Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus (35155 Views)

China Imposes Fresh Lockdown On Beijing As New COVID-19 Cases Emerge / China Imposes Restrictions On Research Into Origins Of Coronavirus / COVID-19: Makinde Imposes Curfew On Oyo, Bans Inter-State Movement From Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by ntyce(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
HigherEd:
Interesting... China the hotbed of coronavirus is just trying to save face. This is like Sierraleone during the Ebola crisis banning foreigners from entering their country.

The only country China should ban are travellers from Iran. Iran has not been responsible in delealing with this crisis.

Such a bigot that you are...

The virus is raging with fire in Europe, almost all EU countries have reported cases...
The rate of spread is reducing in China while increasing geometrically in Europe, Korea and Iran...
But a Christian fanatic that you are only pointed at Iran....
People like you will do worse than Boko Haram when given guns....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by uunwanaobong3: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
WHEN CHINA SNEEZES, THE REST OF THE WORLD CATCHES COOL.......... This is one of the benefits of being a world power, and have your citizens all over the world.... In sickness and in health you go around sharing love (when China was sharing development we enjoyed, now they are sharing sickness let us also enjoy)

1 Like

Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by Kuficking: 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wow
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2020
psychologist:
While this is laughable
This is a system that works and have it's citizen at heart
Which system, China?
Na wa.
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by Shaprara: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
China is fucking deceitful, trying to control the news, distorting the fact

1 Like

Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by Manageme: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2020
Wonder shall never end this people that freely distributed the virus oooo, now they don't want people to bring it back.

1 Like

Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
Bush meat wan catch hunter!
Cease shall never wonder!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by chewwie(m): 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
chukxie:
It seems like fake news. I've Googled for the story but I couldn't find any news remotely resembling what the OP posted aside from the news of three WSJ reporters who were asked to leave China because of an article they wrote which the Chinese government found to be 'insensitive'. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if the story turns out true though. What do I know?
WSJ, NYT, LAT, Vice, Vox, etc. are all fake news
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by nextstep(m): 8:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
China likes to do this kind of crap to save face.
First you give the world a virus, now you are afraid to reimport it.
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by chewwie(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
ntyce:

Such a bigot that you are...

The virus is raging with fire in Europe, almost all EU countries have reported cases...
The rate of spread is reducing in China while increasing geometrically in Europe, Korea and Iran...
But a Christian fanatic that you are only pointed at Iran....
People like you will do worse than Boko Haram when given guns....

It's always something with you myopic ignoramuses! Oga said Iranians should be banned because the Iranian government have not done enough in managing the spread of the virus so much so that their deputy health minister has been infected. Look at the EU you're talking about, Italian Serie A games are being postponed, Napoli fans wore nose masks last night, 2 big Italian cities are in lockdown. Koreans are managing theirs well.
I honestly don't know how to identified religious bigotry in that Guy's comment, but please use your brain, if you don't have one, grow one, if you can't buy one.
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by chewwie(m): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kuficking:
Wow
That is now completely accepted by liberal leftists/progressives/democrats in the USA, Canada and the UK. If Trump complain, they'll say he's a racist bigot
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
Corona virus is a weapon of mass destruction..... China vs USA
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by JWRITES: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
I think they are thinking the strain of the virus may becoming edited as it creeps across population. They just don't want another strain added to what they are battling already.
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by falopey: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
Aitete mole. Ole n mo loko
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by Kuficking: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
chewwie:

That is now completely accepted by liberal leftists/progressives/democrats in the USA, Canada and the UK. If Trump complain, they'll say he's a racist bigot

My appeal was to African kings who slew the demons as soon as they rose up in the lands of Africa.

I do not live illusions.

1 Like

Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by Holyman3(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Great people
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
Your soul derives pleasure in evil. Change your fanatic, childish and unchrist-like mindset!

Wait for 8months and see the cure comes out massively for sale (pharma business as usual). I can assure you by the grace of God that coronavirus will be a thing of the past. So, stop causing panic! Nawa o

Righteousness89:
Hahahaha hahahaha

The World is Confused!

Corona Virus has confused the World !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by RaptorX: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
With the virus spreading to Brazil, sub Sahara Africa is the only unaffected region in the world. I still believe Africa will not be affected by the spread of this virus.
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Sunofgod:
Mad people......una go soon find religion!
So that their country will be as useless as Africa. gringrin rubbish.
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by witworth(m): 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Are they acting a typical Nigeria movie, the same China where the virus originated from, they are restricting visitors from bringing in the same virus that China themselves have not even contained yet, they must be under a traumatic condition to have brought up this idea.
Place wey nobody wan go for now before, make them hold their nation, other better nation dey for visitors.
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by pacespot(m): 11:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
This is a needed measure, it will also help infected people coming from countries lacking required facilities to detect the virus get tested and treated. But why is it that only bad news gets reported by western media about the coronavirus in China? when almost 20,000 Chinese recovered from the virus, they did not report it and other significant progresses made by Chinese in fighting the virus.
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by Fuckyoumod: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
Commentor:
There have been more cases of Coronavirus outside of China than in.

They are simply following the trend and safeguarding their future.
you are deficient all round.

Ordinary information in a global world like this you don't have.

Spits
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by Commentor: 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Fuckyoumod:
you are deficient all round.

Ordinary information in a global world like this you don't have.

Spits

Go treat whatever it is that makes you spit.
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by MuhammadMiller: 12:28am On Feb 27, 2020
This people are foolish how can they say such things mean while they are the one distributing coronavirus
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by madjune(m): 1:06am On Feb 27, 2020
Commentor:

You've been to China before?

You're asking me or wondering out loud?
Check my time zone.
I'm an international player with passports on my face.
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by therajah: 1:08am On Feb 27, 2020
Now china is showing the world that made in China products can last long!
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by TruthSpeaker: 2:05am On Feb 27, 2020
MADNESS IN PRACTICE. THEY (CHINA) OUGHT TO HAVE BEEN ENVELOPED WHEN THE STUFF FIRST STARTED TO PREVENT IT FROM SPREADING TO OTHER COUNTRIES.
Re: China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 27, 2020
DMerciful:
Nothing wey Corona nor go see for virus grin
Wack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orgasms Can Trigger Cardiac Arrest Or Stroke - Medical Doctor / 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health / Reasons Why You Wake-up Feeling Tired After A Full Night's Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.