Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:38 PM

Let's Reminisce! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let's Reminisce! (3600 Views)

Poll: Of All The Things Mentioned, If You Did . . .

>80% = Typical Naija Pikin: 100% (4 votes)
50-80% = Partially Deprived Nigerian Child: 0% (0 votes)
< 50% = E pain me for you oh: 0% (0 votes)
None = Totally Deprived Nigerian child. Sue someone. :D: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Reminisce Unveils Art For His Forth Coming ‘baba Hafusa’ / Guys What Your Say... *reminisce Them / Reminisce Our Young Razz Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Reminisce! by MissyB3(f): 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2010
I can't figure out which section this topic best fits and at same time, get adequate attention. Probably here would do.

[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/thumb2.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0xpekJlbnNvbi5qcGVn&s=MTIvMTgvMjAxMA==&w=600[/img]

Oh! How I miss those days in Naija. Thinking about it makes tears well up in my eyes and bring laughter to my face. I was born in 1988 in Naija but there are some moments i remember and my face lights up. I miss this days:

• The days where Choco Milo was the best chocolate ever.

• The days of Tales by moonlight, speakout, super story, papa ajasco

• Days of Christmas where we all looked forward to wearing our mama- tie- me -for back dresses and mother care socks.

• I miss the days of Christmas when we take food to our neighbors and they gave us money in exchange

• The days of Christmas when we dress up, wear our cute outfits and visit family and friends one after the other

• The days when Christie Ogoli, Shina peters, Onyeka onwenu , funmi Adams sang and brought tears of joy to our faces

• The days when “Nigeria, my beloved country” was the best song ever

• Days when birthday parties were fun. Cake and red jollof rice

• The days when actors and actresses were natural in their movies.Liz benson, Dolly unachukwu, regina askia, Antar laniyan, etc. unlike
this age were they are all so fake trying to form Americana. Tonto Dike and her likes

• The days when ladies wore long skirts that had slits up to their laps

• The days of love letter. When we sent love letter to boy and girls and await their reply

• The days of father chrismas

• Days when we went for people’s birthday and danced to “hoo yay, I wish u hapi buyday” “hoo yay, very merry merry hapi returns”

• The days when rice was the best food ever

• The days when cousins, neighbors all lived and related well unlike this age where evrione is on their own. Aka OYO

• I miss the days of Akwa-oche, cloths made from chair materials

• The days when we went to school , lined up and the headmistress and teachers inspect our nails and uniform and then we march to our classrooms

• The days of “papilo, I know say one day, you go make us proud”

• The days of Mother care socks and socks that has lace round it

• The days of rashidi yekini, Daniel omokachi, Sunday oliseh, peter rufai, etc

• The days of pinafore school uniform

• The days of black and white Tv

• The days where only one person in that neigbourhood had that round phone and neighbors had to come receive calls in one’s house

• The days of sakobi the snake girl, Nneka the pretty serpent, Igodo, Living in bondage, Sharon stone

• The days of Maclean, Tura soap, dudu osin, okin biscuit, ribena, lucozade, tomtom, etc

• The days when MKO was the main man

There are still many more days that I cannot remember but feel free to post some of your fun filled days in Naija. How I miss those days.

Source : http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/10098/20/those-were-the-fun-days-in-naija-oh-how-i-miss-it.html

1 Like

Re: Let's Reminisce! by MissyB3(f): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2010
I remember and love those days. ** Clicks 'like'** grin
Re: Let's Reminisce! by chic2pimp(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2010
Missy ★ B:

• The days where Choco Milo was the best chocolate ever.

• The days of Tales by moonlight, speakout, super story, papa ajasco

• Days when we went for people’s birthday and danced to “hoo yay, I wish u hapi buyday” “hoo yay, very merry merry hapi returns”

• I miss the days of Akwa-oche, cloths made from chair materials

• The days when we went to school , lined up and the headmistress and teachers inspect our nails and uniform and then we march to our classrooms

• The days of rashidi yekini, Daniel omokachi, Sunday oliseh, peter rufai, etc

• The days of black and white Tv

• The days where only one person in that neigbourhood had that round phone and neighbors had to come receive calls in one’s house

• The days of sakobi the snake girl, Nneka the pretty serpent, Igodo, Living in bondage, Sharon stonf

