Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:41 PM

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US (86238 Views)

29-Year-Old Mother Of 4 Dies After Abortion, Impregnated By 25-Year-Old Boyfrien / 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos / My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
A 25-year-old woman in the United States lives her life as a fulltime baby, wearing a diaper, playing with toys and sleeping in a crib. Paigey Miller who belongs to a fetish community – adult baby diaper lovers – known as ABDL spends around £250 (₦117,293) a month on nappies to maintain her lifestyle as a full-time baby.

Miller wakes up every morning in a crib. After her morning diaper change, she spends her time playing with toys in her nursery and creating online content for the ABDL community

According to The Mirror UK, Miller has been living this way since May 2018 and wants to normalise the lifestyle for others. She has set up her own subscription service and has 426 paid subscribers who send her the money she needs to live as a baby. Being a full-time baby means it’s something Miller does both publically and privately. Miller isn’t deterred by negativity from those that don’t understand her lifestyle – despite constantly being questioned about her intelligence.

“I’ve always collected toys and had a younger sense of humour, so all of my friends and family have been very accepting,” Miller said.

“If you act like it’s not a big deal, people will take your nonchalance in their stride.”

When she turned 18, Miller started searching the web to see if there were other people like her and she ended up finding a whole community.

Miller adds that she still has to do normal adult things like paying bills on top of the responsibility of being in the ABDL community. She is also engaged to her partner of five years. Miller explains that he’s not part of ABDL but supports her lifestyle.

Paigey Miller says her YouTube channel and website have helped others feel less alone in their fetish.

“One of the most prominent feelings people have is shame so I decided to go public. I made a YouTube channel. I made a website. It’s all about how to live your best adult baby life.

“We like to play with toys. We’re brought joy by the things we did as little kids. I collect Polly Pocket and Barbies. I like to play with my stuffed animals.”

But the job comes with some hate. She adds:

“I get a lot of people questioning my intelligence. They ask why a normal intelligent person would live this way.

“I don’t respond to negativity. It doesn’t warrant a response. Lines of consent are really important to me. In my daily life, I don’t push my lifestyle on anybody else.”

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/woman-who-lives-full-time-21563115.amp

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by FatherBona: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
Go get laid girl

309 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by FatherBona: 3:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
She needs a dick

327 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by dawnomike(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Well, I'm seeing the business part of it where people pay to subscribe and also send her money... shap gal grin

320 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by aleeyus(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Yahoo girl

your attention is paying her millions $$$

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by YorubaKinging: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
Since this post in meaningless
I'll add my own meaningful comment
All the strange occurrence happening around the world is going to get even worse and will affect everybody
The only way out is living a righteous life, turning away from all evils
And get ready for war....

207 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by Auxtin85(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
So she never test diick

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by PotatoSalad(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Our money no get value lmaoo.

Well I need to see what happens behind the scenes.

A sad generation with happy pictures on social media

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by itsme01: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
cool

See why YahooBoys scam them, if you bang this one now, feminist go call you pedophile

58 Likes

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by hischoice(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
Okay. Give it a month, Nigerian celebrities will start Full-time baby challenge.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by Blackking98(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Webcam things. If yunno yunoo grin

8 Likes

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by id4sho(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nonsense Ingredient

1 Like

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by cRobo: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Very thoughtful of her

At least she is trying to introduce another lifestyle

Watch out for the Nigeria version coming soon

I WONT SAY A WORD

6 Likes

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by tofolo(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
FatherBona:
She needs a dick
I am telling you.

7 Likes

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by Oblitz(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Madness comes in different forms

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wetin Trump no go see for inside white house

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by sotall(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kolomental tongue

2 Likes

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by maxjax(m): 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
kolomental grin
arrow + thunder don pause her destiny cheesy
chia village people

2 Likes

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by Bunny19: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Suffer never deal with this one. Make she come naija nobody go tell her. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by COdeGenesis: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
She go dey skipgo enjoy diiike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
Money actually must be made, at least she's not into fraud.. She does this even in public.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by akilo1: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
Good dic.k will reset her brain

1 Like

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
nothing we will not see in this world

1 Like

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by Monaco2(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
When she was young I bet she was like I can’t wait to grow up so I could do grownup stuffs, as soon as she grow see say life no easy for adults obob na ones she reverse the whole thing grin baby girl for life cheesy

41 Likes 1 Share

Oh well. People can choose to be anything that they may fancy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by Shuggaa: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
better dick never Bleep her na why she dy mumu her life. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by Sunnycliff(m): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nothing Dave d Lyon no go see for Mary Odili Hand

22 Likes

Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by Topccy007z: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hilarious
Re: Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US by ursullalinda(f): 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
Oyibo werey no be here......plenty physcos are roaming around them.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.