Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

The Look The "Side Chic" Gives You When You Open Thread To Celebrate Your Husban - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Look The "Side Chic" Gives You When You Open Thread To Celebrate Your Husban (748 Views)

Lady Wants To Return To Her Country Due To Maltreatment From Her Nigerian Husban / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Look The "Side Chic" Gives You When You Open Thread To Celebrate Your Husban by tpiander: 5:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
Very scornful
Re: The Look The "Side Chic" Gives You When You Open Thread To Celebrate Your Husban by tpiander: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: The Look The "Side Chic" Gives You When You Open Thread To Celebrate Your Husban by tpiander: 5:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
Re: The Look The "Side Chic" Gives You When You Open Thread To Celebrate Your Husban by crackkhaus: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
Lol, this is the more appropriate reaction from side-chics.

6 Likes

Re: The Look The "Side Chic" Gives You When You Open Thread To Celebrate Your Husban by nlPoster: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
That's not a side chic unless the man is a witch.

Actual side chics would just look the woman "up and down" as they say in Nigeria.

Like, mtchewwwww, your husband for where? angry
Re: The Look The "Side Chic" Gives You When You Open Thread To Celebrate Your Husban by scoundrel(f): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
I bet this human lives off unemployment benefits in the white man’s world. If it lived in one far flung village in Nigeria farming all day will make it too tired to troll this platform.

1 Like

Re: The Look The "Side Chic" Gives You When You Open Thread To Celebrate Your Husban by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
who cares what side chics do and think? are they not the same deluded side chicas that will tell a married to:

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Family,we Are Famished / I Found Out My Husband Do Give My Little Daughter His Manhood To Lick / Igbo Traditional Marriage Ceremony | Igbankwu | Meet My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.