Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? (1233 Views)

How Do I Withdraw My $40 In My Limit Leshoto Paypal / Help I Can't Log In To My Leshoto Paypal / UBA Account Owner Help Me Out With This — PayPal Withdrawal and Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Enemyofdarkness: 7:20am On Feb 27, 2020
Abeg anyone has any update? As PayPal don cut their support for uba africard. Which other way guys dey take withdraw
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Enemyofdarkness: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
Abeg anyone has any update? As PayPal don cut their support for uba africard. Which other way guys dey take withdraw

Yeah, romance their CEO for quick transfer of funds

1 Like

Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Enemyofdarkness: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
GreenRose22:

Yeah, romance their CEO for quick transfer of funds
Like how?
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
Like how?

If you ask me who i go ask?
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Enemyofdarkness: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
GreenRose22:

If you ask me who i go ask?
hahaha It's a shame you don't have any idea of what I'm even talking about.

My condolences

Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Owolabi000(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Enemyofdarkness I will buy from u with good rate and we can do physical business
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
hahaha It's a shame you don't have any idea of what I'm even talking about.

My condolences

Actually, I do. I have a Payoneer and PayPal accounts attached to my US bank account. In fact, I recently had an issue with Payoneer over an $450 inbound payment they delayed. Solved it yesterday with the help of their Customer care handle on Twitter.

If you ever decide to sign up you can ask me for my referral link. The 25 bucks reward can always buy good pizza here.

No DMs, please.

You have a nice day, sir. grin

1 Like

Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Enemyofdarkness: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Owolabi000:
Enemyofdarkness I will buy from u with good rate and we can do physical business
I'm only interested in physical business. I live in Ibadan btw

1 Like

Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Enemyofdarkness: 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
GreenRose22:

Actually, I do. I have a Payoneer and PayPal accounts attached to my US bank account. In fact, I recently had an issue with Payoneer over an $450 inbound payment they delayed. Solved it yesterday with the help of their Customer care handle on Twitter.

If you ever decide to sign up you can ask me for my referral link. The 25 bucks reward can always buy good pizza here.

No DMs, please.

You have a nice day, sir. grin
I have similar issue with payoneer not yet solved. My £100 still dangling in the account. Was asked to provide voter's card.
Anyways, I've broken the rules, I sent you a DM. YOU MUST REPLY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
I have similar issue with payoneer not yet solved. My £100 still dangling in the account. Was asked to provide voter's card.
Anyways, I've broken the rules, I sent you a DM

There you go.

Don't bother with voters anything. Go for a passport. I have an American, EU (expired) and Nigerian passports. The American passport is pure magic.

Making 3 of you today. grin

No DMs

1 Like

Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Enemyofdarkness: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
GreenRose22:

There you go.

Don't bother with voters anything. Go for a passport. I have an American, EU (expired) and Nigerian passports. The American passport is pure magic.

Making 3 of you today. grin

No DMs

I DMed you strictly for business purpose. Just reply
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
Enemyofdarkness:
I DMed you strictly for business purpose. Just reply

grin

Nobody said you weren't smart.
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Owolabi000(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Enemyofdarkness Chai too far cos I dey badagry presently
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Enemyofdarkness: 8:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
Owolabi000:
Enemyofdarkness Chai too far cos I dey badagry presently
so we should do it online bah? In a scammer way? Send funds then block the sender. Bad format btw
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Owolabi000(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Enemyofdarkness physical deal is also allow
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Enemyofdarkness: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
??
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Enemyofdarkness: 8:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by iLegendd(m): 9:02am On Feb 29, 2020
We exposed all the secrets of using Lesotho, UAE, SA, etc. and linking to Africard, but Nigerians ruined it as usual. Whatever we expose, everyone, including scammers, rush and ruin it.

Advice: People with solutions should keep it to themselves. We Nigerians love to suffer because we always abuse secrets or misuse info. Some of us are still withdrawing money freely, but we have all vowed never to reveal this one this time around. Let everyone sort themselves out.

We can help you exchange your money, but we will NEVER tell anyone the method that is working. Don't even send anyone a PM to beg them for it because they won't reply you, so don't waste your time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 29, 2020
iLegendd:
We exposed all the secrets of using Lesotho, UAE, SA, etc. and linking to Africard, but Nigerians ruined it as usual. Whatever we expose, everyone, including scammers, rush and ruin it.

Advice: People with solutions should keep it to themselves. We Nigerians love to suffer because we always abuse secrets or misuse info. Some of us are still withdrawing money freely, but we have all vowed never to reveal this one this time around. Let everyone sort themselves out.

We can help you exchange your money, but we will NEVER tell anyone the method that is working. Don't even send anyone a PM to beg them for it because they won't reply you, so don't waste your time.

Very true bro..... very true.

1 Like

Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Enemyofdarkness: 9:46am On Feb 29, 2020
iLegendd:

everyone is not scammer bro, there are lots of legit hustlers. But then, I don't know what's with Nigerians every opportunity that opens people always abuse it.

Ordinary Kenya dey use PayPal withdraw as they like, almost all banks in Kenya supports PayPal. If that happens in Nigeria, scammers will rush into it spoil it. I don't know when we go get sense
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Asadujames202(m): 10:18am On Feb 29, 2020
iLegendd:

I advise you to stop posting anything about kdp on nairaland.
Keep all the secrets to your self.
Trust Nigerians, it won't take long before we witness a mad surge.
Before you could say Jack, the whole kdp will come crashing down.

