Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon (24248 Views)

Osun PDP Praises INEC For Appealing Judgment Sacking Adeleke / Mike Ozekhome: Judgment Sacking Umahi Cannot Stand Appeal Court Scrutiny / Appeal Court Reverses Judgment Sacking Nwaoboshi Peter As Senator Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Guzel: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Jchi9876:

Ekun was on Bayelsa not imo

You are wrong Ekun even read the lead judgement on imo
Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
:
presiding over the judgement is Sylvester Ngwuta
Hmm another IPOB judge u better be careful
Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by kerzhim(m): 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
post=86970504:
We are patiently waiting......

Whoever will better the lives of Bayelsans is who we are after, even tho we think Mr David Lyon will do a better job.
But we can say more than that.
Bayelsans, may your prayers be answered.

God bless Bayelsa state.

God bless Nigeria

Those are 2 heavyweight.
The best you can get.

Let's see how it goes......
It's going to be an aberration to the rule of law if Supreme Court let it's judgement stand because it lack the jurisdiction to to set aside a mandate that was overwhelmingly won by the APC. This shouldn't be a matter of who will better the lives of the deltans rather, it's a matter of who they voted for.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
fergie001:

Wrong....

Kekere-Ekun was on Imo.

Cc: dansuqi help me out here
lol, seeking backup already

How much are you guys paid to carry politicians for head
Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by durangokid: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
kerzhim:
It's going to be an aberration to the rule of law if Supreme Court let it's judgement stand because it lack the jurisdiction to to set aside a mandate that was overwhelmingly won by the APC. This shouldn't be a matter of who will better the lives of the deltans rather, it's a matter of who they voted for.
. What do you think of imo state

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Uncleodi:
All we want is Peace In Bayelsa State
peace while corruption prevails over my state?
U don't know what you're saying.
It's either David Lyon reclaims his right or they will be no peace to those who have a hand in this.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by fergie001: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, seeking backup already

How much are you guys paid to carry politicians for head
The backup is to correct me if I am wrong..

Are you the one paying me?

Please let's stay on topic.

Ok..can you help me answer the question?
Cc: Mikehot
Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Munzy14(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
LosC:

You no get work ni?
Seun pls make this guy a Mod in Jokes section
As in eeh.... cheesy
Always online, and asslicking every topic on nairaland.
I think he also owns that tsephany or so handle.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
fergie001:

The backup is to correct me if I am wrong..

Are you the one paying me?

Please let's stay on topic.

Ok..can you help me answer the question?
Cc: Mikehot
You must do the extra shift 2day o.

Your backup is already busy sharing fake link
Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by EagleSquare1(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2020
Is it about the frivolity of the application, or face saving measure by the court or national interest that the court should dismiss the application? What is your point exactly?

Gten:
The judiciary as we know it today is in dire need of sanity, granting an application for review in any of the cases would pave way for future political manipulations. The judiciary should for once in the interest of this country and as a face saving measure, dismiss this frivolous applications with heavy cost on the applicants. I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Iyiataata92: 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
post=86970504:
We are patiently waiting......

Whoever will better the lives of Bayelsans is who we are after, even tho we think Mr David Lyon will do a better job.
But we can say more than that.
Bayelsans, may your prayers be answered.

God bless Bayelsa state.

God bless Nigeria

Those are 2 heavyweight.
The best you can get.

Let's see how it goes......
I hate this guys' comments

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Gift2Love: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Take your reply in your own words little boy...

Iyiataata92:
then stay away from the politics section of Nairaland . go to football, celebrities, romance or comedy

Are you okay now kiddo?
Now, crawl back.....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Odomensia: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86971989:

Take your reply in your own words little boy...

Are you okay now kiddo?
Now, crawl back.....
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by fergie001: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mikehot:
You must do the extra shift 2day o.

Your backup is already busy sharing fake link
Hahahahahahaha..... John Snow bro.....ask around.

That person is more APC than you are, perhaps you are new here.

