Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 (64197 Views)

Manchester City Vs Liverpool (4 - 1) On 1st April 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Pharmmaqp: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Lovexme:
Most rival fans are deluded and heavily sentimental with their arguments. The fact is Liverpool won City earlier in the season where it mattered; the game meant more to City than to Liverpool.

Liverpool players just weren't at the paces and anyone who watches the PL regularly would know there's no way Liverpool would play that way if there was something at stake.

As much as you want to banter the team that lost, try argue without prejudice. It was a deserved City win and it doesn't undermine Liverpool's title win.

If City are that good and they currently trail the champions by a massive 20 points, then it says a lot. Fink about it cool

Oga Una don lose no sugar coat am. When Watford disgrace una.. you no talk this one, which one be Liverpool no put their best. You think say Liverpool is not interested in getting 100+ points.. forget that thing, that game would have ended 9 - 0.. frontline selfishness from Jesus and sterling killed it.. so just accept the lose and move on.

There's no harm in saying well we lost today .. we shall meet another Day..

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by BigBizzy(m): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2020
This one na friendly match na...hahahaha when matter been set man city no fit win them na
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by engrchykae(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2020
openmine:

Yet they are 20 points below! grin
The best in England indeed cheesy
the English FA did their work in stopping City.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:55am On Jul 03, 2020
paxonel:
go and check dotmond 2017/2018 squad, Akanji came 2017 he is there.
You say pulisic did not play a single game?
Na people like you never watch bundesliga that period
that question has nothing to do with what happened in 2017.
I say 55 points only, haba, wetinnn! grin
Check 2017 bundesliga table now

Even David Moyes did better
you say wetin?
What sent him out of the touch line, is it not frustration? grin
After the match did he ever use Adam Lewis, Neco Williams, Harvey Elliot, Yassa Larousi again?
These are quality talented young boys for God's sake, but the man relegated these boys to simply because they did not meet his criteria of ,27, 28 and 29 years old like the likes of mane, sallah, van dijk and firmino.
Is that good enough coach?
and these guys also manage teams dominated with young talented players mostly 18,19,20,21 years old they never conceded 5:0 not even with against big teams
why will you concede 5:0 against a small team like Aston villa and you are calling yourself a coach? grin
guy, it is clear that Una klopp dey use age cheat dey win all these while, Una players don dey reach their age peak that's why Una collect 4:0 yesterday grin grin

See Una players just dey run anyhow for field through out 90 minutes, fatigue won kill dem.

E just dey start grin grin
U just dey shoot urself for leg say u dey make point.

U said Klopp couldn't play with Sancho and Akanji and I told you that those guys came in 2017 while Klopp came to Liverpool in 2015 so how is it possible that he couldn't play with Sancho?
I said Pulisic didn't play a single game under Klopp so stop twisting my words, baba

Somebody told u Klopp and his boys were and Dubai playing club world cup yet u still dey drag the 5-0. Which frustration sent him out of the touchline? Yet you keep smiling as if u have made one massive point

Read ur comment twice and read my own comment then read what u followed it up with. They correlate?

How did Moyes enter the conversation and how did
he "do better"

How you keep smiling when u type doltish things
like this is beyond me.

See eh, na u get ur okoto so any meow wey u won meow, na ur headache.

I'm out

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2020
OfficiaCheftobi:
do you want to put your money where your mouth is ? bro the reason Liverpool won the league was because you guys were helped by the FA they don't want mancity to win it back to back to back. you were ousted in every other competitions at a very early stage because big brother FA couldn't help alaye enjoy your win while it lasts I'm still going to more trophies than you the season

again
There they go blaming the FA.

Be honest to urself, if it was a Liverpool fan that said this, what will you tell the person?

Now tell that to urself and

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Forget there's nothing special in that Liverpool sqaud. I'm not saying this because of today's result tho, it's something I've always said. Na momentum just dey help the squad, morale high and that's what klopp is good at, he's good at psyching players. The world class players in your team no pass 3. VD, Arnold and maybe mane. The rest aren't world class. The kind morale Leicester get wey dey take win league despite their average squad na the same moral una get and you can't sustain it for long.

openmine
Liverpool are Champions of England, Champions of Europe and Champions of the World. Deal with it.

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Dminister(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2020
xynerise:
Liverpool fans after today's match be like
" we don win league already so we are just not serious about the match"
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by lomprico(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2020
EbukaHades10:
There they go blaming the FA.

Be honest to urself, if it was a Liverpool fan that said this, what will you tell the person?