Keeping your secrets to your self is not being foolish, it's a business strategy.

1 Like

Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by iLegendd(m): 10:29am On Feb 29, 2020
Asadujames202:

I advise you to stop posting anything about kdp on nairaland.
Keep all the secrets to your self.
Trust Nigerians, it won't take long before we witness a mad surge.
Before you could say Jack, the whole kdp will come crashing down.

Keeping your secrets to your self is not being foolish, it's a business strategy.

I don't really reveal much anymore — I only motivate them, just to help the legit ones. Sadly, the crash is already happening. Hundreds of KDP accounts were terminated this month because of low content book spammers. These people were uploading other people's interiors and we're uploading hundreds of books per day.

The market was flooded and Amazon book approval that usually takes us at most 24 hours was now taking 72 hours or a week to get approved.

This one was not really caused by Nigerians, but MBA people who were converting their T-shirt designs to books.

1 Like

Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Asadujames202(m): 10:52am On Feb 29, 2020
iLegendd:

I don't really reveal much anymore — I only motivate them, just to help the legit ones. Sadly, the crash is already happening. Hundreds of KDP accounts were terminated this month because of low content book spammers. These people were uploading other people's interiors and we're uploading hundreds of books per day.

The market was flooded and Amazon book approval that usually takes us at most 24 hours was now taking 72 hours or a week to get approved.

This one was not really caused by Nigerians, but MBA people who were converting their T-shirt designs to books.

With all the time and energy I'm investing in this kdp stuff.
I hope it won't crash before I start publishing.

Tell me, will there be a time when kindle publishing won't be a worthwhile venture?
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by iLegendd(m): 11:07am On Feb 29, 2020
Asadujames202:

With all the time and energy I'm investing in this kdp stuff.
I hope it won't crash before I start publishing.

Tell me, will there be a time when kindle publishing won't be a worthwhile venture?

For those writing quality "How to" books, they'll never lack for the rest of their lives even if Amazon crashes.

Sadly, Amazon won't crash, but if it does in hundred years time, a bigger company will emerge. When Yahoo crashed, Google emerged. Why Myspace crashed, Facebook emerged.

The only time on earth something will crash and no better one will emerge is in Nigerian politics. If a good president crashes, a better one will not emerge. You already know what I mean. Our next president after Buhari will be 10x worse than Buhari — mark my word.

For those only on LCB/NCB it's a 50/50. This is to say, do LCB and get some money, then invest it in hiring a ghostwriter (if you hate to write) to help you write nonfiction books on how to do this, how to handle this, how to cure that, and other evergreen how to books.

People who write on evergreen niches have permanent hope. This is not to discourage LBC people because I'm also into LCB.

2 Likes

Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by AlphaGreenz: 12:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
Thanks!
iLegendd:

For those writing quality "How to" books, they'll never lack for the rest of their lives even if Amazon crashes.

Sadly, Amazon won't crash, but if it does in hundred years time, a bigger company will emerge. When Yahoo crashed, Google emerged. Why Myspace crashed, Facebook emerged.

The only time on earth something will crash and no better one will emerge is in Nigerian politics. If a good president crashes, a better one will not emerge. You already know what I mean. Our next president after Buhari will be 10x worse than Buhari — mark my word.

For those only on LCB/NCB it's a 50/50. This is to say, do LCB and get some money, then invest it in hiring a ghostwriter (if you hate to write) to help you write nonfiction books on how to do this, how to handle this, how to cure that, and other evergreen how to books.

People who write on evergreen niches have permanent hope. This is not to discourage LBC people because I'm also into LCB.

Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Asadujames202(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2020
iLegendd:

Can kdp publishing be done with an Android phone?

Can one make money by publishing with just an Android phone?
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by iLegendd(m): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2020
Asadujames202:

Can kdp publishing be done with an Android phone?

Can one make money by publishing with just an Android phone?

If you're technically inclined, yes, but I'll advise you to get a PC to make things easier for you. Writing with a phone is good. Uploading your book with a phone is good.

Unfortunately, formatting with a phone is bad. Designing a book cover with a phone is also bad.

This doesn't mean you can't do it, but it's frustrating.
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by Asadujames202(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2020
iLegendd:

If you're technically inclined, yes, but I'll advise you to get a PC to make things easier for you. Writing with a phone is good. Uploading your book with a phone is good.

Unfortunately, formatting with a phone is bad. Designing a book cover with a phone is also bad.

This doesn't mean you can't do it, but it's frustrating.

The use of slang and informal or casual words allowed on kdp
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by iLegendd(m): 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
Asadujames202:

The use of slang and informal writing allowed on kdp

Yes. As long as your readers like it. If they don't, then wait for your 1 star reviews from angry buyers. Your job is not to make Amazon happy, but your readers. Amazon's job is also not to make you happy, but their readers/customers.

So, it's all about the customer's happiness.
Re: Any Update On Leshoto Paypal Withdrawal? by arazanbal: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
Omo guys Dy really hustle,it just unfortunate say scammers kill Africard market,

(1) (Reply)

Quarantine Lady Begging A Delivery Guy For Sex / Married Men, How Did You Meet Your Wife? / She Lost Her Period, I'm Looking For It Under The Bed. What Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.