Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 (64104 Views)

Manchester City Vs Liverpool (4 - 1) On 1st April 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Semi-final - (1 - 3) On 19th July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Fembleez1(m): 6:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

My guy, there are so many things that contribute to win cup competition like champions league; you need luck, favouritism by referees, var luck, UEFA politics, fixture draws, and your opponent having a bad day, ........... Madrid won champions league 3 times on a row and 4 times in the last 10 years but that doesn't mean that they were the best team in the world or even in their league, Because within that 10years barca has won the spanish league 7 times and Madrid won it just 2 times............................... If you want to judge the best team, judge it according to the domestic league form (because it is a marathon race) and not on cup form like champions league because anything can happen.

Only Champions and possibly Best teams play Champions League. And your judge by domestic form holds no water. Though I'm with you on the many things that contribute, however, favouritism, Fixtures draw and Referee is illogical.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by hartoyebi38: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2020
crazygod:
Are you a toddler? Can't you post without being brash? Just asking
I get no time, just wait and see
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Gbest90(m): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Liverpool 2-0 Man city

Let's go for 100 points.

YNWA
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by dumininu01(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Up mancity, i can't wait for next season to start, mancity is already in negotiations to buy Alaba of bayarn munich, Semedo of barca and Rubin Diaz of benfica, they are also considering koulibaly of Napoli ......... Adama troare of wolves have in discussion to replace sane, .......... City will be hot
hw many dey wan buy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Lordjb: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Okay, let's go there. See my signature below for link to stream the match
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by hartoyebi38: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
We are the CITIZENS. Liverpool welcome to our CITY.
City 3 - 1 Liverpool
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by 21cents: 6:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

My grandma once told me that there is a reason why God has not given dangerous animals like lion horn,. Now I see why.................... Common two trophies that Liverpool won since 2010, they are making noise all over the place............................ What if you were mancity where don win 8 trophies out of the last 10 trophies available in England within 3years what will you do.... That means you for even run mad.............................,.. enjoy while it last, ........mancity is just tired of winning EPL every season, we will reclaim our right next season

my nigha STFU!!!

you can only make noise when you win and triumph. no be Liverpool say make your club no win anything.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by motionarena: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2020
Are you guys seeing VAR

Can't believe my eyes
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Omoluabi55: 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
ogododo:
Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool will accept and appreciate a Guard of Honour from Manchester City before the sides compete at the Etihad this week.

City's defeat at Chelsea last time out in the Premier League confirmed Liverpool as champions, and Pep Guardiola confirmed after the game that his side would honour the tradition that sees clubs applaud newly-crowned champions onto the pitch.

Speaking ahead of the game, Klopp said he could not recall receiving such a gesture before, and while Liverpool don't expect it, they will appreciate the move from City and their players.

"I am not sure if I've ever had one, long ago in Germany," Klopp told reporters.

"An English tradition and it is a nice gesture. I wouldn't need it as we want to play football and don't celebrate but again it's nice. That is it."

Klopp then expanded on his relationship with Guardiola, echoing the City manager's statements that the pair are not close, but have plenty of respect for each other.

He said of Guardiola: "He's an exceptional guy. I really like the family and I respect him a lot. We usually don't have contact over the season. He's a competitor and wants to win and accepts when he has lost. I had to learn (about losing) that more often than him. It will not change him or me."

I won't be surprise if Guardiola did not start all the big players, because of this rubbish guard of honor. they didn't do it for us and it looks somehow shaming doing it for them. but if we did. then that means we only show maturity not respect.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by donoro(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

My grandma once told me that there is a reason why God has not given dangerous animals like lion horn,. Now I see why.................... Common two trophies that Liverpool won since 2010, they are making noise all over the place............................ What if you were mancity where don win 8 trophies out of the last 10 trophies available in England within 3years what will you do.... That means you for even run mad.............................,.. enjoy while it last, ........mancity is just tired of winning EPL every season, we will reclaim our right next season
your mates are Aston Villa, Nottingham forest and co football didn't start in 2010. Atleast Nottingham forest get ucl undecided

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by donoro(m): 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lamasta:

See you after 30 years
come back when you match this we're not mates in any competition bro football didn't start in 2010 wink

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2020
Correct Score

Man City: 2--2 Liverpool
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
Up mancity, i can't wait for next season to start, mancity is already in negotiations to buy Alaba of bayarn munich, Semedo of barca and Rubin Diaz of benfica, they are also considering koulibaly of Napoli ......... Adama troare of wolves have in discussion to replace sane, .......... City will be hot
Una no go like buy Beckham, Pele, Ronaldo, Messi and others?

