Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration (34876 Views)

Naira Falls To 760/$, Ahead Of Inauguration / Softbank Invests $400m In Opay At $2bn Valuation / Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by SaintLucia: 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2020
idonhammer:
And if Dem test am e no work nko?
secondary school student, very easy to identify by their comment.

9 Likes

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by aspiring44: 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
lloyds:
Fertilizer plant. . Refinery, Flour mill, Cement factory, Sugar factory. . Telecom's, Civil engineering / construction. .

How many things does this man own self. . ?

I the same country why majority cannot even afford to pay shop rent for one small enterprise. .

This life is not fair o

Having fingers in every pie is not a bad idea .

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by kerzhim(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
post=86984462:

Wow!
This is MASSIVELY MASSIVE mehn shocked!
A project worth over 700 BILLION Naira!

May it bring good tidings to our nation,
especially in the Agricultural field.

Slow and steady we will get there as a nation.

God bless Dangote.
God bless Nigeria.
If you love Nigeria, God blessyou too kiss.
we will indeed get there by God's grace. I can't wait for the refinery to be completed as well. Nigeria go beta.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by lloyds(m): 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
tartar9:
According to otedola,dangote's refinery is the 8th wonder of the world grin...Afonjas and their hyping of their Fulani masters
Anyways, something tells me that project wont go out as planned,that something bad will happen.Things that big don't happen in Nigeria.

Enemies. . It will succeed OK!

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by iLegendd(m): 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
seunmohmoh:
What's up with the fire? Is it normal?

Don't worry, I'll show you around. Which state are you currently in?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
post=86984468:

Rather late than never.

Yes darling, it is part of the process.

The 2 images below are fertilizer plants abroad,
1st pic is in Morocco,
2nd pic is in United states.

Smokes and fire is different
What I saw in those pictures are smokes
But the naija own is fire
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by mojounited(m): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
seunmohmoh:
What's up with the fire? Is it normal?
Lol, yes. Google flare stack or gas flare..

I'm happy this project will soon come to fruition. 'First fuel out' loading..

1 Like

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by tunde82seidat(f): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Now is the time to invest in both commercial plot and residential plot in Ibeju lekki.We have one just immediately after the free trade zone with C of O , no omonile wahala for 6.5m .Call or whatsapp 07034501888
NB- We also have fully excised ( free from government acquisitions from 2.5m ) and freehold from 850k
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by Rapmoney(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
post=86984660:

GBAMsolutely!
You've said it all Mr Kola.
He did not become the Richest man in Africa overnight!

The supreme court has affirmed the governorship of Diri. You avoided those threads? Why nah? grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by Risingblue008(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
post=86984462:

Wow! shocked
This is MASSIVELY MASSIVEshocked! shocked
A project worth over 700 BILLION NAIRA!

May it bring good tidings to our nation,
especially in the Agricultural field.
Slow and steady we will get there as a nation.

God bless Dangote.
God bless Nigeria.
If you love Nigeria, God bless you too kiss.
Love wetin? undecided
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by engrobidigbo: 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
Rhesusmonkey:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/02/26/dangote-commences-pre-testing-of-2bn-fertilizer-plant-ahead-of-inauguration/

I salute the feat of Dangote with this project but for the sake of telling the truth, this fertilizer plant ain't nowhere near the largest fertilizer complex in Nigeria even in the world. Indorama Eleme Fertilizer And Chemicals Ltd is bigger than Dangote fertilizer Ltd with about 500MTPD extra capacity. Indorama fertilizer produces 4000MTPD and the 2nd train of same capacity is already under pre-commissioning and shall start commercial production in December 2020. Dangote fertilizer has 2 trains of 3750MTPD each.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by LagosWahala: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
uruba23:
Good News but they are behind schedules .

Wey your own schedule?

Appreciate and don't hate what you can't do
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by Aidejay(m): 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2020
tartar9:
According to otedola,dangote's refinery is the 8th wonder of the world grin...Afonjas and their hyping of their Fulani masters
Anyways, something tells me that project wont go out as planned,that something bad will happen.Things that big don't happen in Nigeria.
it's taunted as one of the largest in the world or do you think this is one of those phantom statistics and imaginary figures people like you throw around? Besides it was a personal opinion by otedola why you must drag yorubas as a whole into it is sad. The same "Fulani masters" you are talking about are the ones your fellow mates were busy applauding and ass licking a few days ago because he ordered for trucks singing their praises and dragging yorubas.
Anyways something tells me that project will go on as planned, something great will happen. If things this big never happen in Nigeria now is a good time for them to start.
People that go around writing the trash you wrote up there are known by one name and nairalanders Sabi am pass....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by idonhammer: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ok,na me be the cause of Nigeria backwardness? Not boko Haram and bad leadership again? No wahala.

lordm:
people like you are the reasons why Nigeria is moving backwards
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by mattewbrostine: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
mojounited:

Lol, yes. Google flare stack or gas flare..

