Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit (50008 Views)

10 Filling Stations In Bauchi Sealed For Lacking Fire Extinguishers, Sand Bucket / Supreme Court Dismisses Ihedioha's Application For Review / BREAKING: Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And Apc’s Application For Lacking In Meri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit by NothingDoMe: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
ruggedtimi:
bro I only gave you an example.
I know.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit by ChristianNorth: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
gidgiddy:

As much as I think that Ihedioha was robbed, this Bayelsa case has shown that the supreme court does not reverse its self, they cant afford to. If the supreme starts reversing its judgment, everyone whoever lost at the supreme will come for judgment review.

The Supreme court never reverses its self, the only thing they can do is correct a clerical error in the judgment

Ihedioha and Lyon never stood a chance
Supreme Court reverses itself.

Ihedioha has over 50% chances of returning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit by klax(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
Architectben34:
They should just let go

Bro thank you. This case lack merit. I'm never and will never support this Supreme court reviews monsense because I know Nigerians wella the very day such door open its game over it would be bastardized and battered infact notorious armed robber or kidnapper will take advantage of it and ..........that means Nigeria final finished.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit by fergie001: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
ChristianNorth:

SC are not restrained by precedents.

Be guided
Asides that, I have corrected him before...

The pdp was not joined as a party in the Zamfara case ruled by the CJN.

The PDP was not joined as a party in the case between Usman and Abdulkadir Modibbo in the Yola North/Yola South/ Girei Constituency.

Yet, the PDP were beneficiaries in both situations.....by virtue of the judgements read by Paul Galinje (JSC) and Ejembi Eko (JSC) respectively.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit by antiApc(m): 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nairalanders pls come to my aid

I have searched and searched for hustle ,I can't find one ,I mean menial jobs ...everybody just wan scam me...

Pls I need any hustle ,just any menial job,dirty or clean,sales boy,factory worker,cleaner etc I need to pay my final year school fees and its of utmost importance pls just any work within Lagos or ota

I stay in ota

WhatsApp no 08089878495

Pls help a brother
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit by Legendguru: 6:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
Good
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit by kokomilala(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
I was waiting for what the Supreme Court would do.I had thought that the contagious INCOSISTENT & FAILURE virus had infected the body of the apex court.Because ,anything goes in Nigeria
Corporate Nigeria is bleeped-pardon my language,-everything is compromised.You can't trust anything..absolutely anything.
But.thank God the Supreme Court found the guts to call the bluff of these desperados. Their shenanigans couldn't save them in the end.The end has come too soon for them.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit by SammyChi1988: 7:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
The applicant failed to point out the error... As for Emeka Ihedioha he pointed out the errors the SC court made... I think there is hope for Ihedioha...
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit by Emmasnoop(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
I still save this page oh, i dey look sad angry first whether that prophet na OJ.

Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit by deji68: 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
Read to Understand, mumu..
osusuallstars:

Mumu , the applicant failed to point out error ...hence the judgement is final for all ages

But ihedioha have a case as total number of vote cast is more than accredited votes
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit by Khaleell001(m): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
darthv:
Pdp all the way

Because it favours them innit?
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit by EagleSquare1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Justice should just be seen to be done in all cases. Though there must also be order in the activities of the courts, these lashings by the SC can be termed a bully tactic and sheer arrogance, in some cases. My opinion.

fergie001:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2020/02/26/breaking-supreme-court-dismisses-lyon-and-apcs-application-for-lacking-in-merit/amp/
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit by EagleSquare1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
We need to be sure whether he didn’t mean sworn-in in another capacity or organisation or position of office smiley

Emmasnoop:
I still save this page oh, i dey look sad angry first whether that prophet na OJ.
Re: Supreme Court Dismisses Lyon And APC’s Application For Lacking In Merit by LordRepz(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2020
henryobinna next time do not quote me if you cant decipher the future.post=86975854:
are you high?

Are Bayelsans same as Imolites? Are Imolites same as Bayelsans?

How does that concern the indigenes of the states?

You guys keep seeing things from the eyes of political parties. Every thing to you has to be viewed from 'what party do I belong to' point of view.

You don't rob Peter to pay Paul and find a way to justify it; albeit falsely

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare: Why Buhari And I Stopped Discussing / Big Upset Looms In Senate: 22 APC Senators Set To Decamp To PDP / Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.