I will pass.
Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Odomensia: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
It's either David Lyon reclaims his right or they will be no peace to those who have a hand in this.
[/s]
today he's yeroba
tomorrow akwaibom
next na Delta
now it's Bayelsa

dude you're nothing but a confused attention seeking 16 years old kid

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Odomensia: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:

Hmm another IPOB judge u better be careful
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by lagdmark(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Pray to witness the peace in Bayelsa, because there will be peace without Lyon. Don't go and kill yourself for nothing!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by 6digitscomrade: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
kerzhim:
my friend go and sit down!!! You can’t righteously say anyone is or was voted for in Nigeria as we have now unless electronic voting.. they all rig and induce voters either through intimidation,coercion,lies ,deception or material things... the last time we had elections without litigation since inception was NEVER! I’m neither APC nor PDP my point is to remind u of the importance of sober reflections and preponderance of our polity.. politics is not area football where sentiments should hold sway because there are people who don’t care about what drives ur ego they have separate needs in our case About 200million..

Nigeria’s foundation is already shaking as it were with the way we are handling things..

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
fergie001:

Hahahahahahaha..... John Snow bro.....ask around.

That person is more APC than you are, perhaps you are new here.

I will pass.
lol, just because you see everything from pdp apc perpective doesn't mean we all do.

God punish both the satanic apc and cankerworm pdp

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Olanipekun1: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy mukina2
rule 3
encouraging violence

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Odomensia: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2020
Iyiataata92:

you don't hate him much like i do

98% of nairalander hates him and trust many are tracking him already

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by akdjr(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
I am sure PDP are already preparing a letter to EU, AU,BREXIT,UK,USA, ECOWAS,IMF,G20, ECONOMIC SUMMIT. ETC.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by fergie001: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, just because you see everything from pdp apc perpective doesn't mean we all do.

God punish both the satanic apc and cankerworm pdp
Whether you see it or not, they influence the decision(s) of the polity from economy, security etc.

So even if you are out of the country, some members of your extended family are in Nigeria. The platform democracy gives us is to challenge them or perhaps find a way to make them better, in our own little way.

The only means to political leadership in today's Nigeria is through the same people God should punish.

What God should do instead, is to help cause a consciousness of expectedly good men(or women) who will ensure things are done rightly..and a populace who will always defend that which is seemingly right.

Am out.
Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Jchi9876: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
Odomensia:
you don't hate him much like i do

98% of nairalander hates him and trust many are tracking him already

How do you hate someone that doesnt know you or never met?

It shows you are indeed a sick person
For real! The person you are hating on @ doesn't even care

People dey really kolo for naija

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by kerzhim(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
6digitscomrade:
my friend go and sit down!!! You can’t righteously say anyone is or was voted for in Nigeria as we have now unless electronic voting.. they all rig and induce voters either through intimidation,coercion,lies ,deception or material things... the last time we had elections without litigation since inception was NEVER! I’m neither APC nor PDP my point is to remind u of the importance of sober reflections and preponderance of our polity.. politics is not area football where sentiments should hold sway because there are people who don’t care about what drives ur ego they have separate needs in our case About 200million..

Nigeria’s foundation is already shaking as it were with the way we are handling things..
I totally agree with you. We haven't gotten to that level where we will beat our chest as a Nation and say a particular candidate won the election. But, we must also accept the fact that in the end of every election, a winner must emerge and that was the case of Bayelsa.

Bros, abeg I don't like the word 'go and sit down' pls. I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are.
Pls let's argue like adults.....

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
Jchi9876:

Lol cheesy
Ignoring those tins is the best thing to do.
It kills them more.
They obviously know we don't care about their 24/7 wailing.
We don't even see their comments 99% of the time.
Thanks for the heads up man
Na dem go tire las las...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Odomensia: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
Jchi9876:

[/s]
asss licker spotted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by Odomensia: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
[s]
post=86972681:

Lol cheesy
Ignoring those kids is the best thing to do.
It kills them more.
Thanks for the heads up man
Na dem go tire las las...
[/s]
shatap
it kills you more
and we can't stop

Btw
we're going to retire at 50 so we still have years to be together

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by musty1986(m): 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
A country where Judges are judging base on the Party they belong to.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by kikake: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Which person wants what happened to Nigeria to happen to Bayelsa State?
Having a by chance poorly educated person to lead a country or a State is very dangerous.
Re: Bayelsa: Supreme Court Hears Application For Review Of Judgment Sacking Lyon by AkhereOkaka(m): 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
priscaoge:

Interesting!!!!

We are waiting for the final outcome.

Nigeria and it’s Judicial System is like Zeeworld, they are Extraordinary Everyday
You've said it all,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only True Federalism Can Resolve Nigeria’s Problems – Ambode / Nigeria Vs Algeria: Ahmad Lawan Heads To Egypt To Support Super Eagles / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.