• The days of Maclean, Tura soap, dudu osin, okin biscuit, ribena, lucozade, tomtom, etc

• The days when MKO was the main man

- Oh My word,  The Days Of Choco Milo,How Can I forget grin grin

- Till the day it went off air, I can categorically state that I did not miss one eposide of Tales By Moonlight. Everything else took a back seat as soon as the time clocked 5.30pm. "Speak out, speak out,speak out for the. . . . . " That's all I remembe of the theme tune grin grin grin. Jheeeezzzzzzzz how I take remember am gan sef shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy. Don't get me started on "The Ajasco Family" and "SuperStory"(Suara abi weti dem dey call am an sef )

-Lawd Knows I never danced to that song tongue grin.

-I thank my parents everyday for not buying it for yours truly grin. Pictures of my friends on facebook wearing that ghastly piece of cloth if nothing else serves as a reminder as to why my parents were right. They(my friends) have pleaded,begged,sworn and cursed. You name it they've probably done it, all to no avail. Those Pics are staying on FB for the time being at the very least grin grin grin

-In addition to all of that, in my school we had to have handkerchief pined to our shirt. Still carry handkerchiefs everywhere I go till this day.

-Emmanuel Amunike was my favourite player in that Legendary Eagle's team.

-Errrr. . . . That was definitely before my time tongue

-Hehehehehe is all I've got to say about that. Every Neighbour sure did congregate on that particular house grin grin. Well not every but those expecting phone calls from obodo oyinbo grin.

-Those were the days when the Nigerian movie industry actually produced quality movies. Before it was given the "Nollywood" name or as I like to call it "ShittyWood"

- Ahhhhhhhhhhh Okin(the Square one not the rond one mind you). No one ate more than me grin. Ate em' at an alarming rate. Add Cabin to that list too(though I wasn't really a fan of cabin)

-I vividly remember the song that was composed for him. Although for the sake of my dignity, I'll rather not sing it here grin.
Re: Let's Reminisce! by MissyB3(f): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2010
Lol!
I remember Cabin biscuit too.
Who remembers karashika karashika and willy willy? grin grin grin How time flies!
Re: Let's Reminisce! by Cosmass(f): 11:12pm On Dec 18, 2010
@ Missy B, you won't kill me! Actually you are killing me  cheesy

I do remember karishika, karishika, queen of "         "

Now I'm really missing "dem" days, let me reminisce.

- Remembering those pink chewing gums, that were 1 naira each, the mallams usually sold.
Re: Let's Reminisce! by MissyB3(f): 11:25pm On Dec 18, 2010
Cosmass:

@ Missy B, you won't kill me! Actually you are killing me  cheesy

I do remember karishika, karishika, queen of "         "

Now I'm really missing "dem" days, let me reminisce.

- Remembering those pink chewing gums, that were 1 naira each, the mallams usually sold.
Rotfl!
**Willy Willy don die ti kpa ti kpo . . . Na who kill am ti kpa ti kpo**  grin  grin
Damn! I remember the chewing gum too. It's long, right?
Anatha movie I remember is ''Last burial''. '' Ogboifi Ozo Inamani, rise up, your time is up''  grin  grin grin

You remember sugar cane? Is that still available? grin grin grin
I also remember how we exchanged food with family members during christmas after wearing our christmas dress. Cosmass, have you got yourself a christmas dress yet? grin grin
Re: Let's Reminisce! by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 19, 2010
LMAO
Ahhh, Missy B, you just reminded of a few things. I co-sign everything you wrote up there.

First Nigerian home video, Living In Bondage was seen in my house by everyone in our estate. The house was like a viewing centre. Everyone wanted to see the video. People we didn't know from Adam came begging for the video cassette.

Kiddy vision 101 - I never missed that program. Denrele madness no start today.

LOL. . . This is maaaad funny. My dad would leave work early to catch WWE. I still remember how he'd run up stairs shouting 'open the door. Open the door' Dude and mum knew the names of all the wrestlers and their finishing moves.

ROFLMAO. We always looked forward to our sunday rice with one piece of meat each.