Now tell that to urself and

FA was actually against man city this season using VAR. liverpool are also good this season and used the opportunity to climb high on the table.

there was a season arsenal had such opportunity but they flopped it.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Khassidy(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2020
SirMichael1:
2-1 in favour of liverpool. Quote me after the match.

#YNWA
Bro how far na
liverpool to score 1.09 odd cut my 140k ticket yesterday o
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2020
lomprico:

FA was actually against man city this season using VAR. liverpool are also good this season and used the opportunity to climb high on the table.

there was a season arsenal had such opportunity but they flopped it.
Let me tell you something, anybody that was top or won the title even City, rivals from other clubs will still say VAR helped this or that just the same way rivals also said and are still saying referees help United win titles during the days of Sir Alex ,same way people are saying it is oil money that is helping City.

The way people are saying VAR favoured Liverpool is totally unfair and it's like say no other team has benefited from VAR or u want to say Liverpool are the team that has benefited most from VAR?

It was on this same platform and on twitter rival fans said VAR will "expose" Liverpool (some people that followed the league well last season can still remember) so why are they changing mouth
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Richieniit: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2020
Podakejol:

As in the guy just dey rant without making sensible points

When Liverpool carry league next season, dem go start another line again

I tayer for the guy matter. Very stupid comparison. from his comment na one of those useless arsenal fan that glorifies "FAILURE"
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Podakejol: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Richieniit:

I tayer for the guy matter. Very stupid comparison. from his comment na one of those useless arsenal fan that glorifies "FAILURE"
Lol no mind them. Na just envy, bitterness Dey worry them
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Podakejol: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2020
OfficiaCheftobi:
do you want to put your money where your mouth is ? bro the reason Liverpool won the league was because you guys were helped by the FA they don't want mancity to win it back to back to back. you were ousted in every other competitions at a very early stage because big brother FA couldn't help alaye enjoy your win while it lasts I'm still going to more trophies than you the season again
Alaye Na nonsense you dey talk. Why would fa help Liverpool?
Did mancity or any other teams win some Matches which fa cancelled or what?

Pls you’ll should argue with sense and stop ranting senselessly

Email fa to help your own team top next season and carry the league if that’s how it is
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Azurevermillion: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2020
Something is sure. Liverpool can never defend the epl trophy. The other pl teams go kick them out.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by lomprico(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Let me tell you something, anybody that was top or won the title even City, rivals from other clubs will still say VAR helped this or that just the same way rivals also said and are still saying referees help United win titles during the days of Sir Alex ,same way people are saying it is oil money that is helping City.

The way people are saying VAR favoured Liverpool is totally unfair and it's like say no other team has benefited from VAR or u want to say Liverpool are the team that has benefited most from VAR?

It was on this same platform and on twitter rival fans said VAR will "expose" Liverpool (some people that followed the league well last season can still remember) so why are they changing mouth

VAR was against Man city this season, Guardiola knew about this and hands off that's why it seamed like their form dropped. check out their earlier games this season.

liverpool where in top form like City and they took the advantage to climb high on d table. I dint say VAR made liverpool win. if man u or arsenal or Chelsea were the ones on top form probably one of them would have won.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Azurevermillion: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2020
SirMichael1:
A city that was created by men will be dismantled rather quickly because they are divided and walk alone.

That cannot be heard of a city created by klopp's patience, breath of discipline, attitude to never die, never give up, pacifies the turmoil of rising insurgencies and inconsistencies within players camp. That man has taught men never to walk alone, holding your brothers in arm as you quench, tonight, a city built by a man. Mancity.

WE'RE A LIVERPOOL. WE KEEP OUR WORD.
4-0 trashing. Liverpool indeed.

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:51am On Jul 03, 2020
lomprico:

VAR was against Man city this season, Guardiola knew about this and hands off that's why it seamed like their form dropped. check out their earlier games this season.

liverpool where in top form like City and they took the advantage to climb high on d table. I dint say VAR made liverpool win. if man u or arsenal or Chelsea were the ones on top form probably one of them would have won.
I get
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Wordson(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2020
Pharmmaqp:

Oga Una don lose no sugar coat am. When Watford disgrace una.. you no talk this one, which one be Liverpool no put their best. You think say Liverpool is not interested in getting 100+ points.. forget that thing, that game would have ended 9 - 0.. frontline selfishness from Jesus and sterling killed it.. so just accept the lose and move on.

