Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Don't Miss This Opportunity Of Owning A FREE Plot Of Land! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Miss This Opportunity Of Owning A FREE Plot Of Land! (745 Views)

Opportunity Of A Life Time / Business Opportunity Of A Lifetime. Don't Miss This Opportunity / Opportunity To Own a Free Plot Of Land in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss This Opportunity Of Owning A FREE Plot Of Land! by dorispray: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Attend our Company's Business Empowerment Summit coming up on 4th April, 2020.

You will get exposed to the following:

* Practical principles of starting & raising funds for your business.

* How to make 200% of your Investment Annually on Real Estate Investment.

* Six Months guarantee Billionaire secret.

* How to own a plot of Land with little or no money.

* How to secure business support & Mentor-ship for 24 Months.

For more Enquiry,
Please call: 07030943681 or Inbox me directly. (see email address on my signature timeline)

Re: Don't Miss This Opportunity Of Owning A FREE Plot Of Land! by dorispray: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Good day Friends, Trust your day had been quite pleasant.

This is a reminder about the forthcoming Business Empowerment summit coming up on the 4th of April, 2020 by 11.a.m
This is a very powerful event you should not fail to attend!

** Don't forget that by attending this event, you'll get the opportunity to own a free plot of Land from our company at absolutely no cost.

** You will also get the opportunity to buy Land from our Real Estate Company at a very highly discounted price, at any of the following locations....

1. IBEJU LEKKI

2. FESTAC TOWN

3. AGBARA

4. ATAN - OTA

5. AGBOWA - IKORODU

6. WASIMI - EWEKORO

7. MOWE OFADA

8. IJOKO - IFO

9. ILARO

10. BOYS TOWN - IPAJA.

All our Lands are free from Government Extinction and No "omo onile Trrouble"

Instant plot Allocation after payment, No further delays!

Facilities & Features.

- Well planned lay out
- Electricity
- Adequate Security
- Strategic Location
- Amazing Returns as Investment
- Convenient & flexible payment plan.

For site Inspection & Professional guide, please call: 07030943681
WhatsApp: 07086268565

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need To Understand Bet9ja Odds / Took Me Years To Discover This !! / Join Perfect City Today For All Free And Legit Make Money Online News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.