Kai, dem good ol' day eh.
Re: Let's Reminisce! by Cosmass(f): 5:57am On Dec 19, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Rotfl!
**Willy Willy don die ti kpa ti kpo . . . Na who kill am ti kpa ti kpo**  grin  grin
Damn! I remember the chewing gum too. It's long, right?
Anatha movie I remember is ''Last burial''. '' Ogboifi Ozo Inamani, rise up, your time is up''  grin  grin grin

You remember sugar cane? Is that still available? grin grin grin
I also remember how we exchanged food with family members during christmas after wearing our christmas dress. Cosmass, have you got yourself a christmas dress yet? grin grin

Yeah the chewing gum is long and pink and was sold 1 naira each. Used to pack like 10 for 10naira and share amongst friends cheesy

There's also another ice cream, the wrapper was yellow and banana flavor but cannot remember the name sad wish i did

That movie is so scary lol, looking back though not as scared as before cheesy
Oh yea sugar cane, damn! now I want to turn back the hands of time. Is it even still available?

Missy B, my "aunty give me cake" dress is in my closet to be unleashed on xmas day grin How 'bout you? what you got for christmas?

Let me remember more!
Re: Let's Reminisce! by freecocoa(f): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2010
Yeah i remember karishika karishika queen of demons,lucifer lucifer prince of darkness.i remember how i used to dust my new xmas shoes every 5 mins before xmas day,i remember those rubber watches and glasses,i remember those days we used to cover our black and white tv wiv those yellow lucozade leather.i remember how daddy used to lock the t.v.i remember when i used to play ten ten.i remember how i used to remove 1 naira 4rm the money anyone dashed me as xmas present before giving the rest to mummy.i miss the days of SPEAK OUT.i miss watching TELL A TALE.i miss so many things.those days were really good.
Re: Let's Reminisce! by MissyB3(f): 3:23pm On Dec 19, 2010
Cosmass:

Missy B, my "aunty give me cake" dress is in my closet to be unleashed on xmas day grin How 'bout you? what you got for christmas?

My 'rubber' shoes, watch, lace socks and shaba dress are ready. grin

Freecocoa,
I remember giving the money I got to grandma. I also used to subtract 1 or 2 Naira. grin grin

Who remembers that hat with an elastic band that usually passes under the chin. grin
Who remembers Jaguar (Is that how it's spelt?)? I still remember the song . . .
''My belle o, my head o! Ah! Mark you, na lagos you deh go, Eko nor be village so watch your tongue.'' grin grin and that soap  ''Family circle''? Who remembers ''Ishawuru''? grin grin
OMO IBO:

LMAO
Ahhh, Missy B, you just reminded of a few things. I co-sign everything you wrote up there.

First Nigerian home video, Living In Bondage was seen in my house by everyone in our estate. The house was like a viewing centre. Everyone wanted to see the video. People we didn't know from Adam came begging for the video cassette.

Kiddy vision 101 - I never missed that program. Denrele madness no start today.

LOL. . . This is maaaad funny. My dad would leave work early to catch WWE. I still remember how he'd run up stairs shouting 'open the door. Open the door' Dude and mum knew the names of all the wrestlers and their finishing moves.

ROFLMAO. We always looked forward to our sunday rice with one piece of meat each.

Kai, dem good ol' day eh.
Lmao!
I remember the days of Okonga(?) too. grin grin
Re: Let's Reminisce! by chic2pimp(m): 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2010
I can't remember how it starts but I sure do remembr the middle and the ending bits. So here it goes

". . . . . . . . . . to my mum and dad Mr and Mrs Chic2pimp, and my Uncle and Aunt, and My Friends at school Sade, Uzoma,Tope,Abdul and Nonso and Teachers at school Aunty Bukola and Uncle Chukuma and My Brother and Sister at home Ebuka and Funke(*they would go on for ages*). I wish them a very Merry Christmas and a happy New year In Advance. Thank You!!!" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Reminisce! by yme1(f): 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2010
oh man i can never for get KARASHIKA KARISHIKA QUEEN OF DARKNESS grin

i can never forget the days of flogging in school because we did a different hair style

i cant forget the every sunday eating rice with fried plantain and chicken

i cant forget the days i go make up for inside house use am shakara for room then clean my lips when i dey come out because if my uncle see am nah slap

OH HAVE YOU ALL FORGOTTEN JAGUAR? MY BELLY OH MY HEAD OH grin

the days where my grand dad makes water water thing then come call am tea and funny enough i enjoyed it

i cant forget the christmas period then when we all got new clothes then plan to visit houses on xmas day so we would be given money

i cant forget the days we all go and play balloon AKA BLOW BLOW grin and the worst part i go play play play so that i go win the biggest one not knowing the biggest balloon xcan never be won

i could go on and on , i miss those days cry cry but its all good tho cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Reminisce! by puskin: 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2010
Of all these, what I miss the most is. . . . .

