: Friday, 03 July 2020 at 11:52 AM

Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater (23253 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 5:31am On Apr 20
francesco01:
mature ladies come and furrrrck my big black hard corrrrrrk of 8.2inches, so furrrking harrrd and oozing juicy. let me eat your kitten out too like a pro. hummmmm
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 11:21am On Apr 21
[quote author=francesco01 post=86969375] Hello Ibadan females, mature ones only oh, that wanna have fun to the fullest. add me up if you wanna see my 8.2 inches big black banana on whatsapp or call me on 08135605028, my new number though. Ibadan, Lagos and nearby south western state females, 21 and above only, hit me up.

I'm alone with you gisting from topic to the other, keep on gisting for the next 30 minutes. still my hand on yours, few minutes later, started rubbing your hand gradually getting upward to the neck region, rubbing rubbing rubbing it, then I move closer and started kissing you, kissing your neck while I'm on you and rubbing and smooching and mumbling your boobies,while kissing you allover, bring out your boobies and start surrcking on it, licking the tip, licking the nipples so so gooooood, my mouth allover it and surrrcking it like I'm eating an apple hummmmmm, 10 minutes gone. I slide my hand Into your panties and take shift it sideways and rubbs it, I pull it off and open your legs wide and dipped my head inside your inviting puccy OMG ! , start to lick it and licking the clit hummmmummmm yummmny o
licking it up and down ,my mouth seriously eating out your puccy hummmmm, licking it and surrcking it all over deeerrper, using my mouth to fvck your puccy so harrrrd, hummmm, eating it aggressively so hot hot while I grab your thighs so hard, I keep on surrcking the clit up and down hot hot hot hot. then I pull my trousers and boxers and slid in my erected 8.2 inches big black hard banana into your surrcked wet puccy and it goes in straight down deep and begin to fvck it slowly gradually increases the tempo and furrrrcking it harderrrr harder deeper, I lift your thighs up and let my thighs beneath yours and in you fully, furrcking your puccy like madt ahhhhhhhh oshhhhhh raise my waist curve my back a little higher so I start to furrrck you upper towards at the clit so harrrrrd as your clit moves in and out hitting it aggressively with precision. turn your back and start to nack it doggy harrderrrrrr while my balls be slapping your arse cheeck stronger and harrderrrrr for the next 30 minutes as I blast my full loads of nuts on your arse ohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ,and we rest for 30 minutes before we start second round. I lick your puccy again eat it raw hummmmmunm and I slide my erect again big hard dong sideways and nack you so harrrrrrd until we both release ohhhhhhsh, looking at your puccy and my cap as they are both reddish oshhhhhhh.

Mature females only 23 to 45 if you wanna have fun, furrrcking fun add me up on whatsapp or call me on 08135605028 to chat more better and see the sample of my 8.2 inches power pack. Ibadan and Lagos or nearby south west side. I'm in Ibadan, 27, 6ft 1inch tall, kinda slim and handsome with cheeky lips. [/quot

using my tongue to lick and surrrck your puna so hot, hummmmmm walloping my tongue allover your puccy hummmmmm. kissing it while eating it simultaneously. ummmmmmmhhhhh muahhhhhhhh.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by nappy760(m): 5:53pm On Apr 21
You are still looking for freebie ?
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 4:41am On Apr 22
[quote author=francesco01 post=88687094][/quote]
oshhhhhhh shiiiiiii let me furrrrrk the hell outta your pucy....... use my tongue all over your toto and surrrrrk it and lick it wella until you cum and I watch it flow like a boss.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 5:02am On Apr 22
francesco01:
let me furrrrrck your punna so harder until you peeee, open your legs wide and dipped my head inside your inviting punna while surrrrking the hell outta it with my tongue rolling allover your punna hummmmm so furrrrcking hot oshiiiiiiit,, whatsapp me and see 08135605028.
oshhhhhhhhh furrrrrrrk
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22
francesco01:

come fuvck my big black hard rooster so hard and get your puccy eaten surcked and licked
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22
furrrrrcking your puccy so so harrrrrrrrd doggy style while my balls be slapping your arse kpakpakpa ahhhhhhhhh, banging you hard aggressively, licking and surrking your puccy so gooooood, deep my head fully down there and eat your honey pot out like a an ice-cream, hummmmm licking it so hot �, rolling my tongue allover your puccy, licking it up and down hummmmm. nacking your puccy again missionary grab your thighs very close to my waist, lift your waist up and enter you wella, and began to fvck you mercilessly, harder harder harder harder harder deeper deeper deeper ahhhhhh uhhhhhh ahhh oshhhiiiiii. mature ladies only that wanna have fun, add me up and see my big black hard corrrrk of 8.2inches before we meet. 08135605028
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Kekereekun123: 2:40pm On Apr 22
francesco01:
furrrrrcking your puccy so so harrrrrrrrd doggy style while my balls be slapping your arse kpakpakpa ahhhhhhhhh, banging you hard aggressively, licking and surrking your puccy so gooooood, deep my head fully down there and eat your honey pot out like a an ice-cream, hummmmm licking it so hot �, rolling my tongue allover your puccy, licking it up and down hummmmm. nacking your puccy again missionary grab your thighs very close to my waist, lift your waist up and enter you wella, and began to fvck you mercilessly, harder harder harder harder harder deeper deeper deeper ahhhhhh uhhhhhh ahhh oshhhiiiiii. mature ladies only that wanna have fun, add me up and see my big black hard corrrrk of 8.2inches before we meet. 08135605028
oponu

1 Like

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22
Kekereekun123:
oponu
oloshi akushe
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22
francesco01:
francesco01:
francesco01:
furrrrrcking your puccy so so harrrrrrrrd doggy style while my balls be slapping your arse kpakpakpa ahhhhhhhhh, banging you hard aggressively, licking and surrking your puccy so gooooood, deep my head fully down there and eat your honey pot out like a an ice-cream, hummmmm licking it so hot �, rolling my tongue allover your puccy, licking it up and down hummmmm. nacking your puccy again .missionary grab your thighs very close to my waist, lift your waist up and enter you wella, and began to fvck you mercilessly, harder harder harder harder harder deeper deeper deeper ahhhhhh uhhhhhh ahhh oshhhiiiiii. mature ladies only that wanna have fun, add me up and see my big black hard corrrrk of 8.2inches before we meet. 08135605028
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 10:17am On Apr 23
francesco01:
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Maturedconnect: 12:17pm On Apr 23
francesco01:

He no dey tire u..your prick no know say corona dey
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24
Maturedconnect:

He no dey tire u..your prick no know say corona dey
lol
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 10:48am On May 06
francesco01:
let me furrrrrck your punna so harder until you peeee, open your legs wide and dipped my head inside your inviting punna while surrrrking the hell outta it with my tongue rolling allover your punna hummmmm so furrrrcking hot oshiiiiiiit,, whatsapp me and see 08135605028.
.......... females between the ages of 25 and 50,add up on whatsapp now and see my big black hard corrrk of 8.2inches, let's meet up and have a furrrking fun. eat and lick your puccy and furrrrck you so harrrrrderrr until you release . Ibadan females. I stay in Ibadan.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 8:08am On May 09
francesco01:

.......... females between the ages of 25 and 50,add up on whatsapp now and see my big black hard corrrk of 8.2inches, let's meet up and have a furrrking fun. eat and lick your puccy and furrrrck you so harrrrrderrr until you release . Ibadan females. I stay in Ibadan.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 6:31pm On May 14
francesco01:
Hello Ibadan females, mature ones only oh, that wanna have fun to the fullest. add me up if you wanna see my 8.2 inches big black banana on whatsapp or call me on 08135605028, my new number though. Ibadan, Lagos and nearby south western state females, 21 and above only, hit me up.

