Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Mention Mistakes You Made In The Past That You Appreciate Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Mistakes You Made In The Past That You Appreciate Now. (763 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady You Slept With In The Past That Was Not Your Babe? / 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Mistakes You Made In The Past That You Appreciate Now. by Dreiwizzy: 7:35am On Feb 27, 2020
I made a wrong investment last eight years; money, time, emotions, etc. I've no regrets, although I lost out in the business, but I'm happy that I learnt a very big lesson from the expirence.
Re: Mention Mistakes You Made In The Past That You Appreciate Now. by praz001(m): 7:42am On Feb 27, 2020
Not going for NYSC. Stick to developing my little school...

Was lashed by every1 except my mum.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Mistakes You Made In The Past That You Appreciate Now. by Davash222(m): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2020
I made a mistake of wasting 4 years learning something I could use 6 months to learn in Upiweka. After the 4 years, they gave me a piece of paper, telling me it's useless when I die.

3 Likes

Re: Mention Mistakes You Made In The Past That You Appreciate Now. by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 27, 2020
Resigning from my job as a manager, even when my salary was being steadily paid and my official car was being replaced with a new one every 3 years. I got tired of every Saturday meetings which would last 9pm most times and without arriving at a precise conclusion. I didn't have time for myself. I took a decision that I needed to be independent and start my own business which many, including my colleagues then saw as a great mistake. I drank gari with wifey for 6 months after resigning and I almost looked back....things began to change in the 7th month and now the rest is history.

7 Likes

Re: Mention Mistakes You Made In The Past That You Appreciate Now. by internationalman(m): 7:48am On Feb 27, 2020
Losing my virginity in my teenage..

I appreciate it now because I have gained so much sex experience from it..

2 Likes

Re: Mention Mistakes You Made In The Past That You Appreciate Now. by Abfinest007(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2020
u called it mistake . will anyone will be happy abt mistake
Re: Mention Mistakes You Made In The Past That You Appreciate Now. by Bilabong(m): 8:05am On Feb 27, 2020
Not learning a trade while waiting to gain admission... I now know how it feels not having an extra skill in whatever... My kids can't be blank like I was... Tho now I just leaent graphic design.
Re: Mention Mistakes You Made In The Past That You Appreciate Now. by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 27, 2020
Not being nice to people.

I'm the type of person that don't hide nor fake life. If I don't like what you're doing I tell you straight up. If you're a lady, and I want to get you, believe me I won't dissemble my true self or clone myself with personality that doesn't correspond with my actual nature. Never! I'll go straight to d point, bringing also my real self.

Today those that once hated me because of how 'mean' I was to them are now the ones that look for me every day with me braking a sweat looking for them. The girl I will marry in the future was once a person that hated me because of how mean I was to her. We did the same primary school, the same secondary school and in fact we are both in the same high institution. The love I have for her and love she has for me is quite dazzling.

1 Like

Re: Mention Mistakes You Made In The Past That You Appreciate Now. by BlackfireX: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2020
I didnt vote or campaigned for buhari, and I told anyone , everyone that he is a harbinger of chaos... And when I saw that by political calculations he will win, I saved up, visa up, .....

Today I am enjoying, while those who wanted and believed him ...are in tears , sorrows and blood

3 Likes

Re: Mention Mistakes You Made In The Past That You Appreciate Now. by Dreiwizzy: 9:40am On Feb 27, 2020
BlackfireX:
I didnt vote or campaigned for buhari, and I told anyone , everyone that he is a harbinger of chaos... And when I saw that by political calculations he will win, I saved up, visa up, .....

Today I am enjoying, while those who wanted and believed him ...are in tears , sorrows and blood
Nice decision you made.

1 Like

Re: Mention Mistakes You Made In The Past That You Appreciate Now. by Dreiwizzy: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
angry

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways By Which Married Woman Revenge Their Cheating Husband, Number 3 Will Surp / Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman That Offers Her Body For N500 / Bbnaija’s Mercy Eke Blasts A Troll Who Called Her Shameless Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.