- going into the bush with my friends to go collect bamboo sticks so dat we can make bird-cages.

- making kites to fly. My parents would gladly gimme the 1Naira dat I would use to buy the thread for the kite. (I can't even remember the last time I saw a child now flying a kite in the air)

- catching ladybirds.

- playing police and thief. (what can I say, I played hard and very well when I was little. grin grin)

- and my favourite of them all, TYRE RACING. cool cool cool

Re: Let's Reminisce! by yme1(f): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2010
i cant forget the bamboo sticks too

i remembered those days of i love you talk your own grin

kia kia=dry gin=hot cheesy
Re: Let's Reminisce! by freecocoa(f): 9:38pm On Dec 19, 2010
Missy ★ B:

My 'rubber' shoes, watch, lace socks and shaba dress are ready. grin

Freecocoa,
I remember giving the money I got to grandma. I also used to subtract 1 or 2 Naira. grin grin

Who remembers that hat with an elastic band that usually passes under the chin. grin
Who remembers Jaguar (Is that how it's spelt?)? I still remember the song . . .
''My belle o, my head o! Ah! Mark you, na lagos you deh go, Eko nor be village so watch your tongue.'' grin grin and that soap  ''Family circle''? Who remembers ''Ishawuru''? grin ;DLmao!
I remember the days of Okonga(?) too. grin grin

Babe you no love those hats reach me and mummy usually got to know i removed something 4rm the money(i don't know how)and then she'd spank me hard.How can i forget jaguar,baba suwe,the masqurade(zebrudiah na d spelling be dat?),fuji house of commotion or Area c.i remember the reigning abuses or insults then were,Go and brush your teeth b4 u talk to me,Born by mistake like you,You are under my dirt abi na dead slippers,You dey mad,you dey craze,you dey gbon gbo lo cigar,you go marry okpolo,okpolo go give you belle,you go born snake.Gawd now i feel like going back in time.
Re: Let's Reminisce! by MissyB3(f): 11:28pm On Dec 19, 2010
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!
Freecocoa, You've killed me eeeeeeeeeh! grin grin grin I swear, you're bringing back some sweet ol' memories. '' You deh crase, you deh mad, you deh gbon gbon cigar'' ''born by mistake'' grin grin I remember.
You remember '' You can't do more than a dead rat''? grin grin grin

Y me,
Yea, I also remember playing blow blow grin and I never won the biggest.
I also remember being flogged for making a different haristyle to school.
I remember those days I was asked to kneel down, raise my hands and close my eyes for 20 minutes whenever I did sum'n' wrong. Ah! I remember! smiley
Re: Let's Reminisce! by freecocoa(f): 6:47am On Dec 20, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!
Freecocoa, You've killed me eeeeeeeeeh! grin grin grin I swear, you're bringing back some sweet ol' memories. '' You deh crase, you deh mad, you deh gbon gbon cigar'' ''born by mistake'' grin grin I remember.
You remember '' You can't do more than a dead rat''? grin grin grin

Y me,
Yea, I also remember playing blow blow grin and I never won the biggest.
I also remember being flogged for making a different haristyle to school.
I remember those days I was asked to kneel down, raise my hands and close my eyes for 20 minutes whenever I did sum'n' wrong. Ah! I remember! smiley
Yes i remember that also and i used to say you can't do more than a hanging pant(undies) in a public toilet.i swear i've never met anyone who won those big balloons,i'm sure those store owners were playing hanky panky on us.chei good old days.
Re: Let's Reminisce! by freecocoa(f): 7:06am On Dec 20, 2010
puskin:

Of all these, what I miss the most is. . . . .

- going into the bush with my friends to go collect bamboo sticks so dat we can make bird-cages.

- making kites to fly. My parents would gladly gimme the 1Naira dat I would use to buy the thread for the kite. (I can't even remember the last time I saw a child now flying a kite in the air)

- catching ladybirds.

