Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) (53240 Views)

Imo Prison Attack: Governor Uzodinma Meets With Heads Of Security Agencies / Hope Uzodinma Meets Buhari, Seeks Refund Of N32bn Spent On FG Roads In Imo / Governor Uzodinma Gifts Innoson Motors To Head Of Service, Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) by Sardauna24(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2020
SoNature:

What's the meaning of this nonsense?

You are the most gullible nonsense piglet i have ever encounter with for not knowing the meaning..Allahu Akbar...
Allahu Akbar...
Alllahu Akbar....
Re: Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) by ejighikemeuwa: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yorobastard:

Lol....this talk is useless even God would laugh at you if you expect him to fight your battles without you taking the necessary action...even in the bible David had to go to war to win battles and not relax at home saying God will fight my battle.
When God start fighting will you know?
Re: Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) by Charleys: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Eteka1:
Some commentators are complaining here but I know that there is an Eze Ndigbo and also Catholic Arch Bishop of an Arch Diocese in Every State, even in Northern Nigeria.

A Chief Imam is the Muslim equivalent of an Arch Bishop.

Is it Igbo that owns Catholic?
Re: Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) by Charleys: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
wizkidblogger:

i tire for them o. you don't want imam/mosques in your state but want pastors/churches in other people's states. smh*

Name one Igbo pastor that you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers / After 20 Years Of Darkness In Ibadan Toll Gate, Seyi Makinde Turns On Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.