Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) (9293 Views)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by Gallantfortune(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mr 9jabox we have arrived, where are you?

Please come and update this thread nah.

Cc. Scootoo
Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by 9jabox(m): 12:35am On Apr 12, 2020
Sorry guys, I've been very busy lately trying to get this book officially published.

In case anyone here has any connect to help facilitate the process or any other way I can get it published with minimal cost, please feel free to shoot me a mail on createvisualz@gmail.com.

That being said..... next chapter in a bit.

overdrive
seunlayi
Thebigdream
SpyAC
Tridroid
Georgekyrian
Vidamia
YoungBruzzy
Ann2012
Goalnaldo
Lawal1470
Cassbeat
Blueelf
Mantee
okeyben10
Tominix
Ayemileto
Galantfortune

and others too many to mention.... we move on

2 Likes

Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by 9jabox(m): 1:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Chapter IV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 12, 2020
9jabox:
Chapter IV
. For the first time in my life, I watched a bullet do a slow motion until it hit the man in his head, punched a small hole on his forehead and splashed blood, water and flesh on the wall behind. His body shook thrice on the chair, blood flowed out of his mouth and his lifeless body became still and his head dropped backward with his mouth and eyes open. I just killed a man!
God I plead in the name of Jesus, don't let me get to this stage in life.

2 Likes

Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by cassbeat(m): 7:31am On Apr 12, 2020
9jabox:
Sorry guys, I've been very busy lately trying to get this book officially published.

In case anyone here has any connect to help facilitate the process or any other way I can get it published with minimal cost, please feel free to shoot me a mail on createvisualz@gmail.com.

overdrive
seunlayi
Thebigdream
SpyAC
Tridroid
Georgekyrian
Vidamia
YoungBruzzy
Ann2012
Goalnaldo
Lawal1470
Cassbeat
Blueelf
Mantee
okeyben10
Tominix
Ayemileto
Galantfortune

Drop the update Im here. Thanks for the call up

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by Tominix(m): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2020
9jabox:

overdrive
seunlayi
Thebigdream
SpyAC
Tridroid
Georgekyrian
Vidamia
YoungBruzzy
Ann2012
Goalnaldo
Lawal1470
Cassbeat
Blueelf
Mantee
okeyben10
Tominix
Ayemileto
Galantfortune

Thanks i tot that YOU AV STOPPED Let me help you. . . Hardes riele, petyprincess bentlyjnr, ann2012 bobosneh politicalthug bladeo, paqman

2 Likes

Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:42am On Apr 12, 2020
9jabox:

overdrive
seunlayi
Thebigdream
SpyAC
Tridroid
Georgekyrian
Vidamia
YoungBruzzy
Ann2012
Goalnaldo
Lawal1470
Cassbeat
Blueelf
Mantee
okeyben10
Tominix
Ayemileto
Galantfortune

okay boss smiley

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by ToyBoyAaron(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Humans have lost it.
Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by 9jabox(m): 2:17am On Apr 13, 2020
cassbeat:
Drop the update Im here. Thanks for the call up

Dropped already.
Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by 9jabox(m): 2:18am On Apr 13, 2020
Tominix:
Thanks i tot that YOU AV STOPPED Let me help you. . . Hardes riele, petyprincess bentlyjnr, ann2012 bobosneh politicalthug bladeo, paqman

Thank you.
Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by Bobosneh: 7:09am On Apr 13, 2020
Tominix:
thanks bro for the mention
Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by Ann2012(f): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2020
Well done OP
Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by SpyAC(m): 7:46am On Apr 13, 2020
Very pathetic guys, wish I can change the clock backwards, but all the same the lord gives and he alone takes, very unfortunate but enjoyable keep it up. Hope u re not done yet?
Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by Tominix(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2020
Bobosneh:
thanks bro for the mention
B4 you finally relax elp me buy popcorn from queenitee
Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by Bobosneh: 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2020
Tominix:
B4 you finally relax elp me buy popcorn from queenitee
lol roger that
Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by HDoc(m): 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
Mad o..
Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by paqman: 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
What an amazing piece of work by a pro, it rare to see a write up full of action and adventure that are not mixed with lust , love, sexual manipulation. Let learn to appreceate for a job welldone,i dont care if it imaginatry,vissionary, fictionary
Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by paqman: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
I have a question for the authour, before geting adicted to your story . Why are you writing to gain follower. To gain likes and comment. To ease of pressure. For monetary purpose. Let no the category you fall under. I might sound rude but not my fault authors on nairaland as thought me some lesson , when they start the are puntual but in the middle they gone completly on exile