- playing police and thief. (what can I say, I played hard and very well when I was little. grin grin)

- and my favourite of them all, TYRE RACING. cool cool cool

I remember i used to play WAR START wiv ma brother and his friends which always ended in a fight cos he wouldn't die when i shoot him and an arguement will ensue,i'll be like die naw i killed you first and he'll say am the actor and i can't die,the next thing na cry o,i'll keep saying you must die o,die o i've killed you,you are doing ojoro.in that process fight go burst and our mum would ask me to PICK PIN or SIT ON THE AIR for playing rough with the boys.(the next day i'll still play with dem)my bros would laugh at me and i'll say no worry i go kill you again 2moro while still sobbing.See me and my small pikin mind.
Re: Let's Reminisce! by chic2pimp(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2010
freecocoa:

I remember i used to play WAR START wiv ma brother and his friends which always ended in a fight cos he wouldn't die when i shoot him and an arguement will ensue, [size=20pt]i'll be like die naw i killed you first and he'll say am the actor and i can't die[/size] ,the next thing na cry o,i'll keep saying you must die o,die o i've killed you,you are doing ojoro.in that process fight go burst and our mum would ask me to PICK PIN or SIT ON THE AIR for playing rough with the boys.(the next day i'll still play with dem)my bros would laugh at me and i'll say no worry i go kill you again 2moro while still sobbing.See me and my small pikin mind.
Hahahahahahhahaahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you sure I am not your brother? I used the exact same trick too grin "Lai Lai I can never die, I am the Main Actor" grin
Re: Let's Reminisce! by Coolabbie: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2010
Lmaoooo! I sure did most of dose tings. I remember watching cockcrow at dawn,baba sala wit his ovasized glasses & watch,family circle,oh & teacher chike. Walking around in pants without a care in d world. Using sand & kpangolo in pretend cooking. Playing chinko chinko chinkolokochinko. Making traps 2 catch birds. Boy dose were d days.
Re: Let's Reminisce! by Cosmass(f): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2010
Coolabbie:

Lmaoooo! I sure did most of dose tings. I remember watching cockcrow at dawn,baba sala wit his ovasized glasses & watch,family circle,oh & teacher chike. Walking around in pants without a care in d world. Using sand & kpangolo in pretend cooking. Playing chinko chinko chinkolokochinko. Making traps 2 catch birds. Boy dose were d days.

Oh my! grin remember those too. Cooking with sand and baking cake. Gush, missing those days man!

freecocoa:

Babe you no love those hats reach me and mummy usually got to know i removed something 4rm the money(i don't know how)and then she'd spank me hard.How can i forget jaguar,baba suwe,the masqurade(zebrudiah na d spelling be dat?),fuji house of commotion or Area c.i remember the reigning abuses or insults then were,Go and brush your teeth b4 u talk to me,Born by mistake like you,You are under my dirt abi na dead slippers,You dey mad,you dey craze,you dey gbon gbo lo cigar,you go marry okpolo,okpolo go give you belle,you go born snake.Gawd now i feel like going back in time.

You forgot to add Clarus and Gringory- Lagos na wa movie grin, oh yea go and brush your teeth before you talk to me. Your mouth is smelling lol

catcher, police and thief

Does anyone know if the young ones of now play and say all these?
Re: Let's Reminisce! by MissyB3(f): 12:25am On Dec 24, 2010
Cosmass:

You forgot to add Clarus and Gringory- Lagos na wa movie grin, oh yea go and brush your teeth before you talk to me. Your mouth is smelling lol

catcher, police and thief

Does anyone know if the young ones of now play and say all these?

Damn! I remember them. grin grin I also cooked sand in kpangolo. grin grin
Re: Let's Reminisce! by bleedinluv: 4:18pm On Dec 24, 2010
IGODO WAS MY best movie,karashika. Nd oh! Does any1 remb d sng- baby nwalankoloko. Nd 'can i hv anoda dance'. D young defnitly grow.
Re: Let's Reminisce! by MissyB3(f): 8:43am On May 05, 2011
If u didn't watch ultimate power(agbaranla) Also knwn as Ayamantanga!

If u didn't say :stop lying on my head oooh!

If u didn't play: I kill my 1star I kill my 2star!

