Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,525,277 members, 5,779,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 August 2020 at 08:32 PM

Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater (28965 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) / Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Hollysaint: 1:45pm On Jun 11
I don't believe your size.its not possible
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by kelvinrhs(m): 3:08pm On Jun 11
Hollysaint:

I also have a 8 inch big dick

It's very much possible

I can show you with proof of ownership if you inbox me on whatsapp

07032293621 or email me Kelvhaywhy@gmail.com
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Mrlucky81(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11
Garri no need advert to take blow

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11
Hollysaint:
lol, you wanna see?
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11
[quote author=kelvinrhs post=90555484]

I also have a 8 inch big dick

It's very much possible

I can show you with proof of ownership if you inbox me on whatsapp

07032293621 or email me Kelvhaywhy@gmail.com [/let him know. masturbators always have small D
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 11:50pm On Jun 11
francesco01:

.......... mature ladies that's ready for the 8.2inches monster boner, and have your kitty eaten and surked thoroughly until you get wet. add me up on whastsapp let's show you samples of my weapon of mass destruction, and let's meet up and have fun to the fullest. 08135605028
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 12
Its not about the size, but how well to use it...all these 1minute bona

1 Like

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12
Warlord2012:
Its not about the size, but how well to use it...all these 1minute bona
lol, I last up to 30 minutes on bed per round. I do a lot of exercises and running every day, including balanced diet.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 2:58pm On Jun 12
[quote author=francesco01 post=88687094][/quote] ...........
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 11:38pm On Jun 12
big black hard banana with veins, Ibadan mature ladies add me up for hot licking of your puccy and sweet hard furrrk.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by EngtTemmy(m): 10:48am On Jun 13
If you had channel all this energy into learning something like programming, you would have been very good with it now.

Go get a life bro, leave all this shit.

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 10:25am On Jun 16
EngtTemmy:
If you had channel all this energy into learning something like programming, you would have been very good with it now.

Go get a life bro, leave all this shit.
thank you. I'm a fresh graduate. I'm a certified software developer and cybersecurity expert. I'm here to have fun too. this is just the naughty part of me you're seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 10:28am On Jun 16
[quote author=francesco01 post=88687094][/quote] furrrrrk surrrrrk oshhhhhhhhiiiiiiit
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 6:07am On Jun 18
francesco01:
Hello Ibadan females, mature ones only oh, that wanna have fun to the fullest. add me up if you wanna see my 8.2 inches big black banana on whatsapp or call me on 08135605028, my new number though. Ibadan, Lagos and nearby south western state females, 21 and above only, hit me up.

I'm alone with you gisting from topic to the other, keep on gisting for the next 30 minutes. still my hand on yours, few minutes later, started rubbing your hand gradually getting upward to the neck region, rubbing rubbing rubbing it, then I move closer and started kissing you, kissing your neck while I'm on you and rubbing and smooching and mumbling your boobies,while kissing you allover, bring out your boobies and start surrcking on it, licking the tip, licking the nipples so so gooooood, my mouth allover it and surrrcking it like I'm eating an apple hummmmmm, 10 minutes gone. I slide my hand Into your panties and take shift it sideways and rubbs it, I pull it off and open your legs wide and dipped my head inside your inviting puccy OMG ! , start to lick it and licking the clit hummmmummmm yummmny o
licking it up and down ,my mouth seriously eating out your puccy hummmmm, licking it and surrcking it all over deeerrper, using my mouth to fvck your puccy so harrrrd, hummmm, eating it aggressively so hot hot while I grab your thighs so hard, I keep on surrcking the clit up and down hot hot hot hot. then I pull my trousers and boxers and slid in my erected 8.2 inches big black hard banana into your surrcked wet puccy and it goes in straight down deep and begin to fvck it slowly gradually increases the tempo and furrrrcking it harderrrr harder deeper, I lift your thighs up and let my thighs beneath yours and in you fully, furrcking your puccy like madt ahhhhhhhh oshhhhhh raise my waist curve my back a little higher so I start to furrrck you upper towards at the clit so harrrrrd as your clit moves in and out hitting it aggressively with precision. turn your back and start to nack it doggy harrderrrrrr while my balls be slapping your arse cheeck stronger and harrderrrrr for the next 30 minutes as I blast my full loads of nuts on your arse ohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ,and we rest for 30 minutes before we start second round. I lick your puccy again eat it raw hummmmmunm and I slide my erect again big hard dong sideways and nack you so harrrrrrd until we both release ohhhhhhsh, looking at your puccy and my cap as they are both reddish oshhhhhhh.

Mature females only 23 to 45 if you wanna have fun, furrrcking fun add me up on whatsapp or call me on 08135605028 to chat more better and see the sample of my 8.2 inches power pack. Ibadan and Lagos or nearby south west side. I'm in Ibadan, 27, 6ft 1inch tall, kinda slim and handsome with cheeky lips.
....... ohhhhh fuuuuuuuurck
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Bonatheripper: 6:16am On Jun 18
Guy I salute your dedication to your course
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by nappy760(m): 8:20am On Jun 18
undecided gather money find ashana na.....

grin better still chat females up on apps like 2go and Eskimo

You will definitely get one single mum that will give you hot hot
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Nweike190(m): 9:52am On Jun 18
grin
francesco01:

thank you. I'm a fresh graduate. I'm a certified software developer and cybersecurity expert. I'm here to have fun too. this is just the naughty part of me you're seeing.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 2:20pm On Jun 18
francesco01:
Hello Ibadan females, mature ones only oh, that wanna have fun to the fullest. add me up if you wanna see my 8.2 inches big black banana on whatsapp or call me on 08135605028, my new number though. Ibadan, Lagos and nearby south western state females, 21 and above only, hit me up.