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by paqman: 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2020
Lastly set a time table for your update it make will make you standout among others, just a piece of advice
Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by 9jabox(m): 1:11am On Apr 14, 2020
paqman:
Lastly set a time table for your update it make will make you standout among others, just a piece of advice

Noted!

Thanks for the pointers, I'll look into them ASAP.

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by Richandsimple: 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
NIJJAking:
Satan the owner of Islam is the main backbone of Islamic terrorists all over the world . but the power of Jesus Christ is strong enough to defeat both Satan and his worshipers
Mumu

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
9jabox:

overdrive
seunlayi
Thebigdream
SpyAC
Tridroid
Georgekyrian
Vidamia
YoungBruzzy
Ann2012
Goalnaldo
Lawal1470
Cassbeat
Blueelf
Mantee
okeyben10
Tominix
Ayemileto
Galantfortune

Amazon Kdp self publishing.Just Google any idea how we can get the Chibok girls.I hope Sultan has not kidnapped Mr Truelife story who left is number on his post....Anyway waiting sha at list the AFN should learn small lesson a drone driven high up can see targets easily for nuetralization.

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
here!

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by 9jabox(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
The book is finally out.... Grab a copy and enjoy the full details of my experience and eventual escape... This is by far the most exhilarating story you'll read this year.

overdrive
seunlayi
Thebigdream
SpyAC
Tridroid
Georgekyrian
Vidamia
YoungBruzzy
Ann2012
Goalnaldo
Lawal1470
Cassbeat
Blueelf
Mantee
okeyben10
Tominix
Ayemileto
Galantfortune
southniyikaye
ToyBoyAaron
Bobosneh
HDoc
paqman
Richandsimple
NIJJAking
uruba23
Felix180

And the rest too many to mention.

Use this link to get the discounted copy

Paystack.com/buy/doatpdf

Pm me for the link to buy on amazon and okadabooks for standard rates.

2 Likes

Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by seunlayi(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
9jabox:
The book is finally out.... Grab a copy and enjoy the full details of my experience and eventual escape... This is by far the most exhilarating story you'll read this year.

overdrive
seunlayi
Thebigdream
SpyAC
Tridroid
Georgekyrian
Vidamia
YoungBruzzy
Ann2012
Goalnaldo
Lawal1470
Cassbeat
Blueelf
Mantee
okeyben10
Tominix
Ayemileto
Galantfortune
southniyikaye
ToyBoyAaron
Bobosneh
HDoc
paqman
Richandsimple
NIJJAking
uruba23
Felix180

Paystack.com/buy/doatpdf

Noted

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by ToyBoyAaron(m): 11:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
9jabox:
The book is finally out.... Grab a copy and enjoy the full details of my experience and eventual escape...

OK sir
Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by samuel19222(m): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2020
nice, please update
Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by Ayemileto(m): 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
9jabox:

overdrive
seunlayi
Thebigdream
SpyAC
Tridroid
Georgekyrian
Vidamia
YoungBruzzy
Ann2012
Goalnaldo
Lawal1470
Cassbeat
Blueelf
Mantee
okeyben10
Tominix
Ayemileto
Galantfortune
southniyikaye
ToyBoyAaron
Bobosneh
HDoc
paqman
Richandsimple
NIJJAking
uruba23
Felix180

Paystack.com/buy/doatpdf

Noted.
Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by Dnimaa(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
I'm getting really glued to this story. This is indeed an excellent piece and I must confess; you are good. I love your skills

1 Like

Re: The Diary Of A Terrorist (True Life Story Of Unimaid Student Turned BH Member) by 9jabox(m): 4:53am On Jul 06, 2020
h

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Nigerian-mangled English Words / 10 Tips On How To Write A Lot (and Get That Novel Written) / Airtel Wins Award For ‘best Use Of Storytelling’ At Seras 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.