I'm alone with you gisting from topic to the other, keep on gisting for the next 30 minutes. still my hand on yours, few minutes later, started rubbing your hand gradually getting upward to the neck region, rubbing rubbing rubbing it, then I move closer and started kissing you, kissing your neck while I'm on you and rubbing and smooching and mumbling your boobies,while kissing you allover, bring out your boobies and start surrcking on it, licking the tip, licking the nipples so so gooooood, my mouth allover it and surrrcking it like I'm eating an apple hummmmmm, 10 minutes gone. I slide my hand Into your panties and take shift it sideways and rubbs it, I pull it off and open your legs wide and dipped my head inside your inviting puccy OMG ! , start to lick it and licking the clit hummmmummmm yummmny o
licking it up and down ,my mouth seriously eating out your puccy hummmmm, licking it and surrcking it all over deeerrper, using my mouth to fvck your puccy so harrrrd, hummmm, eating it aggressively so hot hot while I grab your thighs so hard, I keep on surrcking the clit up and down hot hot hot hot. then I pull my trousers and boxers and slid in my erected 8.2 inches big black hard banana into your surrcked wet puccy and it goes in straight down deep and begin to fvck it slowly gradually increases the tempo and furrrrcking it harderrrr harder deeper, I lift your thighs up and let my thighs beneath yours and in you fully, furrcking your puccy like madt ahhhhhhhh oshhhhhh raise my waist curve my back a little higher so I start to furrrck you upper towards at the clit so harrrrrd as your clit moves in and out hitting it aggressively with precision. turn your back and start to nack it doggy harrderrrrrr while my balls be slapping your arse cheeck stronger and harrderrrrr for the next 30 minutes as I blast my full loads of nuts on your arse ohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ,and we rest for 30 minutes before we start second round. I lick your puccy again eat it raw hummmmmunm and I slide my erect again big hard dong sideways and nack you so harrrrrrd until we both release ohhhhhhsh, looking at your puccy and my cap as they are both reddish oshhhhhhh.

Mature females only 23 to 45 if you wanna have fun, furrrcking fun add me up on whatsapp or call me on 08135605028 to chat more better and see the sample of my 8.2 inches power pack. Ibadan and Lagos or nearby south west side. I'm in Ibadan, 27, 6ft 1inch tall, kinda slim and handsome with cheeky lips.
I'm the Sun, so who else is shinning?. good health, wealth and happiness at the table with whom I'm dinning. blessings fall on you like it's raining. Big black hard rooster of 8.2inches, red capped and and it's veiny.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Small080(m): 7:03pm On May 14
Na so you go dey make mouth when you see confirm mother fucker you go run grin grin
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 11:56pm On May 14
Small080:
Na so you go dey make mouth when you see confirm mother fucker you go run grin grin
I swear, I no go run oooo. my body don overfull
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Small080(m): 5:41pm On May 15
francesco01:

I swear, I no go run oooo. my body don overfull
All this mouth eh grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 9:36pm On May 15
francesco01:

I'm the Sun, so who else is shinning?. good health, wealth and happiness at the table with whom I'm dinning. blessings fall on you like it's raining. Big black hard rooster of 8.2inches, red capped and and it's veiny.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 9:15pm On May 28
francesco01:

.......... mature ladies that's ready for the 8.2inches monster boner, and have your kitty eaten and surked thoroughly until you get wet. add me up on whastsapp let's show you samples of my weapon of mass destruction, and let's meet up and have fun to the fullest. 08135605028
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 1:24am On Jun 07
francesco01:

.......... mature ladies that's ready for the 8.2inches monster boner, and have your kitty eaten and surked thoroughly until you get wet. add me up on whastsapp let's show you samples of my weapon of mass destruction, and let's meet up and have fun to the fullest. 08135605028
add me on facebook too as Omotola Francesco Farionola, ready for your puccy to surked so good to get you wet well for the hot and hard furk with my big black hard gbola.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 3:04am On Jun 07
[quote author=francesco01 post=88687094][/quote] .....
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07
francesco01:
add me up and see my life on whatsapp doing that shiii.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 9:29pm On Jun 10
francesco01:
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Happyfela(m): 5:25am On Jun 11
One day your hustle go pay cry
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Timil: 8:02am On Jun 11
BabaOwen:
This OP funny die grin nah guys go dey chat you up... Aje!!

Girls full Ibadan well well, in fact oloshos of 3k dey and nah tdb, and you go even select the kind of girl you want.
3k olosho for IB?.. bros na lie.

Shey no be same IB wey I dey.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 12:47pm On Jun 11
francesco01:
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11
big black hard veiny banana of 8.2inches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pop-corn Begging Ladies At The Silverbird Cinemas / "My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / Nigerians Consume 400 Million Condoms Annually - SFH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.