Alright Wailer. We lost last night we will meet another day..lobaton. Dats wat u want to hear and u Av heard it. So can run along now.... Cmon

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Gbest90(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2020
EbukaHades10:
I get
LOLZ

My guy no they bother ur self. Chilax!

Cos besides all the bantering by these haters.....

Deep down their hearts they still wish their team can be half as good as Liverpool this season.

So just relax

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Lovexme(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2020
Pharmmaqp:

If you read my comments completely, you'd see where I said City deserved to win. Liverpool won where it mattered.

Case closed!

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Anfieldboss: 9:09am On Jul 03, 2020
OfficiaCheftobi:
do you want to put your money where your mouth is ? bro the reason Liverpool won the league was because you guys were helped by the FA they don't want mancity to win it back to back to back. you were ousted in every other competitions at a very early stage because big brother FA couldn't help alaye enjoy your win while it lasts I'm still going to more trophies than you the season again

FA helped us and we are topping you with a massive 20 points.......You forgot Man City edged us with just a single point last season to win the league (and Liverpool amassed 97 points which is the highest to have been recorded by a runner up in premier league history) and this is only our 3rd defeat in 2 years in the premier league...Remove sentiment.....this Liverpool team is a brilliant team, yesterday was just not their day and they were up against a very good City team.

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Anfieldboss: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2020
Azurevermillion:
Something is sure. Liverpool can never defend the epl trophy. The other pl teams go kick them out.

Calm down.....and wait for the season to start first
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by paxonel(m): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2020
EbukaHades10:
U just dey shoot urself for leg say u dey make point.

U said Klopp couldn't play with Sancho and Akanji and I told you that those guys came in 2017 while Klopp came to Liverpool in 2015 so how is it possible that he couldn't play with Sancho?
I said Pulisic didn't play a single game under Klopp so stop twisting my words, baba
OK, I was wrong about the season. grin
Actually it was 2013/2014 bundesliga not 2017.
And guess what? It was worst.
It was even 46 points that borussia Dortmund finished, 7th position, under the watch of jurgen klopp. That was when young talented players like mhkytaryan, Nuru sahin, Aubameyang, mauroka that klopp couldn't manage.

Every other thing i said were correct about your klopp grin

I'm very sure he was sacked at Dortmund because his philosophy does not go beyond using old aged physically fit players that will never last the test of time grin

Even with his old aged players, the way Bayern Munich will flog him home and away grin
Fake deceptive coach

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by ogbonti: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2020
Yea - if Liverpool needed to win this match to win the league - we all know what the result will be - Liverpool played safe because they do not want injuries for their players at the end of the season break which is most likely going to be very short owing to the previous covid interruption - so why risk your players suffering needless injuries from an inconsequential match? - thereby making the team struggle at the start of the next season ?

this 4-0 is medicine after death - it reminds me of Spain defeating Bulgaria 6-1 at France'98 and the spanish players were crying in victory because that victory meant nothing for their advancement to the second round since Nigeria - the group leaders lost the last inconsequential match 1-3 to Paraguay grin
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Matique(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2020
Salah played well. Bt no result or lack of miss chances
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Matique(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2020
Man city was really great they gave goal whenever they found chances
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Matique(m): 9:26am On Jul 03, 2020
Man city was really too tough for liverpool i guess

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 9:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Gbest90:

LOLZ

My guy no they bother ur self. Chilax!

Cos besides all the bantering by these haters.....

Deep down their hearts they still wish their team can be half as good as Liverpool this season.

So just relax

I just tire for them. I no even answer them again.

Anything wey dem like, make dem yarn
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by owatech: 9:27am On Jul 03, 2020
Inception100:
FIFA need to investigate this match, Na fix match

fixt match ko fixed match ni

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Matique(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2020
Seeiously it was fix match. I dont think so..
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2020
paxonel:
OK, I was wrong about the season. grin
Actually it was 2013/2014 bundesliga not 2017.
And guess what? It was worst.
It was even 46 points that borussia Dortmund finished, 7th position, under the watch of jurgen klopp. That was when young talented players like mhkytaryan, Nuru sahin, Aubameyang, mauroka that klopp couldn't manage.

Every other thing i said were correct about your klopp grin

I'm very sure he was sacked at Dortmund because his philosophy does not go beyond using old aged physically fit players that will never last the test of time grin

Even with his old aged players, the way Bayern Munich will flog him home and away grin
Fake deceptive coach
Like I said, I'm out.

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Matique(m): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2020
My prediction was 5-0 .. Haha..
But i dont support the teams

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust! / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63