I'm happy this project will soon come to fruition. 'First fuel out' loading..
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by igboamakaaa: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
eedimo:
I like Dangote
I like his courage but I don't like the fact that this stuff has been in the news since Adam and we are yet to feel it's reality.
It's beginning to look like a Nigerian Government project.

Wishing him the best!!!

It's actually a Nigerian government project. If the Nigerian govt has supported any middle belt/southerner the way they have supported dangote through Monopoly, gagging and shutting down of competitors, partisian tax waivers etcetera he probably wouldn't have been the richest.

Even at that, most of these our corrupt northern politicians invest their loot in his conglomerate and thereby make it clean while reaping dividends via assets.

If I were a thief, why on earth would I put my money in the bank (where it can be frozen and taken away If things go south) or at home...where I won't have rest of mind when I can actually put it all in my "brother's" buisness and make the money become clean again while avoiding any trace of notice. It's a win win

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by idonhammer: 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ok,na me be the cause of Nigeria backwardness? Not boko Haram and bad governance again? No wahala.

lordm:
people like you are the reasons why Nigeria is moving backwards
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by surgical: 9:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
Renforce:
Hmmm....This man is unrelenting shar wink
if you have the government behind you and you are a monopolist you may probably do more

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
engrobidigbo:

I salute the feat of Dangote with this project but for the sake of telling the truth, this fertilizer plant ain't nowhere near the largest fertilizer complex in Nigeria even in the world. Indorama Eleme Fertilizer And Chemicals Ltd is bigger than Dangote fertilizer Ltd with about 500MTPD extra capacity. Indorama fertilizer produces 4000MTPD and the 2nd train of same capacity is already under pre-commissioning and shall start commercial production in December 2020. Dangote fertilizer has 2 trains of 3750MTPD each.
hmmmm......... nice competition for dangote in this sector.
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by famouscargo4u: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
All FG needs to do is to import about 20,000 tractors and secure farmlands in about 20-25 states and with this fertiliser, in three years Nigeria will be exporting food to all over the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by idonhammer: 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
University angry frustrated graduates,very easy to identify by their frustration.

SaintLucia:
secondary school student, very easy to identify by their comment.
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
more carbon in the sky

see wickedness and people are celebrating this

1 Like

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosWahala:

Wey your own schedule?

lol, he didnt say anything bad, actually they are behind schedule, even dangote himself knows that, hoping they start production asap

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by DexterousOne(m): 9:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
Hondaonly:
Why must it be always dangote. Cant we youths be the new dangote. His name has been talked about like jesus.

Are the current crop of youths ready to pay the price?

Are they ready to come together and crowdfund?
And not squander the money on frovlities but instead delay gratification?

Tk succeed comes with a price
A price most youths in Nigeria are not willing to pay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by blowjohn(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2020
talkeverytime:
Great!

What's up with our engineering firms here? Is there non that could have have handled those projects?

They can.
Just that they are all handling international projects outside the country.
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by DexterousOne(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
igboamakaaa:

It's actually a Nigerian government project. If the Nigerian govt has supported any middle belt/southerner the way they have supported dangote through Monopoly, gagging and shutting down of competitors, partisian tax waivers etcetera he probably wouldn't have been the richest.

Even at that, most of these our corrupt northern politicians invest their loot in his conglomerate and thereby make it clean while reaping dividends via assets.

If I were a thief, why on earth would I put my money in the bank (where it can be frozen and taken away I'd things go south) or at home...where I won't have rest of mind when I can actually put it all in my "brother's" buisness and make the money become clean again while avoiding any trace of notice. It's a win win

Wrong mentality

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by cosmos1440: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
tartar9:

Enemy of Nigeria, that is what you are

1 Like

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by 8stargeneral: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
idonhammer:
And if Dem test am e no work nko?
Are u enemy of progress?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2020
LagosWahala:

Wey your own schedule?

I said Good News...the earlier he complete the plants the better savings he would enjoy during the moratorium period before he starts to service the debt.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by idonhammer: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
Thanks for the meme, I have been looking for it.

8stargeneral:
Are u enemy of progress?
Re: Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
post=86984468:

Rather late than never.

Yes darling, it is part of the process.

The 2 images below are fertilizer plants abroad,
1st pic is in Morocco,
2nd pic is in United states.

Yea Matt, you are right.
Naija own is fire because that is the fire that will burn the head and blokos of enemies of Nigeria.
Since it is only fire they chose to see in the 700 BILLION NAIRA project.
Blind people dem.
No mind dem jor. tongue tongue
Once anybody decides to be willfully blind,
no matter what you push in front of his eyes,
he wouldn't see.

Think twice before quoting us next time we beg of you.
Good night!
Your Morocco and United State pictures shows smoke not fire I suspect they don't have a gas processing plant in the facility and perhaps the power plant isn't ready too to accommodate the excess gas coming from Bonny else the need to flare it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola To Sell His Forte Oil Shares / The Burning Of The Demolished Oshodi Market In Lagos State Nigeria - Photos / Tinubu Receives Petition Against Dangote Over $3.4 Billion Siphoned Through CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.