Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:12 AM

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme (118267 Views)

After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) / Lady Who Danced While Heavily Pregnant Shows Off Her Body 10 Days After Delivery / Mums Help!! Drinking Cold Water After Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
Isabela Pereira de Jesushas has become an Internet sensation after a photo of her grumpily looking at the doctor who delivered her in Brazil goes viral on Facebook

Babies usually arrive screaming and wailing but this newborn girl is not having any of it.

Instead Isabela Pereira de Jesus appears to angrily stare at the obstetrician who delivered her via Caesarean section.

The photo was taken at a hospital in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, by snapper Rodrigo Kunstmann who says childbirth is a unique moment that deserves to be captured.

Isabela's parents Daiane and Renato Pereira da Rocha had not planned on having a baby and discovered the pregnancy after five weeks.

However, shortly afterwards Daiane found out she had a subchorionic hematoma, which is an accumulation of blood between the placenta and the uterus, and was at risk of losing her baby.

Fortunately, she went on to have a 'peaceful pregnancy' and Daiane said Rodrigo's picture captured Isabela's determined personality.

Speaking to Brazilian news outlet G1, she said: "My baby was born courageous. It's a meme already.

"She always wrinkles her forehead when changing diapers and nursing. Isabela was supposed to be born on the 20th, but she chose her day already showing her personality."

When Rodrigo shared the image on his Facebook page it went viral with more than 4,000 likes and hundreds of comments from amused fans from across the world.

Many Facebook users commented on what could have been on the mind of Isabela.

One said: "So Trump's still in office, huh?"

Another quipped: "Baby look like she is annoyed as she was enjoying being where she was. Cute. Great picture.

A third person joked: "This is a baby who knows how messed up the world really is."

Speaking to Brazilian publication Crescer, Rodrigo said: "She opened her eyes wide and didn't cry, she made a 'sulky' face, her mother gave a kiss and it was only after they cut the umbilical cord that she started to cry.

"When I posted it, I thought it would have the potential to become a meme, but it's always a matter of luck."

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/newborn-baby-already-fed-up-21564764

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by IAMBlesssed(f): 10:44pm On Feb 26, 2020
Very funny.The baby is really courageous

417 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Ofemmanu1: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
How is this a news?!

We are living in a culture entirely hypnotized by the illusion of time, in which the so-called present moment is felt as nothing but an infintesimal hairline between an all-powerfully causative past and an absorbingly important future.
We have no present. Our consciousness is almost completely preoccupied with memory and expectation. We do not realize that there never was, is, nor will be any other experience than present experience.
We are therefore out of touch with reality. We confuse the world as talked about, described, and measured with the world which actually is. We are sick with a fascination for the useful tools of names and numbers, of symbols, signs, conceptions and ideas.

96 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Eagleboney(m): 11:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
Kid no get joy at all,
If am the doctor I don pick race be that ,this kind staring is scary

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by OlawaleBammie: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Why e no go frown?? u no see nonsense wey madrid dey play again man city??

410 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Shellsploit: 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

looks like amuatulu moniker

4 Likes

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Abfinest007(m): 11:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
i thought they little babies don see until 3 days

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by RoyalBlu(f): 3:33am On Feb 27, 2020
That's some intense stare for a newborn.

Thank God she was born where she was o. If it's some parts I know... cheesy

Oh my world!

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by RoyalBlu(f): 3:36am On Feb 27, 2020
Abfinest007:
i thought they little babies don see until 3 days

For where...

They come out now with all their senses working. cheesy

413 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 27, 2020
Most likely a CHINESE BABY....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by y3mi(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
ty4real123:
There have been this notion that Igbos are all Christians, well I present to you, the first open Igbo Muslim marriage. Igbos are know to be very accommodating. Many have had this erroneous belief that Igbos don’t have Muslim brethren but in fact many Igbos have heard many positions in the Islamic arena.

We have the likes of Sheikh Abdullahi Adam Idoko, who is the Chief Imam of University of Nigeria Nsukka. Ustaz Christian Isah Okonkwo, who was made the Chief Imam of University of Ibadan in the 1980s, Alhaji Abudulaziz Chibuzo Ude, who is the founder of Nok Publishers and First African editor at Double Day.

These awesome couples are set to tie knot on 10 of April 2020 in Imo state Nigeria,.
As a matter of the fact, this is not abnormal. Brother Polight of the Nu Covenant from Harlem, NY who had traced his genealogy back to the Igbos has proved it times without number in many of his enlightening talks and public debate that Allah is infact a female Goddess called Allat in the Igbo pantheon. Mind you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by hisexcellency34: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Baby be like ' why Brazil of all country ??

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by AmazingELixir: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
lipsrsealed

I wonder what diswan would have done if it were Nigeria she was born into...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by landmark86: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2020

Isabela's parents Daiane and Renato Pereira da Rocha had not planned on having a baby and discovered the pregnancy after five weeks.

Result of having doggy sex style grin

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Plantainman: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
What if he comes to Nigeria

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by NOL2dworld(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
See as new born baby open eyes finish..

During those days when it take babies days to open their eyes.

This life don change. He even vex enter the world sef.

Thought he was landing in Canada or Switzerland grin

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Virus99: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
The kiddo be like "hope this is not Africa, Nigeria especially ? "

grin

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by witsel4(m): 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Bobo dey vex

8 Likes

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by wilemer: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Macsjebs1:
Isabela Pereira de Jesushas has become an Internet sensation after a photo of her grumpily looking at the doctor who delivered her in Brazil goes viral on Facebook.

Babies usually arrive screaming and wailing but this newborn girl is not having any of it.
Instead Isabela Pereira de Jesus appears to angrily stare at the obstetrician who delivered her via Caesarean section.

the nicest way to say "Fvck You doc" grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by maberry(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin
She thought she had just being born into Nigeria

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by freemi(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chei. Wahala done come grin

1 Like

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Travellersdelig: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
The guy dey vex, this was not his plan someone swap him into the wrong country

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by zedman1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hehehe, she just couldn't believe she had arrived. Welcome to earth babes

5 Likes

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by SSPX2(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
He is now in a wicked world

11 Likes

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by MarianaTrench: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
The baby is angry cos they interrupted his sleep cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Olukoso1: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Speechless
Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Ogegeodey(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
I'm sure the nurses must be slightly scared

8 Likes

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Uyi168: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
...epa be dey find Germany and co..

Open eyes,discover say na Brazil.... grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Praktikals(m): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
angry

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by Kobicove(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
I'm sure the baby was hoping to land in the United States but ended up in Brazil that's the reason why he's angry grin

10 Likes

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by NothingDoMe: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
That nor be frown na. Abeg who get that our Nigerian pikin own?

1 Like

Re: Newborn Brazilian Baby Frowns At Doctor Seconds After Delivery, Turns Meme by StarUp: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
If she was born in Nigeria, she would have been like "who send you make you comot me from my mama bele?"

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can’t Believe My Husband Is Asking Me For This!! / Can A Man With Ac Genotype Marry A Woman With As Genotype / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.