I'm alone with you gisting from topic to the other, keep on gisting for the next 30 minutes. still my hand on yours, few minutes later, started rubbing your hand gradually getting upward to the neck region, rubbing rubbing rubbing it, then I move closer and started kissing you, kissing your neck while I'm on you and rubbing and smooching and mumbling your boobies,while kissing you allover, bring out your boobies and start surrcking on it, licking the tip, licking the nipples so so gooooood, my mouth allover it and surrrcking it like I'm eating an apple hummmmmm, 10 minutes gone. I slide my hand Into your panties and take shift it sideways and rubbs it, I pull it off and open your legs wide and dipped my head inside your inviting puccy OMG ! , start to lick it and licking the clit hummmmummmm yummmny o
licking it up and down ,my mouth seriously eating out your puccy hummmmm, licking it and surrcking it all over deeerrper, using my mouth to fvck your puccy so harrrrd, hummmm, eating it aggressively so hot hot while I grab your thighs so hard, I keep on surrcking the clit up and down hot hot hot hot. then I pull my trousers and boxers and slid in my erected 8.2 inches big black hard banana into your surrcked wet puccy and it goes in straight down deep and begin to fvck it slowly gradually increases the tempo and furrrrcking it harderrrr harder deeper, I lift your thighs up and let my thighs beneath yours and in you fully, furrcking your puccy like madt ahhhhhhhh oshhhhhh raise my waist curve my back a little higher so I start to furrrck you upper towards at the clit so harrrrrd as your clit moves in and out hitting it aggressively with precision. turn your back and start to nack it doggy harrderrrrrr while my balls be slapping your arse cheeck stronger and harrderrrrr for the next 30 minutes as I blast my full loads of nuts on your arse ohhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ,and we rest for 30 minutes before we start second round. I lick your puccy again eat it raw hummmmmunm and I slide my erect again big hard dong sideways and nack you so harrrrrrd until we both release ohhhhhhsh, looking at your puccy and my cap as they are both reddish oshhhhhhh.

Mature females only 23 to 45 if you wanna have fun, furrrcking fun add me up on whatsapp or call me on 08135605028 to chat more better and see the sample of my 8.2 inches power pack. Ibadan and Lagos or nearby south west side. I'm in Ibadan, 27, 6ft 1inch tall, kinda slim and handsome with cheeky lips.
......... fuuuuuuurrrrk
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 9:53am On Jun 19
francesco01:

come furck my big black hard preek of 8.2inches with the red cap so harrrrrrd until you release to ecstasy, eat lick and surk your puccy so goooood hummm ouchhhh. add me on whatsapp and see the sample of my power pack. 08135605028...........
furrrrrk surrrrrk shiiiiiiit
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by bosstim(m): 9:59am On Jun 19
And not a single female commented, they don't give a fuq Mr
francesco01:

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 8:42am On Jun 20
francesco01:

Cum fvck this mothdafvcking 8.2inches big black hard rooster. oshhhhhiiiiiiii, wanna nack your puccy so fvcking hard with until you beg me and I won't stop, your puna gonna turn red, will open hi your leg and pull it up, enter you deep and bring back your legs on my thighs, fuuuuuuuuuuurck your puccy so harder deeperrrrrrrrrrr
...........oshhhhhh fuuuuuuuuurrk
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 2:07pm On Jun 20
so hoooooot now as fuuuuuuurk.
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 2:08pm On Jun 20

Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 2:14pm On Jun 20
francesco01:

ashhhhhhhh harderrrrrrrrrr hummmmmmm ahhhhhh
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08
francesco01:

Mature females only 23 to 45 if you wanna have fun, furrrcking fun add me up on whatsapp or call me on 08135605028 to chat more better and see the sample of my 8.2 inches power pack. Ibadan and Lagos or nearby south west side. I'm in Ibadan, 28, 6ft 1inch tall, kinda slim with full lips.
.......... fuuuuuuucrrrck
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Jaika(f): 11:51am On Jul 09
Er.........how did i get here? shocked
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Jaika(f): 11:51am On Jul 09
What am i looking for?? sad
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 2:21pm On Jul 09
Jaika:
What am i looking for?? sad
jaika is looking for a big black hard corrrk of 8.2inches. message me asap :08135605028
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Jaika(f): 6:45pm On Jul 09
[quote author=francesco01 post=91542147]
jaika is looking for a big black hard corrrk of 8.2inches. message me asap
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Bonatheripper: 6:49pm On Jul 09
Jaika:

No. That's impossible. Jaika doesn't look for such. She finds them

Do you know your brain is made of Fish materials?
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by francesco01(m): 12:39am On Jul 10
......... furrrrrrk
Re: Ibadan 8.2 Big Black Boner Puna Eater by Jaika(f): 8:40am On Jul 10
Bonatheripper:

Do you know your brain is made of Fish materials?
Do you know your brain does not exist? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 4 Different Types Of Men In Every Relationship / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? / What Is Wrong With Marrying A Jehovah's Witness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.