Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood (59224 Views)

Two Arrested For Gang-Raping Ogun 19-Year-Old Girl & Filming Her Nude / Two Arrested For Kidnapping And Gang-Raping A 14-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by ijustdey: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2020

A 32-year-old woman, Hassan Bala of Usuba area of Kontagora in Niger State, who was arrested for attempting to kidnap Umar Sarkin Turaku of Kawo village in Kontagora Local Government Area of the state, has described herself as, “a disgrace to womanhood.”

Preliminary investigation revealed that the mother of two, who had separated from her husband before joining the kidnapping business, was arrested by policemen attached to ‘B’ Division, Kontagora, following a tip-off.

New Telegraph further gathered that the suspect had planned to abduct the victim on February 19, 2020, but was arrested after Turaku reported the matter to the police.

Police stated that Turaku had received threatening phone calls, asking him to pay a ransom of N5million or risk being kidnapped.

Bala said: “After separating from my husband, I got a man friend who introduced me to this business, and that was how I started ruining my life because of money. I am a disgrace to womanhood. Since I left my husband, my life and situation have worsened. Life is not fair to me in all standards. It is unfortunate. I regret my action; my family, children and friends will definitely desert me, but I pray they find a place in their hearts to forgive me.”

Confirming the incident, the Niger State Police spokesman, Muhammad Abubakar, said the suspect had confessed to the crime, adding that, “the matter will be charged to court after investigation.

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/im-a-disgrace-to-womanhood-says-mother-of-two-arrested-for-kidnapping/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Ofemmanu1: 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
What’s the worst possible thing you can call a woman? Don’t hold back, now.
You’re probably thinking of words like slut, LovePeddler, bitch, cunt (I told you not to hold back!), skank.
Okay, now, what are the worst things you can call a guy? gay, girl, bitch, pussy. I’ve even heard the term “mangina.”
Notice anything? The worst thing you can call a girl is a girl. The worst thing you can call a guy is a girl. Being a woman is the ultimate insult. Now tell me that’s not royally bleeped up.

19 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Freestainworld(m): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
may God forgive you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Simplebeauty: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
shocked shocked

you are really a disgrace to womanhood

Because of how much?

Instead of disgracing your self, why not take a quick loan?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by 24kmagic: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
kiss
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Karrima: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
Great u realized ur mistakes

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Sunofgod(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
As a northener she'll be rehabilitated and released within a week to continue her evil deeds!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by lathrowinger: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
Space for sell

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by damosade(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hmm
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by mytime24(f): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
I blame bubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by JasonScoolari: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
Greed and insatiable appetite for more dicks...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by rightchic(f): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
Too bad.

Please check my signature for your high quality tiles.
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by itsme01: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
shocked

Kidnapping now carries death penalty in most states..

RIP in advance

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by DropsMic(m): 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kidnapping

And

....... Selling your fellow human for profit.

.............. Some human beings eh

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by dmbb: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
idiot woman
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Zackattack: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
Once a good person that took a few wrong turns. I hope you will learn your lessons. A few days in kirikiri will make u never forget.
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by largehead: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
Poverty in Nigeria
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Adgideon(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
Police she has repented so 4give her pls thank you police

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Offpoint: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
l
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by picoba(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Learner kidnapper.
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by qualityovenbake(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Serves her right. She has the whole time in the world to kidnapped her cellmate in prison.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by GEOANDSONS: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Eiya embarassed

Still in the business of Home And Office Furnitures
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Supergirl19: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Some people just sell their conscience at the sight of money. No conscience at all
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Amotekun777: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
angry
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sunofgod:
As a northener she'll be rehabilitated and released within a week to continue her evil deeds!

Stop composing gibberish

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by wisdom042(m): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Times are hard, people looking for money by every means.

God help us

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by Uyi168: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Thank goodness u know..
Re: Mother Of Two Arrested For Kidnapping In Niger, Says I’m A Disgrace To Womanhood by eclecticlad: 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Don't blame the devil please. Shedevil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club (Photo) / "See What My Worthless Son Did To Me After Giving Him N136K" - Man Reveals. PICS / Men Kill Lady They Met On Facebook In Aba After Luring Her With N25k (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.