If u ddnt form cookin wif sand and water inside pangolo,called emababa

If u ddnt do: who is in d garden?! a little fyn girl

If u didnt sing: mama oyoyo!

If u didn't wake up 7am on saturday for Cadbury breakfast cartoons??

If you did not sing "I be winch I can fly, I be winch I can toush the skyyy"

If u never thot of beating ur teacher outside school

If u didn't sing that NTA 2 chanel 5 ela oju kan

If Ʊ did not play suwe or *tenten*

If u were not given Nasco wafers

If u didn't sing Wen nigeria win brazil x2 bebeto com dey cry

If u never sang "leke leke gimme Water Finger"

If u didn say :truth to god! or shake ur friends head so hard to signify ur sorry!lmao

If u didn't lick sweet that was made of honey (baba dudu)

If u never hummed the times table

If u didn't play "who stole da meat 4m d cookin pot?"

If u re a gal and u Never counted your plaits with rich, poor, begger, thief?

if u dint eat Sprint chewin gum

If U didnt eat; Nasco wafers, GoGo, Okin biscuit = (Coaster & Shortcake) or evn drink
Fanta chap man

If ur parents never told u dey took first in class during their time

If u never ever said the words Ela oju Kan!

If you didn't watch tales by moonlight.

If you didn't watch the planta advert 'children its breakfast time, planta'.

If you didn't play 'ten ten'

If you didn't do all this when you were younger then you were a deprived naija child.
Let's see where you belong. . . . .Vote.

1 Like

Re: Let's Reminisce! by Nobody: 9:07am On May 05, 2011
chocomilo dayz cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Let's Reminisce! by akunta(f): 12:01pm On May 05, 2011
@Missy,
88' hmmm u must hv missed quite a bit. wink
those of us born like 8 yrs ealier enjoyed more.
hmmmmm, those were the days.
rem, our black & white Tv, wen we will
patiently wait for 4pm for the national athem
then cartoons like danger mouse and voltron.
and the only movie i knew was "sound of music'
though i didnt quite understand wat it was all abt
but we sha sang along wit do-re-mi. grin
Re: Let's Reminisce! by InkedNerd(f): 12:37pm On May 05, 2011
Nice thread cheesy
Re: Let's Reminisce! by MissyB3(f): 12:38pm On May 05, 2011
You didn't vote  sad

akunta:

@Missy,
88' hmmm u must hv missed quite a bit. wink
those of us born like 8 yrs ealier enjoyed more.
hmmmmm, those were the days.
rem, our black & white Tv, wen we will
patiently wait for 4pm for the national athem
then cartoons like danger mouse and voltron.
and the only movie i knew was "sound of music'
though i didnt quite understand wat it was all abt
but we sha sang along wit do-re-mi. grin
Lol! I wasn't born in the year '88. Don't mind me, I forgot to edit after copying and pasting tongue Well, no difference 'cause I was born even after that year. tongue
Nonetheless, I remember the black and white Tv and I remember having to wait till 4pm too and it usually starts with a red, yellow, green or blue(I can't remember precisely, too old to  grin ) lines on the screen.

I remember ''Who is in the garden, a little fine girl. Can I come and see her, no no no no, I beg you sister follow me.'' grin grin grin
Re: Let's Reminisce! by MissyB3(f): 12:52pm On May 05, 2011
And the hide and seek game - mojimojimo eeeeeeeeeee akara mo eeeeeeeeeee make I come? Yes grin grin
Re: Let's Reminisce! by Odunnu: 8:03pm On May 05, 2011
Lolololololol!
This thread. . . Oh this thread. . . Eh! This thread reminded me of a lot of things! Choi! I'm a typical naija child!
Re: Let's Reminisce! by dayokanu(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2011
One giant black and white TV wey be like wardrobe,

If you played papa and mana and attempted to chook your neighbours daughter while playing.

If you fetch water from well and carried it on your head
Re: Let's Reminisce! by tpia5: 10:50am On May 06, 2011
^Back in the days when you were a responsible person (i hope), unlike now when you simply run after all-you-can-eat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read This If You Need Connection To Rich People In 9ja / Alien Priest Discovered In Mona Lisa painting / University Of Abuja Big Girl Dies Vomiting Blood After Buying N8 Million Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.