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

And who told you that mancity will not go to Europe next season, for your mind you think say UEFA nonsense politics can stop mancity? Just wait till you hear the judgement on 13 of this month.................. Do you know who own mancity? Don't you know that mancity is a serious global world power business conglomerate? Let me state some brutal fact here for you;
Firstly, mancity is own by Abu Dhabi government with 60% shares, then Chinese government own 30% shares, then a franchise in USA partially back by US government own 10%.............. And 10% share of mancity cost 500 million dollars,....... That means a total share of mancity group franchise cost a total of 5 billion dollars, now tell me which club in the world can boost of that figure,.... Even the premier league as an entire league (the richest league) can not boost of that figure, Even UEFA as a body can not boost of 5 billion dollars as a governing body, so my brother just chill........ Mancity football group is bigger than UEFA and nothing will happen in that court hearing......... We are talking about world super powers like US, China and Arab oil of Abu Dhabi owning a share, hmmmmm u can't mess with such business because the stakes are high.......... So UEFA will do nothing they are toothless when it comes to power from above....... Mancity is not Chelsea, man utd, Liverpool, barca or Madrid that is own by individuals and one particular country,...... Mancity Is a business empire own by world power
Shalaye FC

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Gbest90(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Na only two trophies were Liverpool won and not four....... The two trophies are champions league and premier league trophies

The other two cups (super cup and world club cup) are just one day curtain raising ceremony cup i.e it is a celebratory cup just like community shield......... Any team that won champions league can win it without breaking a sweat

Oga stop vomiting trash.

E easy to win Champions League?
Don know why hate just makes some people blind and unreasonable.

Just commend something good when u see one.
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lamasta:

See you after 30 years
As una stay for 44 years abi? I know you lots are bitter but u mustn't act like it.

At the end of the day, it's just football

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Lamasta(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
donoro:
come back when you match this we're not mates in any competition bro football didn't start in 2010 wink

Na so o....

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by YungJo207(m): 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
I don miss Liverpool thread ooo but good to be back..
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Fembleez1(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
Steady259:
Stop wasting your time and data watching online videos when you can watch and get paid real cash.
Monetize and convert your data into real cash.
Visit link for more to start earning
https://ogvideon.pw/63339143060148/

How genuine is this?
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Why not allow Liverpool fans enjoy their thing? Ur team won it back to back but nobody hold una mouth to not talk.

U people are beginning to sound like Barcelona, saying they are tired of winning trophies and just want to "help" Madrid.

Pipe down, fam. Next season, everybody starts with zero points
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Lamasta(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2020
EbukaHades10:
As una stay for 44 years abi? I know you lots are bitter but u mustn't act like it.

At the end of the day, it's just football

All my comments I do commend Liverpool cos they are worthy champioms but that dodoro moniker cheesy na funny man
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2020
Helpfromabove1:
Why is Liverpool fan making noise just because they manage to win their first Premier league that they had to give up fa, champion league, carling(EFL) ,so what should clubs like Manchester United (13 times), Chelsea (5), Manchester City (4), Arsenal (3), Blackburn Rovers and even Leicester City do
They should keep quiet and start planning for next season
Shey let me burst ur head? Man Utd and Arsenal have not won the "Premier league" b4 since you said this is our first.

U even called Blackburn

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by oluwatosink: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
I am happy Liverpool won the EPL tiltle...
how would Man city win the league for three consecutive times.

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

I am not hating, it is just a fact.browse it any where, na only two competitive trophies were Liverpool don win................... The other two cups are like community shield
OK, I agree with you that they are like community shield but don't u have to win one to win two?
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Going to watch this game as a neutral bcus for Liverpool, pre season don start so anything wey dem like, make dem do

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Lamasta:

All my comments I do commend Liverpool cos they are worthy champioms but that dodoro moniker cheesy na funny man
OK. Since na two people matter, carry on then
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EgusiShankly: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Na only two trophies were Liverpool won and not four....... The two trophies are champions league and premier league trophies

The other two cups (super cup and world club cup) are just one day curtain raising ceremony cup i.e it is a celebratory cup just like community shield......... Any team that won champions league can win it without breaking a sweat
don't talk like this in public. you hear?
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Gbest90(m): 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Going to watch this game as a neutral bcus for Liverpool, pre season don start so anything wey dem like, make dem do

Nah.

Liverpool line up for today's match.

Allison, Alexander Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robbo, Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Henderson, Salah, Firmino, Mane.

Liverpool mean business.

#LET'S GO FOR 100 POINTS.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2020
Gbest90:

Nah.

Liverpool line up for today's match.

Allison, Alexander Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robbo, Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Henderson, Salah, Firmino, Mane.

Liverpool mean business.

#LET'S GO FOR 100 POINTS.
Ostrong gan o.

In the words of King Leonidas, Klopp wants to

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Minemrys: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2020
NLReposter:
Ywna
Waiting for the Guard of honour
YNWA lol. 'You'll Never Walk Alone'
Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by Matique(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Im here for Commentary!!!

Re: Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020 by omat20(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2020
Liverpool should prepare to chop am this evening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. In Wenger We Trust!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.